All Comments on 'Cheating At Cards Ch. 01'

by newjayne

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great start. Now let's see what she does with her new found information.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
You've left the door wide open

This could go any way out of many - so I'm hooked! Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next episode.

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 11 years ago
Wow, big surprise.

I just knew you would decide to show your hubby up and take on the guy to see if he was all talk, many are. My ex would have taken him on from the start and laughed at him. Glad you are writing more. Hope you will read one of my new ones.

greenoniongreenonionover 11 years ago
Is her hubby going to try to get her to join in?

Is it going to be another 'I can cheat coz he did' story?

Somehow, I don't think so. Judging by your first story you have a spark of originality. So I'll just have and wait see. Good writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Divorce is the only possible outcome in this story. The wife in this story needs to dump her cheating asshole husband and find someone that she can trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part 2 coming

husband cheating ,wants wife to follow, she seems like the kind of woman with morals, so she should divorce her cheating spouse.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
What next?

I'm interested to see where you go with this story. It SEEMS like a stretch that Patsy will entertain any course of action engaging with either Bob or Calvin. Can Marge pull her in? Based on your first story, I'm expecting something creative. Can't wait!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Excellent start!

If you believe in democracy, it looks like four votes for Bull Riding with Calvin against one vote for Vows Verification with Sweetie.

How much pipe does Calvin usually install in a week? Will Hubby notice if Sweetie has her pipes expanded from 1/2 inch to 3 inch diameter? Will Calvin use enough flux, or risk a leaky connection?

Cannot wait to catch the rest of this saga!

5* (hope my faith is not dropped on the floor like a Buffalo Hot Wing!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5

She's a heroine. Now, how does she take down all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me wonders

How she fits into her pantyhose with balls that big . Good for her we need more real wives like her. A fiver for her actions

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

DON'T have her have any kind of sex with Calvin!!!

I really like and respect her! The low life she is married to, I've seen and known a few and they don't deserve and usually don't get to have a respectful, fruitful life of love and respect!

I've had many relationships, married and single and I absolutely respect a woman, her rights and her decisions. Keep her strong!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great State****

You really tell a great story. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to Ch2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She seems to have a few brains.

Don't turn her into a stunned cunt.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
So; now she knows her husband has been cheating on her.

Marje was her friend, wasn't she? And she was fucking her husband behind her back.

Could be a lot of shit will hit the fan over this

Thanks for the good read.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
I read chapter 4 first and noticed a couple of errors such as B bra vs C in chapter 4.

Nevertheless, it is a good story so I rated it 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Only DWornoutCock would read Chapter 4 first.

What a fuckin' loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please!

Great response by the wife - so far. But please, please! Don't let this be a story of her deciding to revenge-fuck on her husband with the other two bastards - especially the plumber cocksucker!

Let her divorce the hubby and clean him out - then fuck his brother and his bully from high school and everyone else he hates!

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago
this has a very real feel to it

i'm really looking forward to reading more. thank you for posting

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Someone

Needs a new husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What kind of husband puts up with this shit from a supposed "friend" unless he's a cuck? And tells his wife that "he [Calvin] didn't mean anything" in response to her telling him that the asshole tried to seduce her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous