All Comments on 'Old Man Discovers...'

by tnwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Big12buckuBig12buckualmost 7 years ago
Lol

Most neighbors just offer to mow the lawn. Any neighbors out there? Oc,ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Neighbor

Yeah, you can suck my cock neighbor, make me cum! Then I want your dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Encounter

I had a similar experience with a young man who represented a church, and came door-to-door with religious pamphlets. At first, he was with a companion, but I didn't have time to chat, so told them to come back later. Later in the day, he returned but without his partner. I invited him in, and after his presentation on the virtues of religion, I asked him about his own demons. He admitted to his struggles with his sexuality and his penchant for older men. When I asked how I could help, he said I could help by letting him play with and suck my big mature cock. We both exchanged mutual sucks and jacking until we spurted. This went on for several more months. Glad I could help him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Occaisionaly I get a chance to blow a long time friend. Love the feel of his cock in my mouth. The last time, I ended up sucking his nipples a bit, and turns out we both LOVED it. I'm bisexual and love sucking tits and never imagined it would be an equally erotic turn on sucking on a man's nipples. I can't wait to try it again - but this time, I will take far longer, relishing the feel of his man-nipples growing in my mouth and making him squirm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this series and have jerked off to it many times. Does anyone know of any other stories like this that have 2 much older men exploring m/m sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very similar to my encounter. I'm a 75 year old widower. Last month I needed some electrical work done in the house, and I was surprised when an older guy showed up to do the work. We chatted while he was replacing a couple of wall outlets and I learned that he was divorced and semi-retired at age 68. It seemed we "bonded" within the hour or so that he was here. I thought about him a lot overnight and stroked my dick thinking about sucking his cock. The next day the doorbell rang and there stood Ben the electrician. He said that we had gotten along so well that he felt he had "unfinished business" with me. After the initial shock, I agreed that the "signals" were definitely there and within a few minutes we were naked and engaged in the 69 position in my bedroom. Since then we have had sex several times and last Saturday he fucked me for the first time and I LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmm! i would love to have been there and experienced a 3 way with those two horndogs each feeding me their stored up cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first blowjob was to a neighbor in his sixties. As I repaired and painted his fence over several days, we'd talked about everything including a lot of sexual topics, girls, pussy and in particular giving a guy a bj. When I finished we sat on his back porch drinking beer, he suggested sucking his cock, I laughed. Ten minutes later his flacid but hardening cock was in my mouth, it's quite a feeling and his big low hanging balls tightening up and pulsing as he came was thrill as was his cum I swirled in my mouth. I did it few more times before going back to college.

biazmbiazm8 months ago

Great start to this series - I'm going to dive in full team and read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous