All Comments on 'The Conversion of Maria'

by Sciaroni

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
girlfriends are not LW and ir belongs in IR

erotic couplings, group sex, or IR ur choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesum story

just a nice story,my wife actually had a similar experience and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
23 never slept with anyone??????????????????

Oh please. It's not a cultural thing, it's an unlikely thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

crap, racist, stupid crap

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Kinda agree with Anon 'girlfriends...'

Except this is NonConsent. Even her earlier comments about big black dicks does NOT mean she consented to this episode. Getting into it during the ongoing sex means she probably won't take retribution, but does NOT absolve anything! After the fact, I am curious if she kept seeing you because you provided what she REALLY did want (and forgave you); or took up with the Bull (or found one closer to home!); or never communicated with you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if you couldn't

believe then neither will i what a bunch of crap told by a total fool.

SciaroniSciaroniover 11 years agoAuthor
Fiction

Dear readers,

Like the intro says, its INSPIRED by real events, meaning its fictional and not a true story.

As for the choice for LW, I agree it doesnt in a strict way fall under this genre, however I chose to place it here anyway since the feelings or desires of seeing your woman with other men are the main motives in the story.

Big kiss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
suggestion

don't give up your day job

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Bad

No real husband would do this. A pussy wimp cuckold twerp fantasises about this. Don't continue this tale.

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
This was rape, plain and simple.

She was tied up and then raped, physically and actually by Steve, and raped by proxy by the jackwagon who narrated this piece of excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sad. You wrote the story and I guess you jerk off to the thought of your woman getting better sex than you could ever give her. Good luck with your WACC lifestyle and put all future stories in the fetish category watching your partner get fucked is a sexual fetish but if it is the only way you get off good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If they dont like it then they don't have to read it. Don't let some bad comments discourage you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
complete shit

What a waste of time. Go kill yourself and spread this bullshit no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

ignore all the bad comments, more please if you do not like this do not read it in full

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i hope

she has a pound of RU 486 and then the AZT cocktail she will need it what was the old formula (1B B + 1 M H = 3 N O R ) OBOOBOO = free stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DO IT!

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if any man did this to his women he should be shot

she should leave his ass. I would cut off his balls and stuff them down his throat if my bf or husband did that to me then i would call 911 and report it as rape.

if any man tries this with my daughters i will do the same

thats for you that think this is hot.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
dirty and nasty trick horny as hell

If this is totally fiction, I think it is horny as hell. However if it was a factual account, it would serve as justifiable homicide on the part of poor Maria. When a couple allow eachother into their fantasies that is a sensuous hot situation. Putting your mate together with anyone else prior to having a psychological contract or meeting of the minds is beyond the concepts of civilized behaviour. The fact that this uninvited lover is of a different race religion or otherwise is immaterial type me. If Maria was my daughter, her boyfriend would need the assistance of law enforcement or other means to protect himself from my hands. I would not use a weapon of any kind, I would want him to endure a very slow painful beating until dead then I would dismember him and feed him to dogs to Stratton with. So think about what you are doing before you have to deal with one of my counterparts.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What Kind of Crap is This?

No real man wants this for his love. He should be shot. Fucking asshole.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Love the idea

Cuckold should tie wife and blindfold, then invite strangers to fuck and breed her. Oh 5 or 6 should do it. Cuckold cleans the strangers cock and her pussy. Everyone happy. Keep writing. You have a nasty mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
devilspy2001

Fucking Retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lw?

First, you seem to get off on betrayal and rape, you sick fuck. Without her agreement, that is all you have accomplished. She's no woman if she doesn't leave him and he is no man on any account.

Second, why are you posting this in Loving Wives?

This should be posted in Non-Consent/Reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what she wanted

She was already thinking about taking a big black cock so she was ready. He just gave her what she was mentally hooked on already. I love to read about white girls giving in and turning into sluts for black cock. I have helped introduce several white wives to BBC then watched as they serve as married white sluts for it. They love the nasty feeling it gives them as they're used by dominate black men. You can't find a better whore to use , they love it and will always give in.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Typical ir shit. It had to be a rape to make her lay with a dog. Then she makes you a cuck in this pathetic POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice fun little tale. Thank you for brightening the day of all the closeted gay racists who can’t handle fiction.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler5 months ago

Kind of sexy. I have similar fantasies for my wife. Must be wild. I’d like to be more engaged though. Cheers 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous