All Comments on 'All in a Day's Work'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stroy

Outside of a few spelling opps, it was a great read. I enjoyed it very much! Thanks so much for writing and posting it! I would love to see a sequel where Vivian gets more of what she has been missing from Paul and Paul gets to expand on his crush for his friend's mom. You knows, maybe even Cal will find out and accept the fact his friend cares deeply for his mom, would never hurt her, and is good to and for her.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
I thought that was one of the most sweetest stories I've read.

I really like the idea of a continuation. But This is a perfect stand alone story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

This was a great story, full of understanding and satisfied desire without being pornographic. I hope you find the time and the subject to write other stories that are just as erotic and non-pornographic as this one.

Myhands316Myhands316over 11 years ago
Like so many others...

This story is like so many others on this site... A good start! You have the makings of a great story here, but you made the mistake I feel so many make. You didn't let the story tell itself to it's conclusion. What you have here is a good premise and background, but the story is missing. It's like watching a teaser trailer. You know there is more, and you hope it is as good as it should be. You spent a lot of time setting up the background, but it seems like you are worried about how long it is or something. On the plus side, you at least know the difference between porn and erotica. What is here is erotic, but again not enough.

Well before I get up on my soapbox, I'll wish you good writing and leave it at that.

Myhands316

northlandernorthlanderover 11 years ago
A Good Story

I disagree with those who think that this story needs a conclusion TxRad has written a great story of eroticism between two people. Paul respecting the fact that Vivian is his best friends mother, and Vivian allowing Paul so far, but not prepared to go further with a guy she has known since his teens. Much more natural than a lot of the cliched sex that is found on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That didn't go where I thought it would.

But I think it was better that way! Very well done! Highly erotic, yet it left so much to the imagination, which is far more powerful than what we read. No two of us saw the same thing in the story, but it reached each of us who opened ourselves to be reached. Thank you.

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

You avoided the cliche which requires huge suspension of disbelief, and trusted our imaginations to fill in whether they meet again and go farther. Speaking for myself, I love the way it ended between them. Now she has reawakened, and can get back in the game. Good for her, good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wonder

What I'm wondering about is if the beautiful young man she thanked as she swayed her hip is Carl, or Paul? It is evident they each did very much for her. I wonder, also, if Paul will visit her again? Will he search the records at school and find out who her 'Carl' is? I don't wonder why they didn't make love. At this point, Paul could trust Cal above all else and Vivian too. Once intimate, secrets happen. Vivian and Paul would have to decieve Cal to carry on with an affair. Paul would have to deal with distrust again, Cal would feel betrayed by his friend and mother also, Vivian would feel guilt about decieving her son, dishonoring her late husband, and taking a boy her son's age. Of course, Paul would get the greatest pussy of his life, before or after Vivian. He would probably draw her in the same pose as her former lover did and do the best work of his career. Many good things here and Many bad possibilities also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
F T D S

At least 2 more pages, not asking too much is it?

4 star for 1/2 a great tale.

****'s

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
top story

and so much more to come yet I hope. this could be a very hot tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Friends mom

I grew up with my friend Darren. He lived with his divorced mom on our street. We were inseparable. Two days after getting his drivers license, he ran a red light and was killed. I lost my best friend, she lost her only son. Over the next two years I spent a lot of time trying to cheer her up. Then my own mother and father were killed by a drunk driver. I was six month shy of my 18 birthday so I couldn't stay alone. The aunt and uncle who were to take me in were relieved when Darren's mom offered to let me live with her while I finished school. We filled a need in each other's lives. Eventually our friendship turned to love. We became lovers and two years later became husband and wife. She's gone now, but this story brought back good memories.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
It's too bad they recognize the sense of stopping...

You've written them some amazing chemistry and it would have been fun to see it continue...

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 5 years ago
Relaxing story

This is a nice, relaxing, and very good story. Having just finished it, I'm quite content. No trouble, conflict, or drama, but rather a very pleasant story that could be expanded, but ends at an appropriate place. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow again

You have done it again,you know exactly how to put the right words in the right places and again keep with the good work, now onto the next story.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 2 years ago

How many young men, even teenagers thought about this scenario with a good friend's mom? More than a few of us. The ending was perfect, no need to continue. Of course, most Lit readers will disagree.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Good storytelling thank for sharing.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

In my case it wasn't a mom but a teacher. It played out much the same. One of my favorite memories. This story brought it back to my mind for the first time in years. Thanks for helping me relive a great moment in time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5932 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...