All Comments on 'Bad Penny Ch. 10'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
turned slowly to

real shit and now is just shit.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the honest opinion. A little more detail would be appreciated though - plot, characterisation, sentence structure, too fantastic, too realistic, what exactly was it that you thought needed work?

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
The relationship rollercoaster (romance, submission, anonymous sex edition!)

Like practically every chapter, this one has amazing dynamic changes in mood, speed, tone, drifting from a comfortably recognizable place (albeit one with group sex, as is the norm here!) to edge, frustration, release, and now a precipice of suspense.

The telescoped time-change in the finale, with Sean and Penny drifting into something like idyllic normality, and then plunging back into the world of Tara-dom, with the cliffhanger conclusion (oh goodness, what will we find!) is intense, teasing, and somehow saddening, even if, technically at least, the ending promises a recourse to the familiar status quo for them. Without being heavyhanded, this entry touches on enough themes of longterm relationship stability (or lack thereof) to hearken to the darker potentials in their group's pursuit of limitless sensual possibility

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
Cliffhangers and votes

The cliffhanger is resolved - next chapter is up. Thanks again for the comments, although only two comments is disappointing. As for the voting - is there a trend on Lit these days for no one to vote except trolls? Every story I have put up in the last year has started out with multiple votes of '1' and an average of 3 or below. Then, after they go off being in the new stories section, the score creeps up, until it hits 4 and above, as most votes are '5' or '4'. It is an interesting phenomenon.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Regrets Sean ?

I love this chapter ....the final realisation that had he not gone down Taras destructive path he may have been happy with Penny .....ok possibly she would have been too submissive in the end but its interesting that he finally reconsidered marriage after they stopped the games .I am enjoying Sean's peeks of self awareness .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I just can't get over you"

"It doesn't matter what you do". But it nearly did. The themes evolving in the last chapter are explored further here and it is to the authors credit that, in this chapter based tale, there is no sense of a disjoint between each addition. Obviously when it is first uploaded the early readers are put off by the long and thoughtful passages between the sex and give disappointing ratings. Anyone reading the whole epic can only be impressed with the psychological truths that underpin the sensational sex.

toobytoobyover 7 years ago
This is real and sexy and scary all at once

This is a fantastic series! So surreal, yet apparently partly real history of the author (I would assume Sean). It is surprisingly kinky and quite a turn on, especially at the beginning with just Tara and Mike and Penny and Sean. Then the whole scene spirals out of control because of Tara's dominance and Penny's submissiveness. Yet I can't stop reading this. I've had several threesomes and one foursome, with my wife, that lasted for a summer 18 years ago, until it got to emotional and weird. So this whole saga makes me yearn for the past, yet also makes me realize just how fucked up it really is. Nonetheless, I will be sad when I'm done reading about Penny and her sluttiness. I actually feel sorry for Sean, and MV, if even half of this is true...Thanks for a real eye-opener!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
433 Followers
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES