All Comments on '"Stocking Tales": Office Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 270 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well done

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Story explanation: please note that some of these photos were used in another story "First day of a new job", by Vanessa65. Yet, the story you just read is a completely new story with mostly new pictures taken exclusively for this story. I wrote the story based on a few pictures used in the above mentioned story and then requested the other ones that you will see scattered throughout this story. I hope you enjoy my first, I hope, of many illustrated stocking stories.

Lastly to contact the model go search for Vanessa65.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
Magnificent!~

This is a first rate story and hopefully the first of many of the adventures of Amanda.

ndbf4everndbf4everover 11 years ago
Sub perfection!

Thiis story is top of the line in dom-sub storytelling! Vanessa's pic's only add to the hotness level! Looking forward to more!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
What a marvellous story!

I did enjoy this one, silkstockingslover - your work has just got better and better with every new tale and this one has surpassed them all! Your writing was crack-on and your lovely model Vanessa looked so gorgeous in those lovely stockings - I really envy her legs!

Thank you, thank you, thank you - five stars - and many more if I could. One of the best stories ever!

pete_polegspete_polegsover 11 years ago
Great story, great illustrations

Thank you very much to both you and Vanessa for a very erotic experience!

As others have said I hope we hear and see more of Amanda's sexetarial adventures.

Thanks again and best wishes to you both.

gotranegotraneover 11 years ago
Spader, Redux?!

This story kind of reminds me of the movie, "Secretary", with James Spader from a few years back. Only then, the lady, whose name escapes me, wore pantyhose, instead of Thigh-Hi's. Could we get a sequel, or two?

HamsterHamsterover 11 years ago
More, Please!

D/S is not my usual cup of tea, but this story works on quite a few levels beyond that genre. Well crafted and well written. An oasis in a desert of mediocrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A fun story

Sometimes a story is best left in your imagination. But this one was definitely enhanced by the photos of beautiful Vanessa. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Best

A long time reader of this author, but this is the best story yet. Graphics only makes its better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a story

This is the best story that I have ever read. I wish I could give it 10 stars

pmk223pmk223over 11 years ago
Simply the Best

As a long time fan of this Author and Our Favourite, this is simply the best ever,

and with the very sexy photos it is the ultimate package.

MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice, would love to see more of Vavessa

here can I go to Vanessa's Literotica amateur Pictures Feedback Forum?

goodmanbezgoodmanbezover 11 years ago
Bravo,Bravo !!

Great story ,great read fine job with using pics and lovely Vanessa as the appropriate model. You write well and with this story you just keep increasing the pressure on yourself to stay on top . Very pleased I found you . WRITE ON , SOON !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

This was a terrific story. Kept me interested and "erect" all the way through. Your model, Vanessa, is simply stunning!!

I would love to see more of her and am going to read your other story submissions.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 11 years ago
truly a great story with greater pictures

a real stroker story so I did, please do another chapter you sweet, hot bitch.

MontanaSaxMontanaSaxover 11 years ago
More Please

Jasmine: Your stories are the best on Literotica. Please make this story into a very long series of adventures of the MILF and her Master. I want to read about Paris, and her time with Bella and with Bella and Carolyn.

Thank you for your wonderfully erotic storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
turbulent

irst time Iv'e read one of your stories very enticing will be reading more very well done ..

mab7991mab7991over 11 years ago
What Did I tell you

didn't I say everyone would love this story and the pictures of the lovely Vanessa

Her pictures enhanced your story and your story was dead on for each picture.

I must agree with the other readers I would love to see more stories and I feel honored to have edited the story for you.

I read all 18 comments and read nothing but praise for your story and praise for Vanessa's pictures.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Another Winning Story...

Thanks again for another great story, and the lovely Vanessa enhances it. Brilliant!

The desk looks cold, though, and needs a pillow between her lovely body and the hard wood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Back Story and Future Installments?

I would enjoy reading the back story on Carolyn's pregnancy. i bet the father is her master/boss. I hope you all write further installments with the beautiful Vanessa continuing to model, at least until her character is collared and pregnant,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The perfect illustrated story

Can't wait to see the trip to Paris and the lesbian submission. Great storyline.3

mugs101mugs101over 11 years ago
Holy cow

That was a great story, i read it first on my iphone and the pictures didnt show up so I went out and grabbed my laptop. Your model is super sexy and brings live to your story. I would love to have her feet in stockings working me over. Great story thanks for taking the time to write it! Cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking awesome!

One of the best, ever, here and top honors for those in the Illustrated category. Vanessa gets five hard dicks for being the perfectly stimulating embodiment of the main character.

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Wonderful Vanessa

How splendid to see Vanessa illustrating a good story. She adds spice to every day of my life!

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 11 years ago
Once again....

...you have written and exciting, kinky, and sexy story. I, too, can't wait to hear about the trip to Paris or the submission to Carolyn and Bella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Geat Story

Another really good story. Can't wait for the sequel and hope it is very soon.

Lovely model and hope to see more of her.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FIRE

This story was so hot. The model was beautiful. Can't wait for Paris

John558John558over 11 years ago
Awesome

Another great story by a great storyteller. You should be very proud of your most recent tale. The writting was good; but the photography added so much. I hope your readers will get to see this model again, in a future story. The model is incredible looking. Obviously a 'real' older woman, a true and very desirable MILF! Thanks...John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mix Salad

Well, I can see here a Mix Salad between "Dating A Cougar" and ""xx Shades of Grey"! It needs more soul, but we all know you anglo-saxonic don't have it. No Sun, No Soul, No wine!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stockings.

Vanessa makes the story even hotter, thanks to everyone involved.

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
Writing and Photos

While the story was well written, photos were nice, I found myself pretty much predicting what the next photo would reveal...more teasing.

But that is to be expected from some. Illustrations usually are used to provide a visual aspect to an otherwise written depiction. Helps the reader better understand and grasp the intended theme.

Don't get me wrong, Vanessa is a beautiful model, but we LOBs (lecherous old bastards) want more. :-P

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT! Really good story...Vanessa is the best

Thanks for a good read today. Vanessa is the finest choice for this tale. Everyone who has seen her photos must dream about having her submit..or dominate...or participate, a favorite for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

The content and the pictures were really hot. This happens to be a fantasy which is extremely exciting. The author did well with the content and style. Vanessa was great for the pictures. The pictures really added to the story.

For the next story, make the character slightly more sophisticated with a touch of reluctance. If anyone wants a trip to Paris with me, I could use some secretarial support.

mw0212mw0212over 11 years ago
Amazing

Great story! Well written, great presentation & stunning visualisations.

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Luuved the model, her feet and the black desk.Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story.

Very nice looking model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well...

Pretty predicable writing but a workmanlike job nonetheless. A leads to B leads to C and so forth, and completely divorced from any imaginable reality, BUT...what a delectable model! A mature woman with a fabulous body and pretty face. I would chase her without shame. A prize worth the candle. Much more interesting than the usual young cheesecake. All the better because she shuns the usual crotch shots and vulgarities currently in vogue. A classy women with an unabashed sensuality, holding the best in reserve. I am in love.

momsonromancemomsonromanceover 11 years ago
Geez...

This lady cannot write a bad story if she tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you are so correct. Vanessa is beautiful and would like to see a series about her escapades

Your writing, approach, use of words, imagination, and luck having a spectacular model to let us 'see' the story is amazing. As a young lesbian dom who is really into mature women for so many reasons, I would love to read about her adventures in the real world of elegant and spectacular submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So beautiful a model

The model pictured here is my dream slave the no panty rule was hot

Kept me rigid the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more !

You have to make a series out of this !!

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Best ever

This may very well be the best thing you've ever written...from my perspective. All my buttons got pushed and nothing about the story made me blanch or facepalm. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Pure 5's and more if I could.

mb0400smilesmb0400smilesover 11 years ago
MAGNIFICENT

Amanda is the perfect MILF.

You wtite so well and I spell so badlly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, please!

Very well done! Please consider adding more to this story and include more pix of Vanessa. The photos add so much to the realism.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 11 years ago
Outstanding. More, please!

My favorite moment among many great moments was when she instantly dropped her skirt and exposed her naked cunt without any comment or warning. I hope you continue this, as you have left many suggestive lean-ins to other chapters. Her fantasy about gangbangs and her boss's hint about her services at meetings; her future lesbian use; the possibility of her public use and humiliation. Her emphatic statements that she is his to use in any way at all is almost like a challenge to him. Love to see continuations, whether or not you can get pictures of this great quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job!

Well done! It needs some followups. Are you a dominany? ou seem to have the knowledge. I myself am a Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I just started reading your stories, and reallly enjoyed all that I've read, will continue to read more, hope they are as good. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More of the "Stocking Tales"

I liked the way you introduced the character, had her interview, progressed to her undressing for him and then on her knees sucking his cock. After sucking his cock and her reminded of swallowing her husbands cock and cum he fucks her on the desk. You left us hanging, We want to find out what happens when they are on a business trip together. Great pictures too. Hot sexy woman who loves her sex and sucking cock.

John

boraddaboraddaover 11 years ago
A Story to be reread and reread. A pleasure to read in company of my wife

An excellent story and even better illustrations to go with it. The combination of the writing and the photos together made this story really horny and sexy.

Silkstockingslover and Vanessa make this a great combination and we can only hope that there will be further stories/ photos on the same theme soon.

Have already had the wife to pose exactly the same as Vanessa and perform for me the same way

Thanks to both of you for making our sex play so much better.

Roll on the next "Stocking Tales"

lickmydivinepussylickmydivinepussyover 11 years ago
exquisite tale

my only disappointment is in not seeing "Amanda" with the heels still on and nothing else save for the stockings - lovely grooming on your friend's part

Janice1939Janice1939over 11 years ago
He enjoyed dominating her

Why I feel the story is missing vallue. It is to common that men dominate when there real place should be as submissive. We are born more advanced than males while during our lifetime most men never catch up, and we get older they die on us. There are enough pictorials of female submissives. It would be real interesting if our male pets were discussed and put on show.

Love Janice

themysticmyththemysticmythabout 11 years ago
She enjoyed being dominated

Great story line and how it worked into a submissive/dom relationship as well as a connection with her friend. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Sexy

Very sexy. I liked the buildup and the end twist. Looking forward to a long series. It is hot even with no pics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pantyhoselover

Love the pictures that went along with the story. That was a first. Wish all the stories had pictures that actually showed were the story was going.makes for a much better visual.

bubblehdbubblehdabout 11 years ago
Amazing....Vanessa is hot

Great story!!! I found this very exciting. The pics made it even better. Vanessa is very very sexy. I would love to see the story continue with more pics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

dear silksilkstockinglover, i live in a land thats far far away from yours however having travelled the world i am quite used to ways of your life and this story reminded me of the wonderful times that i spent in the "wild west" savouring every moment. carry on friend am eargerly looking for more episodes and please use more and more conversation that makes your story so sexy and erotic. kinks please too more!!!

canineteeth

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great equal opportunity employer

Fucketary positions are great jobs. The story was extreme and a potent tongue in cheek. Even in the preposterousness of this scenario it brought up some profound human interest issues. First, the empty nest syndrome that befalls parents that have reinventing themselves concerns. Secondly, separation of a spouse through death divorce or abandonment. Both issues are intertwined in the affects that can hollow ones selfconcept. Also, the story indicated the job candidate had not been sexually active since the death of her spouse which went into very graphic analogy. The story wasn't meant to be taken seriously and taunted the reader with exaggerated innuendo. It was fun enjoyable and great entertainment.

ImcuriouserImcuriouserabout 11 years ago
My new #1

Wondering why this made me so fucking HOT, as I've never had thoughts of domination or submission for myself. Very well written. Vanessa is spectacular and will undoubtedly star in a future dream.

GinaHGinaHabout 11 years ago
Vanessa is a star

Along with most of your comments, I have to say Vanessa is gorgeous. I am so jealous. I would love to look like that now,let alone in ten years. Brilliant sex,I loved it

AonsevernAonsevernabout 11 years ago
Great

Hi great use of Vanessa's pics can't wait for more work from the team

heavyg15heavyg15about 11 years ago
Best Yet Great Pix

Your Best Yet Great Pix

stifflikn656stifflikn656about 11 years ago
love the story line

you really have a great and naughty mind would love to be mind fucked by you it realy gets me hot to think about the way your stories go huge thanks (Stifflikn656)

arsekoarsekoabout 11 years ago
Sexy, sensual, erotic story

Thanks so much for this one. A terrific story and many thanks to Vanessa for doing the pics. Vanessa, you are something of a show stopper girl.

I can only hope we see you in another story. Perfectly womanly.

You have both captured many times in both the story and the images, a woman in that situation; both in submission and yet by being submissive deliberately, also in control.

I love it!

Thanks again. Tony

7tony27tony2about 11 years ago

you could have picked a prettier(sexy) women

how about part 2 ??? more xxx rauchy

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

If he had picked some smokin hot model she would not have to fuck to get and keep the job

TNSr5rTNSr5rabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!

The story was HOTTT!!! And Vanessa's pics took the story to an incredible level. If the story had been longer, I would have cum a second time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Vanessa Rules!

Very good story-been a Vanessa fan for years, Combo can't be improved. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT!HOT!HOT!

Extreamly hot! Vanessa is sexy and hot as hell. Wish there was more pics of her. Use her again in more stories.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Vanessa 's pictures and Jasmine's story - PERFECTION!

Vanessa gave new meaning to a "fucking" great story! Jasmine idea for illustration for her story is pure GENIUS!

hottmalehottmaleabout 11 years ago
Too hot to handle

First time I have ever read your "View on Life" You did a great with your story line and made it very erotic, especially with the seducing pics. Keep up the good work

sexy lady

lookupyorslookupyorsabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

A great story and superb pictures of the lovely Vanessa. When are you going to get together again and continue the story of Amanda with the boss in Paris ?

Wish I could find the site of more pictures of Vanessa - she is so sexy.

juergensen58juergensen58almost 11 years ago
Very hot!

Congratulations to this great story with tese great photos!

nevergetenoughnevergetenoughalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

Like all of your stories Jasmine, well written and very erotic.

The addition of the pictures makes it all come to life and for a great read.

Hope you guys do more together in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Marvelous art both prose and visual. Beautiful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delicious

Your stories are super, u look great. Pretty woman. Congrat.

MerlynemrysMerlynemrysalmost 11 years ago
Great portrayal of a great sub

I loved your portrayal of a sub whose power and sexuality are so enhanced by her willingness and ability to submit. I suspect that most subs are written from a male perspective, even when the character is supposed to be female. Your sub doesn't have any hard edges at all. The kind of master she seems to choose is one who will test her limits and expand them but he would never damage or hurt her beyond what she will or can endure. She instinctively responds to those she can trust with her. I liked her.

Barry

pdhornepdhornealmost 11 years ago
Vanessa, too!

Hot one! And, the beautiful Vanessa of Redclouds fame, too. What a combo!

arobedarobedalmost 11 years ago

Loved this story also, more would great with a little pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Also, I hope I keep my figure like that when I start aging. She is beautiful!

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 11 years ago
Nice story

Gorgeous model! A real grown-up, for once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Like all your stories this was wonderful. The pictures added to it, I wish more stories had pictures, especially when the model really fits the story. Thanks for a great read and a super climax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
high quality

This submission (pun intended) is high class, the story was excellent, but the pictures are even better, the photographer was as good as he could make it, the model seemed completely dedicated to her task, and I feel that the male model got a little extra treat (even though I'm sure he didn't get the one that the men who were reading and watching wanted to get themselves, he got to see her in the flesh, what a treat that must have been. again, the whole submission reaked of high class, great work by everyone involved.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Nice!

Pantyless pantyhose would have been even sexier, but we'll take it. Either way keep writing and we'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good read = quality

Everything was great... a couple of typo's and the pictures were incorrect(e.g.. bra on for shots after she had removed it) but the model was very attractive and fit the part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your work

Can't wait for your next story

ThomasLordThomasLordover 10 years ago
Easy 5 Stars

Great story with a beautiful model providing illustrations. It doesn't get much better than that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
works for me

I would give you a job anytime. Really great, Love to be your boss

ridgerunner970ridgerunner970over 10 years ago

Loved the story. Vanessa's photos were very hot and added to the mental picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

forty fucking two ... that is how many times i want to make love with you every month. as to hiring you ... that interview would guaranty you the job with a much larger pay. the perfect woman deserves it.

PosingposerPosingposerover 10 years ago
Amazing

Your stories leave an amazingly high bar for the rest of the community. You seem to genuinely understand each of your characters, and instead of using them to fill roles for the intercourse they behave and interact in throughly believable ways. I am truly looking forward to any further literature that you would submit, erotic or otherwise.

mangydawgmangydawgover 10 years ago
Hot

That story was scorching. The pictures were an excellent compliment.

You know your characters well and it shows in the way they come across believably to readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

By the way, if this were on Amazon as an ebook and I had bought it, I would have been pleased with my purchase.

Please tell me that you publish for kindle and let us know what your pen names are.

jrbradford64jrbradford64over 10 years ago
Awesome Story!

If I had a secretary as hot as Vanessa the only work that would be going on would be a lot "Dick-tation". The pic's are a great extra touch to the story but the description given by the author drew a great picture in itself. I hope there will be more to cum on this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jasmine as usual another great story

You never let me down when i read one of your stories and the pictures added a great flair to your writing. I will contue to read everything that i can find that you have written.It makes my being alone bearable i can't compliment you enough about your stories. All i can say is you keep writing and i promise to be your loyal follower. pcb_beachbum2002@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An incredible story with those pictures of that exquisite woman absolutely...

brought the story to life and made it so much more personal. I am a 24 year old proud lesbian who has luckily discovered the charm, energy, and total love of mature women. Like what you implied in this story, a woman who has taken care of her body and mind is so sexy. i have had, and still have, women up to their mid 60's with endless energy and desire. I drooled seeing the first picture of her naked, salivating at her drooping breasts with those large nipples. YUMMMMMMMY!

thank you so very much and keep writing. You are a blessing to this entire site.

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 10 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an incredible story, well written, good characters and very, very hot. I absolutely loved it. The pictures are sooo, sooo sexy too; and to cap it all, Vanessa is drop-dead gorgeous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another installment?

Is there going to be a sequel to this? I loved it so sexy with the pictures.

wes2880wes2880about 10 years ago
New favorite!

Wonderful story. And I loved all the pics that had Vanessa in them ;). Between reading and looking, I blasphemed several times is was so sexy and lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50693 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES