All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 08'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love you

Your doing so good and your inspiring me! More then I could have dreamed, good job, and I can see that you've improved. Keep it up, I hope the wait will be downsized!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I love this story. It is definitely unique, and quite the breath of fresh air from the others. Please keep entraining us masses.

Just a side note, the Natchez used spears and bows and arrows when in battle. I do not think one man, even with a Claymore, would have been able to win against 4 of my Native brothers. It was the sheer mass of people, muskets/guns, disease, and relegating us to slavery that cause our First Peoples genocide.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Better and Better

yes this story does get better w/each new chapter. Before I forget congrats on the editor. The way Bell and Ragon seem so share the same insecurity is almost, almost, funny. Bell from her lack of experience w/men and Ragon I guess from his past experience w/the "Bitch". I wish they hadn't been interrupted in the alley so close to their first kiss, but oh well. Now a date! I can't wait to see how this goes. I also want to add that I like the way you are going back and giving alittle background on the other Vamps. Looking forward to the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
What Ragon and Bell need

is time alone without all these people and distractions. They both need to man up and talk to each other. The lack of communication is killing me.

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

I've been reading since you posted the first chapter and have really liked each and every chapter so far. But I have to say this recent chapter is the best so far. Keep up the great writing.

BellstoiresBellstoiresover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To all the people reading this thank you! The comments and feedback I am

Receiving is overwhelming! Please keep letting me know what you think! I check all the time- and change my story based on your input! Next one is already being edited- so shouldn't be too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why?

Why does everyone have a bid dick in this story? (even the humans - Sandras "husband") most guys have medium dicks, hence medium and alot have small ones, trust me I know, I've dated alot of dickheads with tiny dicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous