All Comments on 'My First M4M Massage'

by jchoi2003

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmm

now thats my kind of massage wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another cock sucker is born. The first time is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stack

Is that his name? Where can I find him to make an appointment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love M4M massages

I am a what I would consider a bi-sexual male because I love making love to females while I have this growing desires for a man. To relieve these desires I am in pursuit of the perfect massage with all the extras. I am very shy so I never make any request but love it when I get surprised. I used to have this gay guy who did a great m4m nude massage. I went to him for years. He had a perfect circumcised cock that I could not keep my hands or mouth off of. 2 or 3 times he took me in his mouth but I felt neglected on that end so I quit going to him. I then had a time of trying different guys but never found any to add up to him. The guy I go to now is not gay that I know of but he gives me a special happy ending. I go to him and get a 1.5 hour massage and about after the 1st hour he gets me in the mood with a lot of butt massage including sphincter massages then reaches under me and grabs a hand full of cock and massage while I am on my stomach. He then jumps up on the table between my legs and continues to stroke me while sticking his finger in my ass. It feels so go that I raise up on my knees and he keeps it up until I have this massive orgasm. He milks it then jumps off the table and finishes the massage. He does this in shorts and I wish he was naked but he never does and I don't want to push it. One day I will get the courage to make special request. I am a mwm 63 5'11" overweight living in Louisiana. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sucking a nice cock

this should happen for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Writing style

Porn is porn is porn. The writing of this story was exquisite. The anticipation that I was experiencing took me to places I had never been, always wanted to go, but never will. Thank you, keep enjoying the art of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story for curious people

What a story man. This is every curious guy's fantasy. I wish if this happens with me. So badly want this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

would love to have been you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent, my fantasy massage...

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganover 2 years ago

wowsa, think I need a massage right now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Circumcised in one paragraph and foreskin in another. Might consider proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous