All Comments on 'Jennifer Aniston on Japanese TV'

by DarknessSurroundsMe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

That was great! Would love to read another entry like this with another actress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is a really good story. I like the Japanese movies the situation is based on, and love the idea of 'known' actresses taking part in it. And Jennifer Aniston is a great first choice.

This really should be a series.

ExintarisExintarisover 11 years ago
I hated it

I bet Jennifer Aniston is far too canny not to get a contract stating what she will and won't do, just supposing she agreed to appear on a notoriously risqué show. But why should she? What good would being a hit in Japan do her? Further, there is absolutely no way this could have been kept secret, and she would have the sense to know that.

About the only thing I can say in its favour is that you didn't have them doing her anally.

shiannshiannover 11 years ago
japan

wow loved the story and i could picture jennifer aniston being naked i n a gang bang made me wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Of course the concept is unrealistic but then so is the storyline of most film blockbusters! Would love to see this become a long series with various worthies getting this and variations of the Jennifer treatment..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best stories I've read here!

This story was absolutely insanely hot, a little bit funny, and really nasty - what more can you want from a smutty story! Who cares if it's unrealistic, it's not like any other porn stories on this site are realistic. I'd absolutely fucking love it if you wrote more - a whole series of Female Celebrities on Japanese TV would be incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best ever!

What a great story! Like several comments below I would just love to see this become a series. Regarding the comments re the unlikely scenario, I reckon that that would apply to at least 90% of stories on this great site! Who cares!? It’s called fantasy folks!

If the writer could find time to write more I for one would be very grateful. To get around the “they would never do it on live TV” objections you could use two slightly different formulas. 1. “Private” filming with about thirty movers and shakers who can boost a career, filmed of course and, crucially, keeping the immensely arousing feature of the victim trying to ignore what is going on! 2. Stars having read the original want to give it a try! Being a Brit I would love to see, amongst others, Katherine Jenkins ( opera singer..gorgeous ) Jessica Ennis ( gold medal decathlon..what a bod! ) and the always delectable Emma Watson. In small return, could I ask all commentators to return and give the author another five star review?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yess, lovely

Would have been nice to have visualized what sort of panties she wore. Scandalously sexy thongs? Or, more plain, simple, the sort one wears when one isn't expecting sex, etc.

nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

Would be much better if Jennifer was DPed (with ass-to-mouth after each DP) maybe 30 times in a row, followed by her getting an enema on stage. She expels the poop water into a bowl and it is poured onto her head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why the piss?

The TV host should've 3-holed Jennifer...pussy for lube, then easing into her ass- and then a load in her mouth & on her face. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so hot

Great story. Would love to read that Jennifer was wearing nylons and a garter belt or corset under her dress. Would like to read the color and satin material of the dress and have her dress plastered with cum. Love summing on her face and clothes.

Read "Daddy's little Slut" in online stories.

Hope you continue, maybe with Madelyn Stowe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Good story. Would have left it with just the first bukakke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing. Wanted to stop a few times to watch some of those Japanese games shows. Made such a mess thinking about Jennifer Aniston just giving up and letting the men have her. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Holds up well. It would have been cool if the chauffeurs, bell boys, grips also got a turn with JA, but excellent as it stands. This could have been, still can be, the premise for a series.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

I need to go to Japan!!!! Great story, thanks!!Mouth-watering fun!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous