All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Surprise'

by Stillherer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Scary, but exciting

Wow, what a girlfriend she could be. Never a dull moment with her in his life. Then when she's bored with him, I'd like to get to know her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hateful

That girlfriend was no girlfriend at all, she was mean and hateful. You should write a second part where he pays her back.

wolf9696wolf9696over 11 years ago

would like to read furthur about how pissed off he gets, breaks up with her And gets revenge on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Get the blindfold on her and the handcuffs. Then sell her for good!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story ?

I probably would have loved this, if there was more of a prelude or preface to their relationship.

A wife doing this to her husband would be much better, because the guy would know he could trust her, at least as far as diseases where concerned, and ruining their income, or future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There is another category on this site.

It’s called Loving Wives. It’s where all of the revenge vigilantes hang out. I’d like for some of them to get ahold of this story and put a fitting end to it. I realize it’s posted as Fetish but without even a hint in the story that he might have this fantasy, it’s nothing but rape. And there is nothing sexy about it at all.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
reminds me of long ago

When my friends would drive out to the woods and I would give them blow jobs One after the other, I knelt there and they too turns receiving my mouth and love of their cocks. Now women involved just me and the cocks. I had more cocks than anyone in town and there were quite a few of us cocksuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She had him tied up and raped now it is his turn to tie the whore up and have her raped but let the men keep the slut

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Why is there not more to this story? I want so many more chapters to see where she can take him. I want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillherer@Stillherer
378 Followers
I am a sub sissy slut I am a wanton cum whore I am a prissy pain bitch I am Sissibitch This is my mantra.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories