All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Menage'

by naughtEgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessover 11 years ago
thanks for submitting

Thanks for submitting

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Hot story

Exciting stuff. You capitalization was a bit distracting, but a good story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good fun time story

That was a bit of light hearted fun. Would be interesting to see if you can continue with the storyline.

TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years ago

Fun, engaging and sexy. You may want to have a proofreader go over it in the future since I saw a handful of typos, but not enough to distract from the overall affect. I do feel sorry for the guy...not the jerk that fell asleep but the vampire.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsover 11 years ago
Oh my Oh my

Hi... I've just discovered you and your story. Why oh why don't you write more?

Okay, as a fellow writer I know how long it can take to produce a really good story, but you have such a wonderful 'first person' style that adds so much value to the story itself. The reader gets inside 'your' head. I love that.

More please... much more...

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
That was beautiful

Normally I spot any typos etc - but I was so caught up in this that I didn't notice any. It was really good, really believeable, and now I'm going to have to look for more of your stories. Thank you - I loved it.

biercebierceover 11 years ago
delightful

Warm wonderful story. Would be interesting to see where you might take it. You have a great way with words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous