All Comments on 'I'll Give You Fifty Fucking Shades'

by Velvetpuppet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Sucked in quickly and enthralled! Please write more vignettes!

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 11 years ago
Gorgeous

I just loved that short story. More of those kinky ideas with a kind of open end one can fill up with whatever feels hot at that moment. Thanks a lot.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
A 5*****+ submission! Practical 'Sisterhood' research should prove, doubly rewarding?

With practical experience, controlling submissive male student volunteers by milking their erections to balance excess testosterone levels, this literotica writer's paying or paid sperm donors should produce beneficial assets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredibly hot

Thanks so much.

ukswitchonukswitchonover 11 years ago
whow amazing

I soo much want fifty of your shades right now lol

escriterraescriterraalmost 11 years ago
A woman's sexual fantasy life: Allowing free rein

Mmmm . . . it is so-o-o-o very delectable to be the one with the erection, the one who penetrates, who gives her partner pleasure in an erotic role reversal!

While my tastes run to loving strapon play between couples who discover the deep intimacy of the act and then regularly indulge themselves in the woman's desire to fuck her man to her own intense orgasm as he opens himself to her thrusts, the occasional expression of a more dominant fantasy engagement can be a lovely fulfillment. When a lusty lady imagines what it would be like to be in control --- to use a man for no other purpose than her own pleasure, to really take control and revel in what she can make a man do as she savors the sexual rush of power over his private opening and his hard cock, both of which exist in that moment only as toys to sate her nasty, forbidden, delicious fantasies --- well, that is an incredible mental ride.

This well-told tale gave voice to such fantasies. Ladies, let your dark sides serving sexual arousal come out to play in your fantasy life every now and then. This story is only one fantastical example. Find your own. Masturbate to satisfying orgasms as you indulge what is only a mental encounter.

Then find your man and playfully bring a little spice into your sex life as you discover what part of your personal fantasy, dialed down in intensity perhaps, can become a naughty, sexy, erotic reality . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's ok. The POV is confusing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Someone do that to me right now

I wish I could get a good ass fucking like that

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
A young knobhound at the height of her powers.

I would have her metamorphose overnight-because she is so pleased with her "penis"-she wakes up-and behold-she has acquired her own overnight. This writer is capable of giving us a view of what it "is like" as a woman with a penis.

And then, off she goes and has adventures.

If that did happen I would hide but would want to be close by when someone else fell foul.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

I like it when a woman wants to do her man and won't be denied. The loss of power and obligation by me, a male, is both invigorating and relieving - satisfying a woman by inviting her to take you exclusively in a manner of her choosing with only her pleasure and amusement her concern. This story says it perfectly. Manwhores unite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous