All Comments on 'Homecoming at the Witch's Academy'

by msgrant67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Blatant ripoff

Maybe you're employing some incredibly clever literary device that I'm just not aware of, but I don't think that's it. If you wanted to write Harry Potter fanfic, why not just do that? This thinly veiled ripoff was too distracting to get into it properly. Honestly, I'm not saying you have a bad concept here... just be honest and admit that it was inspired by Harry Potter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Who cares if the idea came from HP.

It was erotic, well written and had sufficient originality to be enjoyable.

biercebierceover 11 years ago
Delightful

revenge can be so sweet. Nicely done. Thanks

Maree9999Maree9999over 11 years ago
Well done

Revenge really is best served cold I can think of a few ppl I wish to do that

Too great story thank u for sharing

TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years ago

Fun and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

The fact that you were inspired by Harry Potter is great. I mean who wouldn't be? But you couldn't even come up with your own characters for crying out loud! And 21 and 3/4?????? Give me a break. You might have a little bit of talent but when you're not keeping it consistent it ruins what you wrote. Either write a fanfic or come up with your own stuff... Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pretty good short story

:)

msgrant67msgrant67over 11 years agoAuthor

I actually did write this as fanfic for a friend. He really liked it and asked me to put it on Literotica; my submission was denied, and I was told that Literotica doesn't publish Harry Potter fanfic, so I simply changed the names and published it. I'm not trying to fool anyone; I made the changes as simply as possible in fact, so that anyone with even a basic understanding of the Harry Potter universe would get it. In my original version, Dirk was Draco Malfoy, Harriett was Hermione Granger, Brella was Bellatrix LeStrange, Raymond Wingate was Ron Weasley, Sigma House was Slytherin House, etc.

I know that there are a couple of actual Potter fanfic stories on the site; I don't know if once they were allowed or they slipped through the cracks or what. I only know that mine had to be altered into its current form in order to be published here. Hope you enjoy it.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 10 years ago
Good One

Great story line, and I thought that the dialogue between the characters was very original and well thought out. Great job, and keep writing!

MP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous