All Comments on 'My Dark Angel'

by Prettyrock

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
flowergurl17flowergurl17over 11 years ago
really good

First for story it's really good.I like the storyline can't wait for an update. Hope to have 1 soon.

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersover 11 years ago
Please, I swear to the gods, be a SERIES!!!!!!

Please make this a series!! It has no propose except in a very well written series. Please let the guy save Ethan!! And being the stubborn, sarcastic guy he is, Ethan will probably give him a very hard time, and keep something else hard too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no

This story has to be a series it cannot end here because I am now intrigued

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hhhmmm

Such possibilities...

Good start for a first story. ~ needs a little polishing... ~maybe an editor to help... ~and... Wow!

Hope you have this story somewhat written and you'll make more chapters soon so we can see the happily-ever-after that Ethan is looking for.

I'm a sucker for happy endings :o)

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

Excellent beginning. You get an excellent idea of who Ethan is. I seriously hope you plan to write more of this because I so want HEA. Please.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Ditto

That was just a tease prequel to a sequel as I agree you cannot leave us hanging with that ending.....

a_temptedsoula_temptedsoulover 11 years ago
great start

I hope that you continue this story. So far it is great, and the cliff hanger, that just got me at the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agreed

Please continue, I would love to see where this goes.

KAT501KAT501over 11 years ago

Omg!!! its so good..cant wait for the next chp. Excellent!!!

nastolgiclikeyounastolgiclikeyouover 11 years ago
That was...

I didn't know what to expect, this Ethan guy was really crazy but some how you made me like him.

Please write quickly, I can't wait for too long and I'll bite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn...I'm Hooked

I'm hooked on yet another paranormal gay story. Okay, this is already a great start and I will read the other chapters available, but Prettyrock better write fast because I devour short stories so this better become a long story.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
did u guys see the..

twilight and maybe unconcious reference to mr c.grey?nevertheless i loved it the beginning was a true downward spiral into madness i loved his inner dialogue it was great cant wait to see the end.love nix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You dont list a location on your bio

so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English is not your first language. You desperately need an editor and you pretty much get the tense wrong 50% of the time. It makes it difficult to read with a lot of mental corrections having to be made by the reader as they go along which destroys the flow of the story and the development of the characters.

You have a good idea but if you are going to use characters out of Twilight you should acknowledge the original author and list this as fan fiction and save yourself a lot of grief including being accused of plagiarism.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
At first, he sounded so sad,

I teared up. The poor guy had such a terrible, miserable life ...

But now, this Apollo shows up. I'm now hooked and on the edge of my seat ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous