All Comments on 'Beyond the Borderline Bk. 02'

by CPBaudelaire

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yet Once Again.....Totally Awesome!!!!!

This wonderful story has everything. Find a print publisher. I'll buy one. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
epic...

definitely some fap worthy story (both parts), however, looking back, I could have read this story without the need, was a truly EPIC story!

I echo the previous statement made, would buy if in book format.

The above being said, I really wanted to know a bit more about Emmy and Anna, later in life, not a detailed story, but how/what they where doing in life towards the end of rick's life, even more so about Emmy being the apple-in-the-eye as well as having the one instance and one character in the story where as a grown male, discounting the several other times where I was ready to cry but was able to hold back, outright had tears flowing...

retiredMarineretiredMarineover 11 years ago
Sorry...

but it's difficult to see the keys through my tears.

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story line

i have read many stories but you have written so properly that I think that you could be the best I look forward to read same type of other story. I congratulate you for your effort of writing master peace. my heads off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, and for a first time author... holy fn crap. Whatever you do, please do not let this be your only contribution to this sight, it would be a loss to everyone who enjoys a good read.

I'm not sure if your two parter will unseat Threads: The Island, but it wouldnt surpise if it came close, and if it was one combined story, I'd go out on a limb and say it would replace Threads as number one in the hof. No knock against the author one bit at all, actually having these monster storys broken down into parts makes it easier to read I think.

Once again great story, cant wait to see your next offering.

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2over 11 years ago
Bless you...

My soul has been touched and I no longer want to take my own life. I am numb from the impact of this beautiful story. I was secretly married to my mother for 22 years when she passed into eternity in August. I struggle to make it through each day now as I feel so empty without her. I believe that you have experienced such love as your words express the deep love and passion that any mother and son are capable of. My dear Cille was unable to bear any more children after I was brought into this world, but we did enjoy being "Auntie and Uncle" to our close friend's precious families as they grew into adulthood. I never met my mom's sperm donor and don't regret that he left before I was born. My mom was my soul mate and my true love as far back as I can remember. I am still in tears hours after finishing reading this beautiful expression of true love...

curioussscuriousssover 11 years ago
Beautiful...

...just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it...though i haven't read it yet!!

well...around 25 chapters each book...i haven't begin reading yet! But it must be good!

cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your book!!!

I have read it all and I want to thank you for writing it. Tremendious story!!! I can't say enough about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Mother...

My mother died in 1999 at the age of 59. never having remarried after her 30 yr marriage to my father ended in divorce. i was the one who knew when she was hurting, always there with a hug. i rubbed her legs when she was in pain, but i was also the brunt of her anger towards my father. he was never there, but i was, she was still my mom and i loved her. i miss her so much. i wish i could go back and let her know how i feel. when i turned 18 i left, and never looked back. i was always lost without my mom, but i did not realize it until later how i felt. your story has opened up some old wounds for me, but i feel they have healed a little better for it. i cried almost the whole way through. when i was not laughing or trying to keep from touching myself. lol. thank you so much for your story. greg

pinkpanther12pinkpanther12over 11 years ago
Touched my Heart

Probably the very best series on mother son love.........

Enjoyed and loved it till the very end.....

Thanks to the author for sharing this beautiful story

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 11 years ago
I really enjoyed the length of this story!

Well, I anticipated another submission. Truly worth five stars but I wish I could have voted more. I'm at a loss for words so I'll just echo most of the sentiments of the preceding commentary. Thank you for a really, very endearing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy crap!

That was the best work of art that I've had to witness in my life. The way the expressions are shown in both the parts of this Mother-Son novel is unreal. I cannot believe that I've finally finished it. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to read more and kicked myself for not reading it more slower than I already was to really get into the vibe. Thank you so much, author. Please do write something similar. I would absolutely love to give it a read as well. Thank you!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Incredible

That was incredible, I am soo crying now, my make up is ruined. Thank you for a fantastic, wonderful, complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

This has to be one of the best stories ever posted on this site.... Than you

JBOATJBOATover 11 years ago
Bravo

Epic yarn, well told. Magnificent story idea and writing. Five stars plus. A small suggestion and request--how about a shorter story developing just two lovers' characters over a shorter time span--trying for equal depth with an economy of words? Actually, I am just trying to coax more writing out of you, and I really should not stay awake all night reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FABULOUS !!

I thought Part 1 was good, but this went far beyond good ! To be able to continue with a story with so many understories and make it understandable to the average reader, was just fantastic ! I would like to read more from such an author who keeps interest in the characters real for the reader.

RainierWriterIIRainierWriterIIover 11 years ago
Amazing!

WOW! Just wow! So many words for this series floating around in my head, but the one that seems to fit most is, brilliant. Everything about the tale truly is top notch. Literotica readers should consider themselves extremely fortunate to be able to read something of this quality for free. Well done CPB!

RWII

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hall of Fame shoo-in

Absolutely no doubt about. The passion, the emotion, the descriptions, all excellent. If you do a non-incest novel like you did this one, it'll have "Bestseller" written all over it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best I have read.

I have read many stories on this site. None of them can match this. This one will linger on the edge of my thoughts for a very long time. I truly hope to see more from this author soon. Great job...........

bluelappybluelappyover 11 years ago
Loved it

Loved the chracters and the storyline. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story telling

You've got great focus to keep a sweeping story like this intergrated. Leo Tolstoy would have appreciated it, O'Henry... not so much.

Gebob69Gebob69over 11 years ago
WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBED....

It is the most thought provoking and romantic love Story that I've had the honor of reading on this site. This is definitely worthy of Hall of Fame rating; Maybe even the top rated Story of all time, a job well done as you showed that unconditional love knows no bounds

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

absolutely brilliant, couldn't leave it alone

nvrenough69nvrenough69over 11 years ago
Outstanding!!

Without a doubt the best I have read here!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago
Thank You

The amount of emotion this drew out of me was incredible.. You have an amazing gift and I thank you for sharing it with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

What a nice way to spend a Saturday evening - and a good part if my Sunday morning. I went back and re-read Book 1 before digging in to Book 2. I absolutely love your work.

There are a large number of talented writers who submit here and I don't take anything away from them by saying that you are in a class by yourself.

I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Thank you for sharing your own talents with us.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have lived with my mother as lovers for the past 3 years. It has been incredible. Unfortunately, we suffered a miscarriage last year. Recently, my mother wants us to part, saying that she has come to her senses and we shouldn't be together. I'm heart-broken, as I have never loved a woman as much as my mother. There is no physical relationship between us now. I read this fantastic story and I cried. I asked my mother to read it and she cried for a very long time. She told me how much she loves me. I know our relationship is over. Thank you for this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful story

My wife/mom and i read it together and both were really touched.Best story i have ever read.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxover 11 years ago
I've been around Lit since almost its inception in the mid nineties. Had to change my identity twice because I live among the most narrow mindedest hypocritic bigots...BUT THIS RANKS UP THERE AS THE BEST OR WITH THE BEST THAT HAS EVER BEEN CONTRIBUTED TO

Coming out of the closet once again.

Salute!

Slipery Rox (AKA Dlok) in SouthEast TN

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

An awesome narration. What about Dee Dee's version to make the story complete.

JOHNRALPHJOHNRALPHover 11 years ago
THANK YOU

Having read both book's thanks for the excilent story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Best

This will be the number one story. It was one that I had to bookmark to meke sure that my old computer didn't die and I would lose my place. Write more. What happened to Ann and Emily in the last stages. They were kind of lost outside the story. It was great, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story..

Whatever happened to little Emmy..Also wondering why you didn't get a few other couples together with Rick and Jenny for a couple of nice groupies....But Awesome story please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very good story

Thank you.

kontolzkontolzover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Deirdre?! I never knew.

What a twist! I thought the little Em who'll eventually steal Ricky's heart away though (finger crossed).

The best story on Lit so far. Thank you so much, I enjoy reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Write another similar story for us!

What a brilliant story! Look forward to reading another similar story from you with more emotions and romance. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So lovely !

Just loved the whole story ! Both Bk1 and Bk2 , so well written with so much of sensitivity , love and passion !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved both bks my heart melted and glowed with life all at the same time. i only hope to fined love like that

Loved it it made me feel every emotion of all the charicters

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Oh, what a rollercoaster! I just couldn't help to read both books back to back, and I loved every minute of it. The characters feel so real (and what an amazing cast9, the story so exciting and emotional at times... Such a fantastic mother/son epic... You can't find better reads than this easily. I'm looking forward to read any future project of yours (particularly mom/son ones, my favourites), either in the 'Beyond the Borderline' universe or a new one. I'm curious about how Paul and Gina came to be and how their relationship evolved, so that would be a good read too. For being your first story, it is absolutely amazing what you ended up pulling off. Bravo! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

toby9790toby9790over 11 years ago
Absalutely the very Best!!

This is the very best story I have ever read. Thank so much for writing it. You have an amazing talent. Your story was such a beautiful, emotional, and realistic story. I really hope that you'll be able to write another story just as long and just as wonderful as this one. Amazing Job. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

gotta say i thought also that it would be emmy that would come to rick after jen died and i think that is my only dissapointment in the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

Dude, this is the first mother and son story that makes me cry, the end where his mother welcomes him in the afterlife was so heart warming (and shatering). It was beautiful. I´ll say without any fear that this is the best incest story I had ever read.

It's really hard to believe that you are a first time author. Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful story with us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Get it published.

Excellent story! The only thing I found a little far fetched was them not being discovered after having loud incestuous sex in near public places such as hotel rooms. If they had used their first names on those occasions where there was a real risk of being caught out instead of 'mum' & 'son' it would have been that much more believable. However you have a wonderful writing style and should consider getting published. 'Fifty Shades of Grey' was successful with a poor story line and a simplistic writing style. 'Beyond The Borderline' is far better! Congratulations! I can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesomeness!

I was very drawn in to both Beyond the Borderline stories. Like others I was surprised it was Dee Dee and not Emmy at the end but that's part of the being the reader and not the author. I did feel like Emmy kinda disappeared though. What happened to her after starting the church at the Inn? That is so miniscule though as the story is incredible! Props CPbaudelaire!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Amazing. I've never read these type of stories before but this was great. Just reading of their whole lives from beginning to end was beautiful and the way it flowed......not to mention the end. I'm still crying. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Story, But....

Well paced and emotional. However (and I thought I'd never, ever say this), there seemed to be too much sex. After awhile, it was a chore to find the story line. Great story, though. Very thought provoking. I was kind of disappointed that Rick and Gina didn't get together.

GoodkatGoodkatabout 11 years ago

This was beautiful. thank you.

surenderme08surenderme08about 11 years ago
Epic!

An awesome story! If you do decide to publish, you might lose some of the sex...not the real sexy stuff, but just edit it a bit more. And, I agree with the person who said it should be properly published, it is a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I LOVED IT.

Awesome story.

rahulsenrahulsenabout 11 years ago
Good taste.

most of incest stories are rough. Each incest strory has good plot and good begining but most of stories are dead when they have to show how and why son fuck his mom. that is a main point of mother and son incest story, many author killed their story in this stage (it is not easy condition to son fuck his mom normally in practical too.)and make senseless but in your its real good but i am not completed it. let me finish it first. i also intrested to post my some incest stories but i missing encourage.

timebomber427timebomber427about 11 years ago
Alain?!

You killed him off. Within a sentence. And then you just move on like Alain's death was nothing!! Fuck you, I cried. Asshole... you got me way too attached to a non-main character, and then POW half a paragraph later he's gone and never mentioned again, except for Emmy's story. So, 4/5 just out of spite for my fav. character's death. Alain, WHY?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Remarkable story!

A beautiful loving story developed brilliantly by a gifted author. So good, I couldn't stop reading and like many others, was often brought to tears.

I'm sorry Sir or Mam but it's difficult to believe that you are not already a published author.

Excellent work! Thank you and don't stop writing for heavens sake.

papabear555papabear555about 11 years ago
Incredibly good story

After bk1 I left a comment about how great I thought it was. Bk2 blew it out of the water. The two books together are terrific. I sit here now saying that no way was this the first writing of a new author. This was the work of an experienced and skilled craftsman. I'm a crusty old geezer but I bawled at the final scene where mom was leading her son into paradise. My wife of 39 years died 14 years ago in a traffic crash and I still miss her so much. I'm so looking forward to her touch when I finally get to see her again. You have brought her back to me in some way that I don't completely understand. My story and Rick's are very different, but love is very similar.

I spent 30 years in the U.S. Navy and I have been to many of the places you mention. Some of those places where I hadn't been have now seriously been added to my bucket list. I am definitely going to the Northwest of the US and Southwest of Canada within the next two years. Write another book soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm rare to read things but..

I'll be honest, I had peered into your story as a means of "personal entertainment" *ahem*..but as I kept reading..I could not stop. It touched me on quite a deep level. The ending for book2..if this was in real book format Id buy both books on a dime. Made me cry. Its sad, its adventerous, wisdom filled, its beautiful. Thanm you for making this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
captivating

this surely is not a first time writer the story captivated me from the start, such a disapointment that it had to end,very rarely do i get enthralled by a story and sucked into it but this did just that, well done . well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wonderful story. Brilliant write-up with sensual description on every episode

FILYCONFILYCONabout 11 years ago

What can I say Bloody Good Read I hope the hell that you put pen to paper again because I will be looking and waiting for another heap of stories from you .

You may have had help with things but what a story, wish I could have given it a 98!

thanks very much best read in 2 or 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just outstanding

This is an outstanding story by any standard. As a son who was abandoned by an intelligent and beautiful mother more concerned with her needs than her four children, I still search for stories of selfless devotion. A story such as yours indicates how far a loving a mother can go, even if these stories are fiction. (Are they?). Thanks for the insights so well expressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One Word

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Forever in my thoughts.

I have read many stories here in Literotica. After reading these two books, I have no interest in what others will write. I have been married for many years and I never had love given to me as you have discribed in your writings. The sex was open and alive, but the story was better. Thanks for it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastically wonderful

The absolute best story Ive read here. It turned me on incredibly, and then brought tears to my eyes. I cant wait to read more of your books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Expand.

Loved it, and with so many characters that can be expanded on I hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

brought me to tears at the end, i felt like i lived my life along with rick. thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

gregg877gregg877almost 11 years ago
Unbelievable story

Thank you for this story. I have read many other authors but you are the best.

I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

its a pitty it cant be in book form for the world to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wish it were me in Ricks place... Feels so good

This is only the 2nd romance story I've read that really had an impact. You are truly talented and I wish you all the best in forward writings. This was not about incest, or sex, but about true love and you 'nailed' it solidly. Looking forward to future writings... now don't disappoint us too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for an absolutely outstanding story. It touched my heart and teared me up several times. Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanx for nice story

great story

jen should've fucked another guy

Ending was sudden disappointing turns

1634ehr1634ehralmost 11 years ago
untitled

I'm not going to say much.

As other commenters here attest, you moved me.

I could mention some things that I think are off, but I'm not going to. As a former artist (not a writer) I see that you have what I believe it takes to figure out what does and does not work through writing itself. I see no value in intruding on your process.

Some questions, however: I may have missed this, because I did not read every single word, but I believe you never touched on the fact that Ricky was not only his children's father, but also their brother. Did I miss your treatment of this? Did you consider this aspect of Ricky's relationship with his children, and decide not to bring it up? Was this something you did not consider? This issue occurred to me earlier in the story, but it's omission seemed particularly apparent to me when Ricky was talking to Jason about Jason's feelings about his mom, and Ricky revealed to Jason his own double relationship to Jennifer. This again is not a critique, just something that came to mind. I'd be interested to know your thoughts on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just another reader

This was a very indearing story. Keep up the good work. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'd pay thousand bucks to read your next story

Now THIS is what a story must be. 25 page stories may seem long to somone but to me, this is the way stories must be - something that explains emotional side of relation and that is what feels real.

Thanks so very much for writing this. Can't wait to read your next story. Please please please write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Adorable full of deep feelings of love.

I would love to read the next one. I don't like reading too much but I couldn't stop till I red the whole story till the end.

I await for the next one.

jexmorexjexmorexalmost 11 years ago
Through my tears...

...I am greatly moved and your work ranks right up with the very best love stories I've read in my 76 years. You were able to seamlessly move from mom's thoughts to son's thoughts. And to change each person's personality over the course of time.

I appreciate the slow beginning, the movements in spurts and stops, the real life actions and wonderment. When I realized what a quality piece of prose this was I slowed my reading down and savored the trip. Perfect ending. Choked me up.

Kudos to your editor. You are a great team. I can only guess at the time it took to put this prose in top condition.

I am sorting through the actors who will play the various roles.

The repeated release of endorpnins into my body has helped heal my recent heart surgery. Thanks for playing a part in my recovery.

Looking forward to another piece, take your time, your work is worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A+

Excellent! Both romantic and erotic. Thank you for sharing this great piece with everyone.

For those that have not yet started, remember to go through it slowly. 53 pages go by REAL fast. Take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The risk of a incest born child

There is a higher instance of mental and physical problems from incestuous or close relative relationships .

This is because of the similarity of any malfunctioning genes the body being inherited doubled because of the close relationship.

This is a very simple explanation of a quite intricate problem.

luv2tasteluv2tasteover 10 years ago
Well done!

This goes far beyond the usual erotic story and moves to erotic literature. It was well written, kept the tension, and included wonderful life lessons. It also delt with the fact that there are many of us who are not "victims" of incest but truly blessed by it.

Thanks for your work of pulling the relationship into the story rather than just the lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you fn bastard

i fn cried a lot because od Jen's and Ricky's death. I wish this story ends with : they lived happy in vancouver for the rest of their life. now im emotionally broken because of your writing ! ;( i want Jen and Rick to live forever in our minds, they were just perfect lovers and then its all gone ;( Love this story but love first part 50x more than this freaking depressing second :(((((( Bring Jen and Ricky back !!!! ;(((((

pinoy_hunkpinoy_hunkover 10 years ago
Great Story

Definitely, Magnum Opus. Keep it up.

Tyler_HTyler_Hover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us. It was a thing of beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I laughed, I cried

In fact I am brushing away the tears as I write this...

I sincerely hope that you will see fit to honor us with more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done!

This was very, very well done. I have read it more than once and enjoyed it every time. Please write more as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quality writing!

Absolutely amazing story from start to finish. You really captured the emotions of Ricky and through his story we saw the day by day development of his love and his mother's love for him. Superb conversations kept the story line on track. Excellent first effort and I, along with loads of other people, hope you will grace us with another story (Dee Dee's story maybe?)

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In awe!

I`m 78 and can`t ever remember such a moving story.Fiction it may be but such

tenderness and love must have been based in a real life event!Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it but...

I liked the story, but one thing kinda just ruined it for me. How every time the mom had someone interested in her, she would go to rick, but when she found out someone was interested in rick she didn't tell him till the last minute. That seems selfish to me, Kinda made me hate the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

A very well written,sensual story. I was drawn into the story and really enjoyed it. This would make a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PT# 2 is now also one of my favorites

I still have the same concerns about Mom / Son versus Real / Pet names being used in conversations, they had too much to lose - just as any other Incest couple would.

I thought that Emmy was going to be the one who stayed with Rick, so DD was a curveball. Unfortunately we don't know if they had kids! Nor do we know what happened to Anna, Emmy, or the rest of the extended family 8~(

I feel as though I've lost many good friends, because the story has ended. ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

This story had me in tears on numerous occasions. I've never read anything like it. Fabulous writing and had me completely absorbed from the moment i read it. Heart warming and breaking all in one.

Outstanding!

ChuckwriterChuckwriterover 10 years ago
What a wonderful novel

I absolutely loved this story. I loved the fact that it was a novel with all the character development that entails. I like the way you write, I love the story itself and the "locations" ;)

I look forward to your next project and you have inspired me to try to do something comparable. I thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've already commented once, but I must say more. Your writing simply captured my complete attention so much that I wanted to do nothing but read. I know all stories cannot have happy endings and especially those based on real life, but the last few pages are so goddamn sad. So much love fought for for so many years in so many ways. Fear of discovery or failure. And then to have to read about their death. God, I almost mourned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent

well written and enjoyable. got teary in a few places keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

There is no world to discribe this story ... Please do more story's I just can't get enough of your writhing :)

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
the best

simply the best story ive read in a long time great writing felt like i knew everybody in the story great ending cant wait for the daughters side of the story for me there was alot of loose ends like what happened to all their friends and what happened to dad at the end cancer broken heart what hope there will be more stories your one of the best so far keep it up great work keep it comming

octabrainoctabrainabout 10 years ago

This is so cute so my heart aches!

octabrainoctabrainabout 10 years ago

OMFG! My hands are shaking. It's a honour to me to read your story.

I'll be rereading it now and again.

SteverenosSteverenosabout 10 years ago
Chears and Tears

Wow - What an awesome story - This is by far the best read I've had in a long time couldn't stop reading. Needed to know more about Jen and Ricky, Mom and Son, so precious their time together. You are a very talented writer - awesome visuals, I fealt as though I was standing in the room when the events were occurring. The emotions were heartfelt and strong , bring a tear to the eye at the loss, need to read more of your work keep writing - Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
standing ovation

I've been reading from this site for five years and this story has made me tear up,stand up laughing, mad and attentive. This is beyond the best combined story I've read. Standing ovation through and through 7 out of 5 and a 13 out of 10.

crowbowmancrowbowmanalmost 10 years ago
Im just blown away.......

When I started this story I never thought I'd be so drawn in.Could not put it down till I finished. Big lump in throat??? was'nt expecting that. Great story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You have taken me beyond too

Wow! Wow! Wow! Absolute perfection!!! You have to get back on the horse and write again - pleeeeease.

libertine9999libertine9999almost 10 years ago
The definitive mother-son romance?

Damn. I've not written a comment before, but...damn.

This is in a class by itself.

It's a real novel, with plot and characters you care about. It sucks you in and absolutely will not let you go. It demands to be read completely at once, so be sure to set aside some time to enjoy the journey. And did I mention it was hot? Great erotic tension, full of sizzling, forbidden sex and an incredible relationship between mother and son. Its place at the top of the HOF is well deserved. Definitely puts the "Lit" in Literotica, but never fails to deliver where it counts, either.

Bravo. Bravo. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous