All Comments on 'Shifting Hearts Ch. 04'

by Queen_Vicki

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Too Short

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

gotta love all the reinforcement shes getting: its ok, abusive asshole bastards are good for you, you will love being raped and beaten, give in! what a fucking joke

I honestly hope he dies, or gets skewed, or something, pompous egotistical abusive jackass

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
Say What?! (CAUTION: LONG A**ED RANT BELOW)

To the comment below: I'm not being combative or looking for a verbal sparring, but I must say that I disagree with your comment. Maybe you are referring to some other character or referring to something else, but from what I've read, none of the supporting characters are telling Sallie Mae to embrace Xavier with open arms... as well as, with a pair of opened legs. They are warning Sallie Mae (for her safety and for the safety of those she loves and care about) to not to: 1) dabble in the dark arts and 2) try to kill/harm Xavier Russo. The alpha were has connections to other powerful entities (a tidbit that was stressed to her more than once). If she was stupid enough to mess with him, her family and friends will not be safe. And I am pretty sure that Morgana and the rest of the coven will not come to her aid, as well as, not provide protection for her family.

But, I do hope that Xavier does endure some type of torture/pain/massive craziness/something horrible, in order for me to like the character.

@Queen_Vicki: Don't be surprise if you wake up one morning and find a strange woman in your home, eating the remainder of your box of Pop Tarts, because I am going to be living your tail, after I lose my job and become homeless. This afternoon (when I should've been working, after all, I was at my job), I almost let out a loud squeal of joy, when I saw there was an update to this story.

I love this update! I wish it was longer, but I love this update! I will admit: I was... fanning myself and trying to get rid of the vapors, during (and after) that same-gender sex scene. And it only just makes me squeal in anticipation for a Xavier-Sallie Mae scene.

Reading this chapter, a thought came to me: When Sallie Mae created that shield for her scent, she must've also tweaked the mating pull, which is why she doesn't feel too oogly-woogly for Xavier. Things to make you go 'Hmmm...?'

So, yes, I will be living with you, if I happen to lose my job and my apartment. And you're gonna have to get use to having strands of hair everywhere because I shed hair like a Persian cat.

SexyChocBBWSexyChocBBWover 11 years ago
Hmm

Is this going to be a dark fic? No redeeming qualities about Xavier so far. At least she is not a wimp who just takes it.

sirraliasirraliaover 11 years ago
I cant believe it....

Just when I stopped checking for updates.....here it is. Loved it. I wish it was longer and I hope the next chapter is posted soon. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aweful

i didnt like it. I was not expecting gay sex and he claims he has a mate that is not how it works i have waited a long time for updates and i am still waiting. This chapter seems like it is a totally different story by a different author.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 11 years ago
that's a mate?

Seems like all her friends have turned their backs on her and are leaving her to her fate. Starting to think the best thing she can do is wait for that monster Xavier to find her and then kill herself infront of him. Deny him the pleasure of doing it himself or torturing/raping her.

As far as his other wierdness, that is why this chapter got 1 star. I was unable to enjoy this chapter and am now wondering if I will bother to continue to watch for updates.

jaafrica73jaafrica73over 11 years ago
I like the story....

But man on man action really isn't my thing. I saw the warning but like the story so much i had to read a little but mostly skipped through the man on man scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no way

If I had known this story was heading toward the erotic horror I woudlnt have started reading it. No offense to the authors who write them, but I find erotic horrors rather degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

Ok first off wanting to kill the guy is a bit much. Second the relationship between the two "mates" is utter shit and the female feels no attraction to her mate at all which is weird.

I've had some terrible bosses in the past but murder really seems like too much. I'd say the male protagonist is scum but the female protagonist is a bitch. She judges her friends very harshly when they help her, wants to kill someone, is overly aggressive and obsessive and quite frankly an irritating character. I had been hoping that this story would get better but it doesn't. It just seems like one giant bowl of crap. I am sorry if that is harsh but in my opinion any potential that the story had was ruined by the crappy characters and the awful dialogue. Hope your other stories turn out better. Best of luck.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 11 years agoAuthor
rude

To all the rude commentors, let me clear something up for you. I am writing at a realistic pace, in a imaginary world. My story is not based one extremely perfect characters,although I will aim to please without a doubt. Please keep in mind that Sallie is still human, and like all humans she is flawed, and have emotions. She cannot do a whole 180 over night, and neither can Xavier. Also she was shaped by her experiences in life.Her mother is sick, she have lots of responsibility at the moment, and she is out of a job, that her boss treated her awful at.So of course she might be on the bitchy side for a bit.

And to Mimirose.lol. No I don't mind as long you know how to cook.

And to any other readers that enjoyed the story THANK YOU,VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.And I am writing chapter 5 right now.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
Misconception

@Queen Vicki: You've got it, dude! Just leave the air mattress by the door.

In regards to the story (and in a defense of the author):

One of the awesome factors about writing a Sci-fi/fantasy/non-human fiction story is that there are no rules and guidelines. The possibilities (especially in the Sci-fi genre) in a story are endless. An author can do anything that he/she pleases.

In regards to the 'mating pull', I've never heard of a 'mating pull' between werewolves (and as a matter of fact, vampires as well), until I started reading stories from here, from Literotica. Everything else, from movies to novels, never mentioned vampires/werewolves having pre-destined soul mates. So, its safe to say that Queen Vicki can write about Xavier's and Sallie Mae's mating pull, in any form or fashion.

But, I still believe that Sallie Mae must've unintentionally altered that mating pull, when she formed a shield over herself.

MtannerMtannerover 11 years ago

I love your story so far and please continue. I really like how you have written both main characters and I look forward to reading this story as you are able to post.

@Queen_Vicki Awsome story and keep up the great work

moondaughter73moondaughter73over 11 years ago
I like it

I really like this story that is why I have it down as one of my favorite. Yes I know that guy is an ass but there just something about these two that I like reading about. I want to see how she is going to put in his place. I know I will continue to read your story so here is my five star vote.

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

So glad you are continuing this story. I can't wait for these two to get together. Hurry!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reserving Judgment

I am reserving judgment until I see more of the story, but I definitely do not like X at the moment. The gay scene did not bother me, and I can sort of go there with the idea of him having sex after finding his mate, although it makes me more disgusted with him. Of course, that might be the point for this section of the story, assuming the end result is along the lines of character transformation. I am patient and willing to wait and see.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
Hi!

Hello pretty lady, your royal majesty and my potential roommate.

I know that you're busy rocking the collegiate world with that big brain of yours.

I understand that life will get in your way from posting. But I will say this...

If you don't update soon, I will stalk your Twitter page with the same raging persistent that an broke, ugly man has, when he is at a bar.

Please come back soon.

Love your stories.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Unless Xavier undergoes a major change in character, I am all in favor of Sallie getting away from him permanently! He is too arrogant, self righteous, and cold to make a good mate for her. If he has redeeming qualities, you haven't revealed them yet.:) Please get an editor to smooth your story out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I do like this story but this chapter wasn't the best. The mam/man scene was the worst for me. It came completely from left field and almost seems like it was gratuitous. I don't understand what the reasoning would be to make him bisexual unless that will figure into the plot later on?? I'm not trying to berate you or tell you how to write your latest story but I would like to express my unhappiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hate it(SORRY)

I felt a very strange vibe off this chapter--i thought the story was going in the direction dis pear,heart-break and then LOve! but you adding humor to it which is....disappointing--yeah i dunno what going on your life but you should a least have the decency to wrote a more inspiring paragraph if your going to away for a long period of time.

-Very disappointed ,I'm starting to doubt your abilities a professional writer.

WB

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 11 years agoAuthor
What?

To the anon below me.what the hell?This is only one chapter, not the whole story, and I never said I was a professional writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter Five

Expect it any soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not good enough....

The story line was not good enough and seriously i think the girl is way better off without him,he's proud,arrogant,sadistic and he HIT her! I definetely hope they would not end up together.also the gay scene was horrible amd actually sort of diminished the guys honour in my opinion pls adjust in the next chapter,i'm looking forward to your update

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
Hey Dudette...

Where are you?

I know... I know... Life gets in the way.

But I know that there's a school holiday break is coming up...

brittybeebrittybeeover 11 years ago
Hmm...

I do like the story, but the m/m scene was...odd for me. Very random in my opinion. Please get an editor. Also, continue when you can. I understand the college life struggle since I'm in it too..:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

O my gosh keep on with the story please, I NEED TO FIND OUT MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No update?

Maybe it's because you're busy with your daily life that you don't add chaper 5?..I don't know...But can we expect some update anytime now?? Cause i'm anxious to read the next chaper. I really like it so far, keep it up!!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 11 years agoAuthor
Yes

Yes I will update soon, along with my other stories. But since lit.com is having troubles with the files that I am submitting in, I will just post them on my blog,until I find a publisher.Thanks for reading everyone.It means a lot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your blog?

Where can we find your blog? Desperate for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
next chapter

Its been like a year. What's your blog URL?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You can find queen vicki here.

http://vickisundai.blogspot.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Don't See This Ever Being Finished

Literotica needs some means to flag unfinished stories after a couple of months. Just so a person knows that not only is the story unfinished but the author isn't actively working on it either.

This used to be a favorite author/story but I had to delete so I wouldn't keep disappointing myself by checking back. This story actually had me start checking to see if the author makes regular submissions or is finished before I start reading them.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 11 years agoAuthor
LOL WHAT!? Don't Fret

Don't Fret everyone. I know I have been lacking, but Chapter Five is on it's way. I am actually writing it right now as we speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
zyzy

When is chapitre 5 coming i hate waintin it been 6 mois ene it still ton there pleas updete it for april pleaaaaas it one of youe big fan from france now you now your populaire in grance sooo pleas updete it fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In a perfect world,

In a perfect world it would be all love and kisses. too bad. I dont think I know any one that is wallowing in happiness. Too many other emotions out there for the mind to fix itself on. I too love this story and am intrigued by the emotions being drawn. Thats what makes a good story. keep up the good work.

ANgelgal4everANgelgal4everalmost 11 years ago

Love the story!!! It's great :D When is chapter 5 coming? This is sooo addicting :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why You Gotta Be Like That?

This is so mean! You give us a great story and then you leave us hanging? That's cold! Hopefully you are doing well and have good news for us very soon because I am dying to know how your characters develop.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 11 years agoAuthor
LOL

Don't worry, honey. I just submitted chapter Five to my editor. So it should be published soon.I struggled a bit with this one, and was damn there getting pissed at myself, and felt like I could have done more. But hopefully people will like it. Thanks to everyone who reads my work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think that's the worst story ever written or published on this site!

I'd give up trying, sweetheart!

The story is all over the place. NO concept of a storyline at all! Would have been a good story if you knew how to write! But you get an E for effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Those are awesome news! Hopefully your editor does not take too long, because it feels like we have been waiting forever! I can't wait!

DirtyNessDirtyNessalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I look forward to reading more

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

Not too sure abt the bi part for X but I do love all your stories. Ya just need to re-edit them all thou. Some parts detract from the flow due to the sentence structure/grammatical errors but good job so far. Hope to read more from you :)

CrispyRigbyCrispyRigbyalmost 11 years ago
Your Editor Takes Forever!

Just kidding! But seriously, bribe him/her, or something... I hope you can give us a few updates soon because I can't wait to read more.

RebellRebellalmost 11 years ago
You just had to ruin it didn't you?

The gay sex was not an issue. It's just that many things don't make sense. X wonders why Sally left him without giving a thought to the fact he HIT her. But I guess that's ok since his in BDSM, but the lifestyle is practiced for plesure and not a mean for abuse.

I'm sorry but I don't like your story at all. I did though untill this chapter.

jlly16jlly16almost 11 years ago
X needs to go crawl into a hole and die.

Roger where are you? Now he's the perfect love interest for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You're publishing, like for sale? FUCK if I'd pay for the shit you put out!

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
Omfg...

You scared the shit out of me. I thought you had Xavier screwing a little boy. 😱😰😳

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous