All Comments on 'Pleasing Kelsey'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Honest submission from a dedicated lady lover, worth a 5 star vote from a "sisterhood" feminist

Whether writing in any genre at all, I suspect that honest research or experience gain will never become this writer's weak point! Like my younger self; she believes in facts rather than fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kind of a lame ending...

Brianna doesn't get punished at all. Kelsey is so fucked in the head she's probably just as happy as a sub than as a dom - so again, no punishment. And Jess, what? Goes on to do the same degrading shit to Carrie...

Not rating it down, because I love the humiliation, the forced aspect, the vivid descriptions and engaging writing, but I think the ending was rushed and so the overall story fell flat.

It would have been nice if you had spent a little more time on the transition for Kelsey. Write a revenge scene or two. Maybe have Brianna serve a few nights in the box, w/e you have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really difficult to get my comment right

I am pretty uncertain how I should comment on this. First let me say that I feel I need to comment since I really enjoyed Panthergirl's writing, and I think it is worthwhile to let her know what I really liked and what troubled me with this story. On the other hand, since I have no sub/dom tendencies whatsoever, I don't really feel qualified to have opinions (although I do have opinions - hence this comment).

I really liked Jess. I rooted for her, and I was thrilled for her when she held her ground on missing class to give Jake a bj. I was really saddened when she finally gave in. I found Kelsey as confusing a character as she turned out to be - perhaps I should have seen both her ultimate betrayal of Jess and her eventual role-reversal as natural outcomes of the complications of her personality. I didn't. I did see the betrayal and abuse of Jess coming after the "head-on-the-table" scheme came out, but I expected Kelsey would stop it when she realized just how bad it really was. When she didn't, I really read it as a final betrayal of Jess. For the way Panthergirl played me on this, I congratulate her - that is good writing.

The idea that Kelsey did not think Jess would (or could?) break was powerful, and her turnaround to helping Jess was terrific, including running her bath after taking her "home." I thought the turnaround to switch roles was really cool, and I approve of the surprise factor Panthergirl achieved at the ending. Keep that. However, I had two issues with it. It is really unrealistic that Kelsey's transformation is instantaneous. I wanted to hear more about it. It must be a spectacular story. Second, I really struggle to accept that the role reversal results in identical roles but with the two women flip-flopping which is which. In my opinion, Jess as a Dom will play that role differently, and certainly Kelsey as a sub MUST be different than Jess was. And I want to know how that works out. I don't doubt for a second that Jess may make Kelsey "pay" but Jess isn't an unconscious queen as Kelsey was, and Kelsey certainly doesn't have the same attraction to humiliation that Jess had. They need to have some different relationship, and I find I really want to know what that is. And I am really unsure that it would involve Jess having a primary relationship with some third person (not that Jess might not enjoy sex outside her relationship with Kelsey).

So that's it. I hope everyone recognizes that I would only make these comments because I actually really enjoyed the story. I just feel something missing - something that may just be me. But if they make sense to Panthergirl, I really hope she will write a follow-up story to explore this further.

harristharristover 11 years ago
Excellent writing

I truly enjoyed your writing style, technical consistency of the story and quality of your work. Unfortunately the I didn't care for the story itself at all. I always finish any stories I start and vote to provide feedback. I will try more of yours, as I did enjoy your writing, I may enjoy some of your other stories. Thank you for sharing your talent.

koala011860091koala011860091over 11 years ago
You work in humiliation the way other artist work in oils or marble....

I'm blown away by the depths of humiliation you create for your protagonists. I'll really love how Jess agrees to suck Jake 's cock just so Kelsey will always be able to say the only blowjob she's ever given is to Jess. It's so pathetic it's inspired.

I'd agree that the idea that Kelsey was confident that Jess couldn't break really brought the story together. I imagine her working hard to invent new humiliations for Jess, always searching for some new low for her. To me, it totally worked that once she misjudged the limit, that she would do almost anything to atone. In my mind, I'm sure Jess still needs to be humiliated, but things are more even now.

Keep the stories coming.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 11 years ago
Can't stop reading this!

I keep reading this story every time I check your page. The cruel humiliation you came up with in this story is unrivaled. It is twisted, and I love it, but the reason i keep coming back is the love or the potential for love that the characters have for each other. There is something about mixing love or the perception of love and humiliation that always elevates the humiliation to another level. I love your characters and I love your writing. All I can say is more please!

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
well...

I really like this story, not so much because I approve of what happends in it as for your ability to write it. Your writing is superb and your character descriptions are excellent, as usual. However, there's something that bothers me about this story.

First we have the clearly confused Kelsey. In herself she's a character someone probably can realte to, in her sadistic nature and with her role in society being forced on her etc. however, as the story progresses her behavior wanders mpre and more from "loving sadism" to actual criminal behavior. In the end, what she's doing is in no way influensed by love, but just mean spirited and outright evil. To your credit though, you do give her a realisation of that what she did was soo way out of line, and I commend that.

Then we have the ending and the few lines leading up to it. I like how Kelsey in the end DID actually come to her sences, but I find the complete role swap hard to swallow. It would have felt more natural to actually have Kelsey break down i realisation of what she'd done, maybe have them break up for a while, then have them to come to an agreement based on both their needs and responsibilities.

Now enough of reasonability and realism... Kelsey and Jess do belong together, and I am glad they ended up that way in the end, even though I think they should have gotten there in a little bit of a different way. Still giving you a 4/5 for the story though, as it really is a great read right up to the end.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Depravity at its best (I guess)

Jessica's writing style is great as always, but it is hard for me in this short a story to fit the extreme humiliation/abuse into context. I'm glad that Jess finally set her limits, though, and got out of that sick relationship. Just wonder--was the Darla-Jill relationship in Darla's Games derived from the Kelsey-Jess relationship here, or vice versa?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well fuck

Total Boner kill. Not sure what happened in the end but...I hated this. I hated th entire thing. 150 guy gang rape? Really?

That said your writing is amazing! No complaints! Your style is super and if this was ment to create feelings of anger and disgust in the reade, well you succeeded with this one! Great job.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

The story was well written but the content made me sick. I am glad she finally set her limits and said she was leaving. I just wish she would have called the police. It was gang rape set up by the one she loved and not even consentual. Will she ever be ok, I doubt it, not without counseling. It seems to me it was just a sick sick story. Also very illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Damn that just... that ending was unexpected. Honestly. Amazing writing but that list bit just wasn't hot... kind of made me sick. Think I even teared up a bit, as pathetic as that is.

Nice role reversal though.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
You sure screwed up a great story

I love humiliation, degradation, mind control stories. Everything. BUT ONE THING I WILL NOT TOLERATE IS RAPE OF A LESBIAN. Even if at some point in her life she had dated a guy. That is one thing I feel very strongly about. Yes, I know it is fantasy, but to me rape of a lesbian is off-limits and I know rape is often implied or actually carried out in these stories. But the method in which it was presented and perpetrated by Kelsey (someone that professed to love Jess) made me want to vomit. The only thing worse is rape of a child. You really ruined an otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastico!

Storia incredibile di slut sporca. Il mio clitoride sta palpitando come una cipolla. Le mie gambe sono bagnate da acque scorrenti e i miei capezzoli spingono come se torni contro la mia camicia. Io sono nel mio ufficio senza mutandine e hai fatto la mia giornata e felice. Benvenuti nel mio letto ogni volta che scrivi più spazzatura meravigliosa e vorrei ringraziarvi con la mia tongue e con la mia ansia.

LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Great Story

Again, another amazing piece of work!!!! Praying to read more from one of today Best Writers.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Wow!

A very strange ending. The story itself - I loved how you managed to describe Jess's love for Kelsey, strange as it was. It was more a love of humiliation, with a strong protagonist in Kelsey, who is in a position to constantly degrade Jessica, giving both of them what they need. You could have gone so much farther with that, but the rape of Jess, and the sudden turn of having the protagonists switch roles, was a cheat. You took the quick, easy way out. That took two stars away, even tho your writing is incredible. Of course, I'm going to continue to read you, and hope you don't do that to us again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1337 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...