All Comments on 'Vindictive Romance'

by Tipson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it. Hot!

A great story with real hot action. Will be rereading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pretty good

A pretty good story . Try rereading after you spell check and edit. "Tide to the desk" wrong words can ruin a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

The only better ending I could think of for this story is for Suzanne to say that she picked up the frying pan he left behind in the warehouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can you spell?

For goodness' sake find someone to edit your stories. Your ideas are good, but anyone who's half awake will find your mis-spellings and bad grammar a total turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a fantasy all right.

And very unbelievable, but that's OK--it's a fantasy. I was fairly distracted by the use of the wrong word (which often amounted to a spelling error). The story seemed a bit rushed, but fantasies can be like that too. The murder theme isn't a fantasy of mine, so that part kind of ruined it for me. And those police were pretty dumb. This story needs lots of help!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SPUR OF THE MOMENT

and look what happened, TK U MLJ LV NV

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
An OK story

I can overlook the spelling errors and the wrong words but not the weak ending. The plot had potential but you seemed to rush the ending.

TipsonTipsonover 11 years agoAuthor
Readers

I wrote the story as a beginning to a variation. Hopefully you will enjoy the others which should justify this one and should be published soon. Regarding spelling...oppps. Can't promise I wont do it again (I would blame auto-correct, but my computer does not do that).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YEA HAAA!!!

Now that is exactly what the burn the bitch genre is suppose to be like. It would have been sweet to hear a little more begging and pleading from the cheating slut and her asshole accomplice. But the just desserts was just priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge

A point of interest to see if he gets away with a triple murder, as the medical examiner wood easily discover that the old boy did not die in the fire or kill himself with the knife and that the couple had received serious head wounds before being stabbed, the cops would then begin further investigations.?

Further chapters could be added as now the remaining spouses are involved with each other.

So far a good story, needs finishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous