All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 14'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeover 11 years ago
Well worth the wait!

What took you so long? I had to go back and reread the Halloween party to remember all the characters from the game. I really like this series. I usually read it through once for the story because you've done such an excellent job with character development and plot, and then read through it again for the sex. I know this is three pages, but it seemed shorter. I know a good artist can't be rushed, but your fans eagerly await the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Amazing! I have been checking regularly to make sure I didn't miss any chapters! This is an addictive story and I'm enjoying every moment of it.

Thank you for your time and efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So glad you are continuing this tale

I enjoy your story very much. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GLAD YOUR BACK!!!

I love this story and am relieved that you are continuing it. For a while I thought you had killed it.

thatrobthatrobover 11 years ago
That was worth the wait!

I have been enjoying this series since it's first installment.The multiple story arcs get better with each new chapter. Please continue to please us with more of this delightful epistle.

CsharpeCsharpeover 11 years ago
Worth the wait.

Another Great Story. I would like to see Dwight help Suzie and Rob stop a kidnapping. Then Rob could find Dwight a girlfriend and have an in with at least 1 FBI geek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dwight's not FBI.

He is with No Such Agency

priv8iiipriv8iiiover 11 years ago
Finally, Conanthe has come back to My Only Talent!

I had greatly feared that you had disappeared forever... and I hate that - can't stand all the great stories I read and get into only to realize that they aren't finished and probably never will be!!!

Another great installment, and I certainly hope it won't take 3 months for the next one!!!

But even if it does, I'll still be here waiting to read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Long time missed

I missed the chapters - Sob sob sob.....

Please be kinder to us poor reader fans that fequently visit you're listings in the hopes of getting a freash newly uploaded chapter.

I feel that things wont always be good or that the group will fly under the radar for ever.

Seansrickson189Seansrickson189over 11 years ago

Great series, please don't wait too long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yeah...your back

I love the story, was worried that i wasn't going to get more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He's back!

I feared that you would leave the story pending.

Please go on!

Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

Good story , not bad at all for a t sip

SethitbSethitbover 11 years ago
Great work

Well done will be back soon to check for more....

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Sneezed??

Thinking this may be a cultural thing but could someone please explain why Suzanne was sneezing and how that related to the great sex she was having....?

Apart from that great story....keep them going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I have been reading in the background. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice work

Please keep it coming. I especially like the way you have the loose plot threads out there to work back in to the story later.

Thanks for an enjoyable read!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I've read all of the chapters back to back now, and I really like what you've got here can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Impatiently waiting for more

joejacksjoejacksover 11 years ago
deja vu

I must be living in a parallel universe or something because I have already read this chapter and I only read this story on here, unless its a re-edited post but even so good story

joejacksjoejacksover 11 years ago
brain dead

ignore my last, can't count when I am tired

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago

May be just me, but I have the feeling, that the story becomes a little complicated. Politics (not really my thing), agents and how is Robbie fitting all the girls in his schedule. Especially with the new ones in line. And I believe that he's really in love with Suzanne and that might make it more difficult with all the other girls.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
Is it just me....

You gave him two mondays. Chapter 13 ended with his monday evening meeting at UDP about the F1 tours (and his apprehension over Suzzanne and Peggy meeting). I. This one it makes it sound like that meeting happened Sunday, and Dwight acts like he's been watching Suzanne for weeks, not 12 hours.

Other than thar, great story! One of my favorites.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Very yummy

Very yummy and it's getting very interesting..;) Thank you!

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

It’s prostate.

Not prostrate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous