All Comments on 'Unleashed'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I have never read a story longer than 3 pages... I have been enthralled reading all 14... best story I have ever read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hrm...

I really wish this had a happier ending... or you left an opening for a Ch2 or part 2 or something...

It was great until then end... even with all the chaos I still had hope...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

6:30 in the morning and i a, reading this... good story.... i wish you could do another were they meet up as mates or what not... but great story.. hope you win...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

Very well done. I liked the ending just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing.

This was really an incredible story! Very well written.

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 11 years ago
Well you were the one to do the nearly imposable...

I gave you a five star rating.

... I don't just give them out ... ever!

--- Good job, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I gave you five stars, I couldn't stop reading.

I had hoped for a real happy ending, but yours was just as good.

killerdragon0249killerdragon0249over 11 years ago

grate story, please continue with unleashed. do more then one chapter for unleashed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic story!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic story!!!!! 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG! High five AND five stars.

Great job and I hope this is a winner. Keep on writing.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
congrats!

You have done something that only 3 authors on this website has made me do:

- Copy a line to use for common speech: "And I told you, I live on planet Earth, not the outer rings of Saturn."...im usin that..

- read the whole long story in 1 sitting

- and wish this thing had more stars than 5!

THE BEST STORY I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!!!

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 11 years ago
Not a werewolf fan but...

WOW. I loved it!

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80over 11 years ago
tragedy

Beautiful story. It's a fucking tragedy what happened at the end. Would be nice to know they found each other and lived happy together regardless of how they were forced to live.

KrisstaKrisstaover 11 years ago
Love this story

So I may be a bit biased, but I was a fan of Lien's far before I was the editor. This story is fantastic, and Lien writes in such a beautiful way that you really truly care about the characters. They are believable, and you feel as if you really know them. I've read the story five times, and it doesn't get old. I hope that this wins because it deserves it! And, personally, when I read the end, I had a huge grin on my face. Just loved it. Would love to see a second story!

animalmusicanimalmusicover 11 years ago
One of the best!

Great story! leaves you wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best story ever!

So fantastic! Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much!

A sequel or new series perhaps???

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
excellent work!!!

i hope you write a second part,it would be awesome to know if he finds her again!!!

Draconus03Draconus03over 11 years ago
That was fucking awsome

i really enjoyed this story and would love to see if they end up back together but regardless the story was really great keep writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
W. O. W.

AMAZING freakin story. Im not one for the "longer" stories, but you kept me hooked the ENTIRE time! Awesome!

GXIIIGXIIIover 11 years ago
You've got my vote

It is great to know that some people consider before they write, if u need an editor for the new year let me know id be glad to edit for you any time after December.

XIII

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
Yowza!

You really write well!

(Plus, this is juuuuust open-ended enough for a happy ending to still be a possibility)

magikman233magikman233over 11 years ago
ho leeee shit

my friend you have made me love this story,and now i am feening for a new one,please i beg of you write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

another chapter it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonder

How many readers like me began to feel a sense of wish-it-was-me?

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Excellent

Well told, perfect length and ending. Cheers.

coloradoexilecoloradoexileover 11 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continuation?

I would love to see a series on how he handles his upcoming change and perhaps his hunt for his love (mate?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

You have a great story I really enjoy the longer stories and you hit it on the head keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I loved it! Please do another chapter I really hope he finds Jenny!

BlackSpiderBlackSpiderover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

WOW buddy!! Very well done indeed. Couldn't stop reading once I started. I would completely agree like many other fans of this story that it should be continued to at least one more chapter? Keep up the Great work and Thank you for a truly wonderful and amazing story.

5 Stars. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another GREAT STORIES....

Well I see chapter 2 coming out.....

but I've got a question - when are we going to see more of the other stories you've written???

MORE, MORE, MORE....

Psiko345Psiko345over 11 years ago
Wow

Truly man, you are one of the best writers on this site. Well written the whole way through, good characters and even some decent background science. Keep em coming man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hate you!!! Ok maybe not hate but.....

You make me wait so long to read this... this... art. I mean I am dying to hear more from any of your works. Every time I get on the computer I check your page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I know this was probably meant as a one-shot but...

You are an excellent writer and should consider continuing it along with your other works. You have more than enough talent to do justice to the 'dark creature' genre, and I would love to see more of this superb story.

Also, you made me like these characters damnit. I don't want them to fade away after just 14 pages :(

animalmusicanimalmusicover 11 years ago
This would be great on the Big screen!

Just saying, this would be one hell of a great Movie!

A better updated "Ginger Snaps like" Classic! I am sure.

Anyone want to work with Lien and make a screen play? :)

Cant wait to see if you continue.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent, but hate the Tragedy....

You have written on a premise that is rare but I like very much.... that of a female with supernatural powers in love with a normal human male. Unfortunately, I hate the tragic end. I kind of didn't expect the catastrophic turn of events, even though it was a Halloween entry and you had warned us of the 'Erotic Horror' part. It did put a dampner on the excitement, hope and fantasy I was enjoying for the first twelve pages, of the female werewolf and her love, but it is a well written piece and I congratulate you on this marvellous but tragic story Halloween entry.

Nonetheless, I thank you for fulfilling a very powerful fantasy of mine and I hope you write another one in a similar vein though, with a happier ending.

Thank You, once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

Loved the story. I'm thinking there needs to be a followup where they unite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Part two please!!!!:)

skroshiskroshiover 11 years ago
INcredible. Lien, you are a true artist.

I read the earlier comment about a suggestion of a screen-play. Not only do I think this story is fantastic, and that it would make an excellent transfer to the screen, but I also would absolutely LOVE to be given the chance to write the screen-play for it. Any hope in that arena, Lien_Geller?

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Meandered along a bit to start with, maybe the middle was a tad stretched but I really got hooked into it when the transformation became more apparent.

Perhaps we shall see an Unleashed Ch2 with Jenny and Larry terrorizing the town. That would be fun :D Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

I love this story. Werewolf stories are my favorite fantasy story of all time and you have fullfilled many of those with this one great story. I agree with the others that a second entry would be very appreciated. Awesome ending also not the murderer and mayhem but the surprise ending with Larry transforming into a wolf. Great story I would like more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ditto to all of the previous comments.

Great Story.

sexydad50sexydad50over 11 years ago
Great tale!

Really enjoyed this. Very good story! Wish you would follow up with sequel, but at least write more stories, enjoyed all I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story but...

It was a great story over all but i have some problems with it.

First one is when they start thinking what may have bitten Jenny. Instantly thinking that it was a werewolf and believing she is gonna turn to one doesnt seem like something you would think of directly.

The other thing I have a little problem with is that they never went back to the shop when they had questions. When Larry was there he learnt that the owner had knowledge about werewolves so why didnt go back to ask if she knew more. That could have been useful.

Otherways the story was great and these things were just some minor things that bugged me.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Folks!

Hey guys! Thanks very much for the great response to this story. I just thought I'd zip on here and answer a few questions.

The first is that there won't be a sequel to Unleashed at any time in the near future. (Aww!) I wrote it with the Halloween contest in mind and it's meant to stand alone. I'm sorry that some of you found the ending too tragic, but I left it open-ended intentionally so that you could decide if Larry and Jenny found each other again. Personally, I think they did! ;o)

I'm not going to say never on a sequel though, I just have a lot of other stories to finish up at the moment.

Next up, someone asked me if I wanted an editor. Well, sorry guys but I have one and she's awesome! If long-time readers of mine saw a marked improvement in the quality of Unleashed then that's totally the fault of Krissta. If it wasn't for her, I think Unleashed might have even been put off until next Halloween.

Moving on to the guys who suggested and asked to write the screen-play, I don't think Hollywood would be clamouring to get the rights to an erotic werewolf story. Maybe it'd make a decent porno (Hayden Winters for Jenny!) but I'm not looking to sell the movie rights just yet. ^_^

Finally, to the anonymous critic below, I actually loathe it in horror movies when someone so obviously gets bitten by a werewolf and then they write it off as nothing. This is especially so in the English countryside where there aren't any wolves or bears. I did say that they went to look for other solutions as to why Jenny's bite healed up incredibly fast but it was rather obvious to anyone with any knowledge of the occult what had happened to her. I agree with your second point though. I just felt that after they'd managed to get a handle on things with Jenny's hands turning back and the "running out the beast" then they would have both liked to have forgotten about the whole thing. Plus, Tisha gave Larry the willies a little until he finally had nothing left to lose at the end there.

So thanks to everyone for reading and if you haven't voted yet then please do! (But only once!) For those that haven't read it yet, then I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

Lien_Geller

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyover 11 years ago

Bravo! Bravo! Its been months since I read a story that made me feel so strongly, even though my hopes for a happy ending were dashed. I'm glad to read some more of your work, your best yet! I hope you continue writing such outstanding stories.

Jade1Tiger7Jade1Tiger7over 11 years ago
WOOOHOOO

This was absolutely brilliant! I don't even need a sequel. In my mind, Larry and Jenny are together and making the best of their situation. AND they're doing it all with the one thing the rest of us wish we had, TRUE LOVE.

Excellent tale. I look forward to reading any others you decide to share with us. Til then. :-)

MrOzymandMrOzymandover 11 years ago
Amazing stuff yet again!

If I could post the slow clap animated gif, I would be doing that right now. You never cease to amaze me, Lien_Geller, with the wonderful stories that you craft. This one was no exception and I found it completely enthralling (how often have you found yourself losing track of time to read a 14 page *EROTIC* story?). I think it might have been a bit heavy-handed with the foreshadowing (especially the part where about half-way through you basically tell the reader that you're not going to see her again, think it was post-coitus without the condoms) especially with the open ending but it is a minor quibble. I do like the bittersweet yet open ending to Larry's story. I think we all root for Larry to find his true love, no matter the cost or challenges that he has or may face. For everything he went through, I can only hope that he does one day they find each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I've been reading your stories for quite a while now, and I must say that this is among the best. Loved everything, from the awesome beginning to the open ending, and will dream of a sequal for the foreseeable future!

P.S. Liked what I suspect may be a Batman reference halfway through pg. 6

BartlebyTBartlebyTover 11 years ago
I know some other don't agree but...

That was the perfect ending. I read your entire story in one sitting and I'm glad I made it to the end. I was expecting either a happy ending (which would have killed it) or an ending that answered all of the reader's questions (which just isn't in keeping with the spirit of Halloween). Even the ending that you used wouldn't have been quite as great if not for the final line. Brilliant work, sir.

You're writing isn't quite at a professional level just yet (some of the characters were hollow, which is difficult to avoid in a short story - I actually think there was TOO much sex, which I've never complained of before - and the moment when he says "I love you" in the woods carried no weight and seemed strange because he already said it multiple times earlier in the story), but I've read your other stuff and you're almost there. I won't comment further because your story is absolutely praiseworthy and the best I've read for the Halloween contest thus far.

Good luck in the future and don't forget about that missing dragon!

ArothwellArothwellover 11 years ago
WOW

All I can say is WOW! That has to be on my top 5 list of favorites stories or best stories. You did a wonderful job on this story. I couldn't stop reading it once i strted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About Time!

I was REALLY disappointed in the entries this year until I read your story. This story has everything and it totally kicks ass! You are an awesome writer with a hell of a gift for keeping a reader drawn in and enthralled. This story was great and I shall look for more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crying

It hurts to laugh. The slutty nurse part was absolutely hilarious.

RisaxRisaxover 11 years ago
Amazing.

I don't read that many Erotic Horror stories, I tend to stick with Sci-Fi and Fantasy stories for the most part, but when I noticed that you wrote an Erotic Horror story? Well, I just had to check it out!

And of course I wasn't dissapointed!

As always I loved your characters, Larry and Jenny were fun and interesting and I loved their relationship. Of course that doesn't mean that I wasn't interested in other characters, especially Tisha and some of the other women you introduced. :P

But to be honest, I kinda liked it that one of your protaganists didn't get a harem for once. As for Stuart...you certainly seem to like the homicidal maniac bullies, don't you? First Freddie now this guy. They both kind of remind me from the bullies that frequently appear in Stephen King books.

But anyway, I loved all characters (even the few women that didn't appear, but were lovingly described.) and I loved to hate Stuart and I can't say that I feel all that sorry for what happened to him during the stories, and at the end of it.

The other things I fell in love with was the way you handled Jenny's werewolf curse.

The research both she and Larry did into preventing her from changing, like the whole "Exhausting the Beast" and the medalion really kept me interested in the story! Hell, if the sex scenes weren't so great I would have probably skipped through them just to find out what would happen to her. Of course all that effort was wasted near the end of the story...damn. No matter how much I laughed at the dialogues in the story, which are often hilarious and quite lusty if you write them, I could still feel my heart sink when she actually did start to transform.

And the ending? Perfect!

I was kind of expecting something like that to happen, or that Larry was the werewolf that bit Jenny during her camping trip and that that would be revealed over the course of the story. Who was the werewolf that bit her anyway? Any chance of a sequel next year?

Anyway, this was the end of another overly long comment by me. ;)

I'll try to return to reading Aphrodisia and showering its chapters with love and comments, but life is kind of kicking my ass lately and I barely had a chance to write anything myself. :(

Never stop writing Lien...Well, stop writing for a while, or you could go crazy from sleep deprivation. :P

5/5 stars, can't wait for the next story!

-Risax

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

I read a lot. Not just erotica stuff but just about every Fantasy/Sci-fi story I can find. And I've gotta say I look forward to reading your stories every single time. And you never disappoint. I loved the way this ended it sounded like you were going for a sad ending and I was terrified of it I was terrified for Larry. But your ending...it was better than I could have hoped for. Please don't stop writing you are one of if not THE best writer I've read. And that includes some published stuff

10/10 sir. Truly amazing work.

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
Could you do better?

I guess there's always a possibility but I simply can't imagine it. I'm a huge fan and am incredibly excited to see more of your work. You mentioned this was for a contest so how exactly do I vote it to the top? (if it's not to late)

Thanks for all your work

10 out of 10

QuoxQuoxover 11 years ago
Sense of Menace

Good sense of menace at the end. I also like that you've done away with the infallible protagonist. Although I would have liked to see more variety with sex partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant Story :D

I am very impressed that you gave it a bitter sweet ending. Not many writers try this and even the ones that do, rarely succeed to the degree you have. The happiness through out the story is at the end, replaced by a bitter sadness at having lost Jenny. I don't think the people dying from her were that important, they only symbolised that it would be impossible to go back to what they had before. The story is left open ended and without a definite finish, its frustrating because i would love to read about this tale forever, and yet it finished appropriately... Jenny missing and Larry about to become a werewolf.

I'm only left wondering what happens to the two, will they live together as werewolves or return to a human love, if or when they meet again.

I loved the way you enacted the sex scenes, it's not all about the moans and groans, but more about two people sharing something wonderful and private with one another. The storyline was faultless as far as i could tell, and you have done an amazing job keeping up with all your little plot branches. Like when he was bitten, you mentioned that at the end. The quality of writing far exceeds the required level necessary to have your writing published. I have read some pretty dreadful books out there with horrible story lines to follow, and decision making by characters which leaves you wonder why the f * * k they did that.

Thats another great quality of your stories, the emotions and interactions between characters and their own individual thought processes are realistic.

Your story left me guessing till the end. Please keep writing, you have many fans and i think you deserved more compliments. L:D

Wolf_Soldier

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I don't think the ending COULD be improved. The protagonist is left with a new sense of purpose and a satiated need for revenge. His exact plans should NOT be spelled out; only that he intends to find his love. The details of that tale, while well written, would only lessen this story. So why not write it? Easy, he finds her. How do I know that? That's another easy one - anyone reading between the lines should instantly have spotted this:

Wolves mate for life.

The author already told us they end up together...if you were listening.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Now I normally don't go for the werewolf stuff, but since this is a story by the never disappointing Lien_Geller, (one of the the best authors on this site whose stories I have had the pleasure of reading) I naturally made an exception.

I probably don't have to comment on how well you write your characters, as I must have done so at least a few times by now. But I would like to mention that every now and then throughout this story, I would find myself grinning ear to ear just at the way you worded a sentence.

I love open endings. In fact, I think I prefer them. With a closed ending the story is over, and that's usually it, and I move on. But with an open ending, the story stays with me. As if it's written in a book that's too big, and I make a mental bookmark, setting it between the end of the story and the first blank page.

And now I'm rambling. Thank you for sharing another great story, Lien_Geller. I'll be sure to favorite it as soon as I finally sign up for this website.

HurbsterHurbsterover 11 years ago

Phew, what a corker ! Excellent stuff as usual, things went dark very quickly at the end there. I am assuming his friends survived as they went to the hospital. Sexy and scary - and set up for a sequel sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SEQUELLLLLLLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED A SEQUELLLLLLLLLLLLL

silverwing919silverwing919over 11 years ago
More?

Hey Lien_Geller,

I really enjoyed this story. Please let there be a sequel but even if you don't still love your writing.

-Silver

animalmusicanimalmusicover 11 years ago
Congrats On 3rd place!!

Should have been 1st!

Great job and Congrats!

You have a talent

Now, more story's like this where the Female character

goes through a "change" Great Job!

Incomt65Incomt65over 11 years ago
Great stuff

Now continue aphrodisia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love u man!

The fu*k man! Why do you have to be so good? I'm crying over here ;_;

You have to write a sequal! And where is the third part in The missing dragon? :c

You cant make us all wait like this, it is causing me pain and suffering beyond anything I have ever experienced from a book.

Please write more! <3<3<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Great Story

This story is really, really good. I like the way you made the werewolf stuff almost acceptable by not having your characters believe it right away but in fact be skeptical.

Both of your protagonists are nice, likeable people which is also fun, and you did not rush the sex right at the outset, which is also very good. Just like lovemaking -it should be nice and slow and build.

The only suggestion I have is about the use of the word "smirk"

Definitions (from the web):

A smirk is specific kind of smile, one that suggests self-satisfaction, smugness, or even pleasure at someone else's unhappiness or selfishness....

A smirk is a conceited or arrogant smile or facial expression. (noun)...

Is this what you intended? GW Bush had a really stupid smirk all the time -not one of my favorite people to put it mildly, on the contrary.

Thanks for a great story.

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

Love your stories, I thought this was different for your style, the ending was abit predictable however, still you are my favorite writer on here. Keep on writing!

-Locust

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!

OMG! Aw, I wanted them to be together! This is so sad...but the sex was great! It should've been a tie!

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
No!

I really want them to be together in the end. Any chance you could write a sequel where he finds her again? I loved the story either way. It was well done, and suitably hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cant Stop Smiling

Real werewolf story, I love it. Your definitely one of - if not the best - writer(s) here.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 11 years ago
awesome!

Fantastic story! ..well deserved of the place in the contest. Keep up the good work!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 11 years ago
Wow!

Usually I'm not into werewolf erotica, but I thought yours was really well done. I love that you had a lot of plot woven in, although there were times when it started to feel like it was dragging a little bit, I was invested enough in the characters to keep reading. The ending was fantastic, totally didn't see it coming and I love that you didn't keep with the requisite happy ending, but also kept the hope alive.

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was amazing

I loved this. My 1st time reading something like that. It was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very, very, very well written

The text was extremely well written and the plot was amazing, the ending was rather open though and I'd like to see a continual of this story, as I'd like to see what happens to the two mates.

Everything was well written as mentioned earlier, but the sex scenes felt a bit too brief to be properly enjoyed. I understand though that making well written erotic scenes is hard.

This text could as well be erotic horror as non human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn well done

Pretty cool submission... I Really liked it though it did drag out a bit... Great job though...

bozorinobozorinoover 11 years ago
Great!

What I like about your stories is that there is often some humor, and genuine love and caring between your characters, in addition to the great sex. The plot is by itself quite interesting and the characterizations are very well done. So overall it is somewhat of a thriller as well as an erotic tale. The werewolf theme is well done with some original ideas and works well.

Thanks for another great story !

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story. Is the going to be a squel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
endings

I prefer happier endings, but I can see the appeal to this, too.

Great story. For perspective as to how great: I wound up finishing this at 2 am... I have to get up around 7 for class lol

Keep it up my man; you are a superb writer.

For your next submission (my vote is for Missing Dragon ch 3), PLEASE don't wait until you have more than 5 literotica-pages before you post it. Shorter chapters are fine, even preferred... especially when it means us fans get to read them sooner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Perfection

This is by far the best story I have ever read. Yes, it may be longer than the majority of the other stories on here but it got me well and truly gripped. The balance between sex and story line is great and I hope you write a sequel to this as I loved these two characters. The way that you wrote the story really made the reader able to connect with the characters and become truly submerged in the story; you clearly have an amazing talent for creative writing. Stephanie meyer eat your heart out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
something is missing..

oh yea it was the dragon..

please finish your previous stories before doing more. your a great writer but its unfair

to leave us hanging.

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!! Must have more!!!

Absolutely frikkin loved the story! And its perfectly set up for follow up stories!!...... Maybe an Underworld-esque vibe (except from a wolf point of view)... Awesome stuff!!

Wolf30Wolf30over 11 years ago
Truly amazing read.

This is one story that I wish would continue, as I've always had a weakness for a good werewolf tale and this one is by far the best I have read in a very long time. Seriously wish I had some way to bribe you into continuing as I really want to know what happened after Larry set out to find Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Phenomenal

You clearly are a talented writer, and probably create sympathetic characters better than any other contributed here. Allied to the most vivid descriptions of sex, your stories are always enthralling. Keep it up!!! (ooh er misses!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aww

I loved the story. Like all of yours. Seriously I just can't wait till the next one you have such serious talent. I liked his loyalty when he refused to ravish the store woman but and slightly sad it didn't happen. Please don't stop you have amazing skill!

demon_Xdemon_Xover 11 years ago

amazing story ..!

I did not liked werewolves before this story.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago
Get this copyrighted!

This is an extremely original story (though it does remind me of "American Werewolf in London"). You could chronicle his journey to finding Jenny and somehow settling down with her. I know you don't do it for money but I have heard of authors plagiarizing work from other authors on sites like this. By the way, I think this is one of your better works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Guilt Free Erotica

Your stories are fantastic, you've pretty much tapped into every nerdy guys fantasy. Your characters were good enough that I was genuinely gutted when I thought she was cheating on him.

Says a lot that I'd rather live in one of your romanticized fantasy worlds than real life, hope to see a lot more of your work before you're through.

HurbsterHurbsterover 11 years ago
Loved the story.

Loved the story, not so keen on the ending. Needed more explanation of what exactly bit her, especially as it is set in England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good, but...

I hope there is a sequel it would suck if that is it and larry is doomed

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

A darkly engaging story, well-written plot and characters, wonderfully wicked humor, beautifully natural dialog, the enthusiasm and pure joy of discovery in youthful sex, and a sad, yet oddly hopeful ending. I found the ending absolutely perfect, but that might be because I am a fan of werewolf erotica, and I feel fairly certain that I know what you intended to imply by leaving the ending enticingly open.

No, this story doesn't need a sequel, although I did love the characters. Trying to stretch it forward in time might take away some of the magic you have left to be conjured by the reader's imagination.

Congratulations on taking third place in the Halloween contest! I only wish I had read the story sooner so that my 5-star vote would have counted. I now look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm Speechless

That was the single best story I've ever read on this site. No grammar and spelling problems, no crappy storyline. You're legitimately a fantastic writer. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!!!

It really doesn't need a sequel, but that being said i need to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Normally I read a few pages, jerk off and i'm done. I couldn't stop reading this one. You had me hooked the entire time. I've never been into gore but I love the way this story twisted at the end like that. You sir have a gift. Really hoping for a sequel.

dugaaurudugaauruover 11 years ago
holy shit

that was a dark story. totally good that way tho! and omg the ending....i wouldnt let that boy back into my shop. i hope he finds her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow what a wonderful story one of the best

ok I loved it , I thought it was a great love story ,a good sexy tale , and a wonderfully written "book" . I loved it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7085 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...