All Comments on 'A Made Woman Ch. 01'

by Darcy22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

was the store fucking empty since noone else heard or saw them in the middle of the aisle fucking themselves stupid? if not then she has no room to call the other girl anything since she just fucked a guy in the middle of a kids toy store.

Darcy22Darcy22over 11 years agoAuthor
In response to Anonymous:

I know that seems a little far fetched. That is honestly what I dreamt and I tried to be true to it. I think the passion of the moment overwhelmed them both and they didn't care. I was playing on fantasy. Do I think I could get away with something like that? No way! I wouldn't even try. But it's nice to think about. And it wasn't a toy store, just a general store like a dollar store or something. Anywho, other people enjoyed it. Don't think too hard about it :P It's fiction. You'll hurt your head.

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutover 11 years ago
Darcy

Please ignore some of the anonymous comments, some people are purposely leaving stupid comments. Anyway, great beginning, I hope you continue on with it.

zetagirlzetagirlover 11 years ago
More please

I enjoyed part one of your story. I hope part two will arrive shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please!!

can't wait for the next part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

moooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LexxiAnnLexxiAnnalmost 7 years ago
Please Continue with this Story!

This needs to continue, frankly I'D do Dio(and the actor he represents!) also.

MavenetteMavenetteover 6 years ago
!!

This was so great, I hope you can continue it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous