All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 01'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kplusmckplusmcover 11 years ago
great

keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GETTING BETTER WITH EVERY CHAPTER

I wondered as the previous story was coming to a conclusion if you were rushing the story to get to the end of that initial idea. I still wonder, but this is a great addition. Keep writing. You are doing fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Even reading it the second and third time. I love how you have gotten Mrs Rossini absolutely ready to be fucked. I fully expect to read how each of the boys grants Mrs Kingstons wish to be fucked/raped. An I can't wait to see what develops with Laura. GREAT WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the Best!

This is one of the best series on the site. Right up there with Brown's Shoe Store and Where's Waldo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic idea

I really loved your story and thought it was a brilliant idea. It's incredibly sexy.

I didn't find the main character as engaging as he could have been and found it a bit formal.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

King7Fish6King7Fish6almost 9 years ago

Great story. Especially great use of Annie.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
I love the fact all the lady's are sluts.

Every young man's dream, touch a lady and she turns into a slut. 5*****

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 7 years ago
EVERY THING

A WOMAN'S BEST WAS GIVEN AND TAKEN, FUCKING HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Good

Really hot read.

Loved how Sonny lied to them about the MILFs not being sluts. While its true they're not whores, as they fuck for free, the not sluts angle was a bald face lie. We have yet to see any of them say no. Not once.

And his mom is the only one that wasn't fucking gardeners, interns, the poorboy and whomever else. She just is having lesbian affairs with with her own daughters. Pretty sure any gal or lady that agrees to go "air tight" has to be a slut.

Not a judgement, but this whole story only works if they are sluts. It just had this weird morale platitude in the middle of a hot and steamy story. Its a good sentiment and smart for Sonny to be considering it going forward, it was incongruous to the story being told. Hopefully Sammy will drive the conflict in the future chapters. He clearly has solid accurate ideas about who they really are and how they want to be treated.

Thanks for giving us this.

Studio8101Studio81015 months ago

Wild and arousing action, especially the cock drunk Mrs. Kingston. Well told story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous