All Comments on 'Kinky Secrets Ch. 06'

by pvclook

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Awesome stories, please continue as there are very few toy stories of this length, quality and personal depravity!!! Love the ideas of extended wear/stretching, looking forward to read how she empties before the plugs come out and whether she needs female assistance.

pvclookpvclookover 11 years agoAuthor
I thought I was the only depraved person

Hi,

Just to say thanks for the encouragement. I do have a story line and there are a load more chapters, just takes time to write.

Have lots of ideas just got to ensure they are coherent

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

Loving this book can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!! Super hot story!

I am soaking wet from reading your Kinky Secrets. There are way more of us than I thought too from the other comments. Just like you I love to tease, torment and stretch my sexual parts with toys, clamps, expandable butt plugs, and even extra large enemas. And I make myself wear these things when I shop, run errands, and even visit with unsuspecting friends.

I also have very large (long) nipples that love to be pumped to the max with a cuppling kit and so as does my clit. It actually gets so very sensitive and so hugely engorged you can see it pulsate. I recommend that you try clover clamps with some added fishing weights on your nipples too. I do and WOW oh WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Adventurous 'Anal' stretching exercises require caution. Theory + practice = 4 stars?

Admittedly adventurous enough, to attempt extreme insertions, I respectfully suggest utilising either; an inflatable dildo or finding a boyfriend with a really large male penis? Your kinky readers await chapter seven, with baited breath!

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

firstly wow still very hot, the image of her belly and its little bump that's getting bigger is way hot. also does this item actually exist in the real word or is it just fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome toy story

I'm a 60 year old man that has stuck all kinds of stuff up my ass since I was 15. Love this story can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous