All Comments on 'The Seduction Plan Ch. 10'

by PlainJane12

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 11 years ago
You did it!

I read whole 10 chapters in one evening and am not disappointed. Usually stories tend to loose their excitement after the first chapter, but this one is an excellent exception.

Thanks for your passion and inspiration. Keep up the good work!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 11 years ago
This is such a great story.

I haven't commented in a while because I dislike being repetitive. I devour each chapter, but sometimes have to retread the previous chapter to reacquaint myself with each detail. I LOVE, admire and respect your writing, your imagination and most of all, your dialogue. Just excellent.

Before I read the last chapter, I want to reread this whole series from the beginning. Sooooo if you could mention in the description that this chapter is the conclusion.... I'd be very appreciative. Thanks!

GG

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Great story

While it's great to know that Eric didn't murder her family, we still don't know who he is exactly. It is good to know that he will rescue Datrix for her sake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlainJane12@PlainJane12
208 Followers
Writer. Hasn't finished all of her stories because life proves more and more difficult every. damn. year. But she's still trying.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES