All Comments on 'The Desperate School Outfit'

by EsotericNiceGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

She is an IDIOT! He is using her plain and simple. He doesn't like her, doesn't respect her, she is basically his bought for whore. And she is happy about it. Meanwhile the sister, who isn't a bitch she just has goals and ambition, is unaware about how big of a dick her boyfriend is. Horrible. Really just horrible.

The sister should have found out and said good ridance to both of them. Then they would have been free to pollute the other's lives as much as they please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

personally i enjoyed the story..the sex was HOT..and for the other comments..the story wasn't meant to create a discussion forum on people's opinions of others choices..forbidden sex can be the best turn on...I've been there and done that, I knew it was wrong but he was soo worth it ;)...hell yeah for the extra benefits haha :)...i love my sister to pieces but i too spent my life in her shadow and if some guy that wanted her wanted me, I'd have been hard put to say no, she had a few that i was beyond attracted to that she did not treat right..for me reading this story was like reading one of my old fantasies come to life..thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

To who wrote comments i think he does repect her but loves her sister he brought her whatever that have cuddle times and sexy time i do say it was sad hear if her sister dump him he end it so shes to move it would be excited if she got pregnant on the pill and he goes to her i mean in other chapter not the next one but i think You did good.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
Good naughty fun

The title's almost surreal, but the story is full of cheeky good cheer as well as hot sex. I think this could be read as a naughty wish fulfillment-type fantasy, but there's also a potential for romance. Either way, it's quite charming. She's plucky, he's a dreamboat, there's the thrill of breaking the rules, and to me at least, the sister sounds like a bitch. Not that I'd go there in real life, but-- I enjoyed the story a lot!

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyover 11 years agoAuthor
From the author:

I love both the positive and negative feedback!

The story is quasi based on a true story. I once ran into the younger sister of an ex-girlfriend at the mall who was in tears about something that happened with a guy at a party. We had a long, heart felt conversation in which i assured her of how attractive i thought she was and she confessed having had a long standing crush on me. I found the experience of sleeping with an ex-girl's younger sister to be increadibly erotic, and a fantastic fantasy that I revisit often in my mind. To my knowledge my ex never found out.

I decided Ryan actively dating the sister would be hotter, and made him more amoral for that purpose. I villianized the older sister on the phone to help justify the affair to Stephanie. I picture Ryan falling for Stephanie slowly, like I did, and the focus of their affair shifting from sexual to emotional. It had a much longer ending that one editor disliked, where I described how Ryan gets Steph to better her life, get into colledge, and sets her up for a career, all the while Stephanie becomes a more and more confident adult.

I prefer to write about sex, not love, because love seems... private. I do apologize to anyone who read the story looking for a heartfelt romance, instead of what i hoped was a steamy, sexy, Halloween encounter.

Thanks again for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
possibilities

I really enjoyed it but I get the point others have said. I'd love to see it continued with Steph getting a clue and saying goodbye to Ryan, only to have him realize what he had been taking for granted, since it really doesn't sound like there's that much between him and big sister. A sequel ten years later would be awesome. They've both grown up, moved on, then bump into each other at a Halloween party... ta da!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really good read!

Dear, EsotericNiceGuy,

I find your story enjoyable! As I was reading, I found this story to be really hot! I just kept thinking that if I've ever done that, would I get the same results? ;D Not necessarily, since I don't have an older sister. xP A girl can dream!

The sex in your piece is hot, hot, hot! I've been squirming, wanting to have it myself!

You did a good job on how Katie can sorta be a trickster and get Stephanie's hopes from up to down. She can be one vengeful girl if she ever found out that she and Ryan were fucking!

My suggestion to you, sir, might have been to stretch the story to a bit of a longer setting -- meaning, how does Ryan depart from Stephanie, MAYBE (but maybe not) leave Katie for Stephanie, but I know you wrote in the last page that he can't leave Katie for her. That made me sad but it IS logical -- I mean, who wouldn't be pissed off?!

My rating for your story is 10/10! Good plot, great sex, and good descriptions of everything! :D You should make more stories like this! You deserve reprieve as well!

However, I think you should also fix some of your grammar mistakes. I will not state them here since I don't know how long my comment is, and I don't want to brag; ergo, you don't need to fix much!

Have a nice day!

~ Janet (not a literotica user)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous