All Comments on 'My Niece Jennifer Must Pay! Ch. 02'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fun story, but the ridiculous and constant moralizing about how he's teaching her a lesson over her wild ways when he's actually training her into prostitution makes no sense and is starting to get grating. All he's doing is taking advantage, not teaching her a lesson, and should be fine, because that's what a noncon/reluc story is supposed to be about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Instead of Chapter 02

this could have been a stand alone story after using most of this 'chapter' to thoroughly, overly so, to explain the first chapter. I gave 5 stars on the first chapter but this one? Not a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding effort

Love the way this tied so well with the first chapter. She was such a bitch and now she is paying the freight. It strikes me that she wanted help but tried to get it and not really give anything for ir. She should pay extra for that. She is lucky to have an uncle who cared enough to help. Five for sure unless six an option.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1630 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...