All Comments on 'My Niece Jennifer Must Pay! Ch. 03'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why is it that every single time the girl is too retarded to have any idea just how much power she has? Both of these idiots are married, and one of them is blackmailing his own niece into a criminally incestuous affair. These days a woman doesn't even have to prove she's telling the truth to wreak havoc on the guy's life, and in cases where there really is cheating going on, the wife generally has an inkling and is willing to believe it. And divorce. And take said idiot to the cleaners.

Cool, so she enjoys it, but I'd personally like to see some of these heroines grow a pair of lady nuts (especially so-called "wild" ones like Jennifer) and threaten right back when the dumb shit starts waving video tapes around. The magic blackmail video is way overused on here, and used so badly it's not even making sense anymore. Jennifer's mother knows what a wild little slut she is and loans her the car anyway. Why the hell would she care if her daughter is sucking dick in the back of the car?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
selfishness

If she turned them in her escapade with and damage to her mother's car would come out and she would still be in trouble. Plus, the author has established that she has a habit of doing without thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous is so right

Yes, you are right. Videos are overused. They have wifes. Yes, yes, yes. What the hell are you saying mon? What do you want on Literotica? Stories about hoping you might get laid? This story is obviously 9 parts fantasy, but I have to tell you....I'm married and I once did actually get a bj from a niece. It's a long story, not as involved as this one, but it happened. I'm still married. I didn't catch anything. There could have been a problem, but wasn't. Would I do it again, damn no. But I would love to. Still this is the kind of fantasy story that I am looking for on this site. So, I beg to differ with your assessment. You are missing a great story. Author please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Priceless

Wow, what a tale. A superb hot series, and I hope there is more, because I am so wondering what happens next. Jennifer should be spanked more, that's for sure. Heck, I'd send the video to her mom just for fun. Maybe she'd like to chip in some to help!!!! Seriously, so cum spurting hot. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
after

Pehaps you could wirte a story about the spanking the uncle and his friend gave his nice after the car was fixed to make sure she learned her leason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

heck, My first blow job was from My 2nd cousin & she was 2 years older than I was.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Nasty Niece****

Happy uncle. Good read thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1632 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...