All Comments on 'Missed Connection Ch. 09'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

I knew I didn't like Tina when she shaded Denzel and Remember the Titans don't be shading Denzel bitch...lol great update! I knew some step-mothers are bitches but she takes the cake, Jackson should have punch or karate chopped her...lol. Hopefully Kassidy don't do anything stupid and make a mountain out of an anthill wasn't his fault he got molested in his sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What the fuck is she blaming Jackson for? Selfish bitch! Are you going to have her go and have a drunken fuck with Sean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please do not have her go back with Sean. That would be so wrong to Jackson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rape is Rape

Jackson is a victim of sexual assault. If she goes back to Sean, please please please don't let it be because of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Page

Please please make the stories longer there great but the amount is almost not worth the wait

Lalaland8262Lalaland8262over 11 years ago
5

Please keep them together it's not his fault I just hope Kass does not do something she will regret Jackson is a good guy.

Just finished reading your bio I don't mind waiting for stories my prayers are with you and good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I suspect that the betrayal Kassidy's feeling is more directed towards Tina. If she has genuine feelings for Jackson then it would only be natural to feel hurt that someone close would go after your lover. It also doesn't help that her dad had to really see his wife's sluttiness in his own house with his daughter's boyfriend. So the whole event would classify as a double betrayal for Kassidy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i like very much that her father finally admitted to himself. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

I swear if she goes back to Sean after this I will scream and pout!!!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago

I really hope that those two stay together. Her stepmom really is a slut, wow...

willo_wispwillo_wispover 11 years ago

damn, now she is gonna do something stupid like sleep with Sean.

pretty soon she has to pick one of them, and dammit, I like jackson way better

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago
Dang

Wow that was a great update but my goodness It would have to be Jackson finally having Kassidy's dad find out about his crazy cheating of a slut wife? I hope that things get back on track with Kassidy and Jackson I want them to be together and I don't want her to give in and have Sean messed thing up for them. I'm looking forward to see what happens next so please update again real soon thanks!!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
i dont know how I feel about it

Why is that when two people are happy something has to go wrong. How is that you let that sleazy excuse for a woman not get caught before she hurt Kassidy and her Dad even more. As an aspiring author thanks for showing me how to do a twist and turn effectively. I knew something was coming BUT ahhhh hell did it have to be with her? Now what crazy thing is she going to do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
team sean

Obviously I'm going against the grain but I want her with Sean. They love and want each other but both need to grow before they can truly commit to the other.

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldover 11 years ago
whew

I hope she doesn't mess things up by messing around with sean. Good luck with the job I hope your things get better for you and can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous