All Comments on 'Renee Adds to Our Marriage'

by bowhunter5670

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Loved it

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wooden

shite writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just get a divorce

And save us all from this drivel.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
he is a cuck

this time it is a woman.

what a waist.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
yes I meant waist

that is where she has him wrapped. he gets to sit and watch her with her lover thinking it is oh so cool.

he doesn't get to enjoy anything above or below the waist. he is an observer, not a participant. she has shut him out.

he is a loser, she wins.

moving along to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

I was out with my wife and friends one night. Later I noticed my wife and one of her friends had disappeared. Our house was just round the corner so I went to see if they were there. I opened the door and sneaked in. I could hear moaning and groaning. As I looked round the corner my wife was lying on the dining table with her dress round her waist and her legs open wide. Her friend had her dress round her waist and was muffing my wife's pussy. I said " what's going on here" and my wife told me to join in. I went behind my wife's friend and fingered her pussy and licked her arsehole. Fuck I was in heaven. I got my cock out and started wanking fast. My wife told me to put it in Joanna's pussy and fuck her hard. I stuck my finger up her arse and to my surprise my wife told me Joanna loves it up the arse. My wife told me she fucks her up the arse with a strap on. That was enough for me to shoot my load. I'm now fucking them both and Joanna has moved in with us. I'm the luckiest man alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible premise for a story...

why would anyone and I mean anyone marry a woman that they didn't get along with in the bedroom? Yet the first thing you talk about are her physical attributes. lol Give your head a real good shake and maybe you will see that this piece needs someone with a good idea for a story. This should start off with "once upon a time".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1 star, I hate stories that begin with a main character being selfish. You have a wrong mind of how the real world works even if this would be fiction you can't write a story like this. Already from start you make your reader hate the woman. Instead of making us like her as a character you choose to make her a selfish personality and with that lowers the male character to something that just nods and agree's.

It doesn't make your story good and makes people already from start skip through it.

First of if she is lesbian and is into women fair. If someone enters a relationship to only be with the one person it's still cheating. Why would anyone enter a relationship being told they are the third wheel ? And hey you don't get to do anything?? Had you written the story with this without telling the husband it directly it would have made sence and made the story have a meaning. But who do you honestly know would agree to that, if the wife tell's you i want to be with someone but you can't be with her. It is called being selfish and then in that sentence she is also saying "but i don't love you enough". If you are in a relationship it is build of trust and commitment, by this the wife clearly says to the husband "i don't trust you with the new woman" but "i want her to myself". If you don't see how it makes your story fall a part already here then i suggest you ask a lot of couples even people being in a triple relationship if they would ever accept this agreement. The wife is sure of one thing, either the Husband or the new Wife will at some point feel neglected and then you got a divorce.

If you want a 3 couple relationship fair. If you want the woman to cheat on the husband fair.

And then i didn't comment and the amounts of spelling errors...

I always comment with the focus of making you a better writter. I simply can't give this more then 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous