All Comments on 'We Had It All - Aftermath'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
in two words

Definitely, not.

Almost finished, one more chapter to go sir.

A little confusing, not sure if you meant Mark or Gary sometimes.

But a decent read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
does size really matter/ thanks for the follow up story

the author talks about size alot. is She over Sexed and Oversized dicks can be uncomfortable for some women. average is 5.5 -6 inches. forplay , keeping it up till she can get off or forplay are important. loving her and not using her for your sex release only..so gary moves on and was good to her. she is stating to move on ,now seeing gary best friend. and working for him, thats a bad combo since she is now sleeping with him. for some reason he has feelings for her .so where is this going. part 3 soon.?????????????? can she be happy with one man .not what i am reading right now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Size queen brit

Not a good ending but suffice for a glance through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dissappointed

Story line was so so, makes it seems like she really does not regret anything, seems like she will cheat again even after her second chance. Easy life in jail, got a job easy, another man easy, makes it seem that in the end you never really pay for the wrong you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the Brits

No matter what's happening, first thing is to put on the kettle and have a cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
D F C

OR IN THIS CASE DUMB FUCKING LIMEY CUNT WITH SEVERAL SLUT /PIG ATTACHMENTS . i gave you a 2 you should have let this story DIE she is a slut pig and a worthless one at that the gang rape would have improved her appreciation of a "normal" sex live on second thought she wouldn't have felt it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
She's a ( hot ) mess !

The author did a excellent job of taking us onto the mind of a moderate sociopath. Men will cum' & go, in & out of her life because she's a looker. The Garys, Marks & ultimately Barry serve their purpose & amuse her for a time until she's ready to trade up & out.

Outside of herself, only the children arouse a semblance of feeling. Everyone else is a means to an end. She's akin to a diluted version of Casey Anthony. ME, me Me! Gary saved her from penury post prison - her gratitude was hollow to this reader . She almost took it as her due after all she did to him.

Gary was the father of at least 2 out of three of her children & she would have flushed him into the penitentiary, left him destitute & blamed it all on her paramour. Disgusting ! I wonder if the author knows how bad she is ?

My main ( minor in big picture ) complaint is I see her botching her fledgling relationship with Barry. This woman consistently either misjudges the bad boys that she yearns for like Mark or internet Lothario or sees herself as settling when a real man treats her well.

Which one is Barry ? No worries, she'll blow it someway, somehow. I only wish the author put that in. Its excellent though chilling walk in the mind of a self-absorbed, gorgeous twat. Odd that this author flails at writing stories of masculine, decisive, family oriented men.

The narrator repulsed me but the actual writing is incisive & sterling. Full marks ! I would not have suspected Fawguy could write such a convincing tale from ( bitch ) female vantage point. This is very good, quite possibly FG's best . I suspect the ratings might not reflect the skill because this woman is not sympathetic. Hope these 5 stars help.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Interesting

She seems off on cloud nine most of the time. Is she a sociopath? or just an ordinary British bird?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when it comes

when it comes to stories like these i just dont give a fuck if the cheating breeding whore has a nice life. piss on her. not sure why you wanted to give her a hapy ending when she caused the complete breakdown of her marriage just for some strange cock. oh she was just so confused - too fucking bad.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting, but it is not Romantic Revenge Situation

After divorce the suitable behavior is civil way in case of children. However Gary was too friendly to give her the house and savings after prison. It was interesting, when Gary asked her to assist him that Penny can arrive to his family smoothly and with the teenager daughters. And she was greetful to Garry and she helped Penny arriving to the family and Gary with the daughters. Her life was an average divorcee's life until finding the possibilty for steady boyfriend. However this may have been a longer epiloge for the original story. Only Conseqvence and it is not a Romantic Revenge Situation. I agree the Author, everybody deserves the possibilty for restart.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Quibbles

Hard to believe X-Sweetie's e-lover would go through a REALLY slow e-seduction for whatever he was hoping to do in the alley. Nice to know she can fall in love with another boxer (as long as he's a hung millionaire.) I really didn't think WHIA needed a sequel...still don't!

3*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Wow

I echo the last anon's comment. Why did you write this? Why should that whore deserve any kind of good life? She screwed up, she cheated and she possibly had a baby from her asshole married lover. Why the fuck did you write this? What pleasure did you get? You should have just left the cunt in prison. End of Story.

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Guess she wins after all

Fuck a state full of men then ends up with a couple years in open jail. Meets daddy war bucks who is hung. Live happily ever after. She found the magic recipe. I guess there are no consequences in life except for hubby raising for bastard kids. Hay again she wins. He does the hard work of raising them she gets the happy times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can tell you why fawguy88 wrote this self serving dribble

because he's a wanna be cuck writer. Read his other crap, he's just a bad as that Matt guy. Their not happy till all the whores in the world rise up and unite in one hugh whore fest. If it was up to these guys, every woman in the world would be a slut and any man that disagree with his wife being a whore would be put in jail and ass fucked by their wives lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Goodness

faghater is so loquatious. If he knows what the word means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well look at what we find on all the hater's profiles!

"This user does not have any submissions yet."

No shit, Sherlock!

They can while and bitch like the little boys they are, but they can't write.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
good follow up.

A good "life goes on" tale.

FG did a nice job with this follow-up. Wife character has sorrow for what she did to 1st hubby Gary, but she is not going to live in sackclothes and ashes for the rest of her life.

The world does keep turning and FG writes wife moving on, trying to do what she can in her families/kids life to make a bit for the carnage she caused. FG had her admit to Barry, she screwed up, could never repair the damage, and sometimes you f up so bad that nothing can be done to make up for it.

This is a rare follow up story that is better than the original

thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She found

She found a cock bigger and fatter than Gary and Mark in Berry . So after Berry reams her out and he and her biggest dildo don't do it anymore she will do the cheating shit all over again . What a slut .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anon, I do know what incest means

and if you would quit fucking your mother long enough to get over yourself and get an account, you could explain to me what you meant. But alast you'rer just the typical court jester, a small silly man with nothing to look forward to in your life other than trying to figure out where you'll get your next creampie from. Don't forget to brush your teeth, I would want you blowing your breathe in your (Wifes Lover's) kids faces

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Long winded, but a believible ending if this is the ending. Thanks for sharing.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
An improvement on the original.

Your attempt to turn Debbie into a sympathetic chharacter didn't really come off, though - she still came over as very self-absorbed - but those are the kind of people who, in real life, are often best able to put the past behind them and get on with their lives.

You will find, of course, that the haters on here don't like to acknowledge that kind of realistic stuff.

Incidentally, the Open University does not do accountancy degrees - they do various business degrees - bit only certificates in accountancy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Again

A cheating whore slut skank cunt twat lowlife wife who cheats and loses her kids does NOT deserve to have a good life. She deserves to be broke,broken,alone and in pain. Anybody who disagrees can go fuck themselves.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Tripe

To clarify - unadulterated tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
typical UK wimp shit

pathetic 1*

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater

Why did you even bother to write this shit?

There is no way you will get any respect for Debby from any of your male readers.

In fact, I suspect that a fair number of wimps, women, and non-men, will find this story disappointing, and distasteful as well.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Problem

I never saw any regret in Debbie, and that throws me. How can she hurt someone so badly, destroy a marriage, spend months in jail, and have no regret for her actions? Here is one "heartless" women only interested in her selfish desire to "have it all"!

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Different Perspective

Debbie is a modern woman. The story shows her path from being "forced" into an early marriage into being a free and liberated individual who seeks to develop her own personality. Sure, she made some mistakes and misjudged some men. But she learned from her errors and finally is living her own life and being happy with it. She is independent, with a college degree and skills to support herself. Many in LIT condemn her for her independence. They fail to understand that she is only seeking the same consideration that is given to men. They can't accept the fact that a woman can be independent, have a sex life of her own, and seek equality.

The story needs better editing.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
This has not changed since XX Century

@ katib If somebody is not married she/he may be so many sex partners, as she/he can manage. This was in the XX Century and this is in the XXI Century in the Western Culture. I do not know what you says????????????????????????

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Do we read same story?????

@ katib The majority of the people does not want to live alone. I do not speak about minority people. Not to be alone it is important to be a mate (majority of people). To have mate (majority people) to be comintment about it, and the lonely (modern?????)

Debby in front of this: "I want us to commit to each other totally, no other partners and we become exclusive! How about it? Do you think we can make it work?"

If majority average people want to live with mate they have to decide on the mutuality types, and the most cases old fidelity types will be the winner (and this is the best for the children as well...........).

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Is the Modern =sad lonely?????????

@ katib The Author wrote Debbie's thinking with the next: "Isn't life strange sometimes. Maybe this time I would have it all! Only time will tell." The writer stopped writting the story with that the exhusband was succesful to find a constant mate, who gets on well a man with 3 children. HE WAS EXTREM SUCCESFUL.

Debbie got a chance for restart, but the Author denied to show us the future connection of Debbie. Debbie is not modern, but a lonely woman...........because her mistake and sin.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
More exactly

Debbie is not modern, but a SAD LONELY woman...........because her mistake and sin, and the Author stopped writting her future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Katib are you kidding?

1. She was not forced to do anything - she chose to have unprotected sex with Gary = she chose to have the baby - she chose to marry Gary and all that implied.

2. Whatever skills she developed were paid for by her husband

3. Independant? dont make me laugh. He supported her and loved her - she relied on him for everything.

4. A truly independant woman would have admitted the marriage was over and divorced Gary honestly

5. How is she indempendant first supported by her folks then Gary then the state while in prison then Gary again

6. You want her to have the same consideration as a cheating husband fine then she should be thrown out of her house - no custody no visitation no money - in fact she should pay child support

7. Modern woman my ass

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Debbie's Apology?

Are the English different? Debbie had two daughters and a husband who worked hard to enable her to go to school and earn an accounting degree. In return because she had not spread her wild oats she cheated on him, fostered another man's child on him and stood by which her husband was going to be wrongly sent to prison. When she get out of prison she ends up with a home, a car and money in the bank. There is no remorse for destroying her family and she says to Gary "Sorry." Huh? Now the rest of the story is about Debbie getting her life the way she wanted it. She ends up with Gary's best friend who did not learn anything from Gary's experience. You know she could have left Gary after the first time with Mark and she could have had it all with honesty and honor. In the end this story was like Benedict Arnold writing an apology to General Washington for betraying the United States and saying "Sorry.".

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 11 years ago
The problem here..

The problem here is that the protagonist is very unsympathetic. Generally for a successful story the reader needs to feel sympathy towards the main character, i.e. the protagonist needs to be likable. In this case Debbie is anything but likable. Others have pointed out what she did, how dishonorable and unethical it was and her lip service to remorse. Understanding that her situation was forced on her (as she evidently had no spine as a teenager or was to frightened to become a single mother) but her actions as an adult in her marriage and later, once she is out of prison, speak of a profound selfishness that make her so unpleasant that I as a reader don't want good things for her. I ought to be cheering for her and instead I just end up wishing she had some experience that allowed her to understand what she had done and to transcend or transform her selfishness as a result.

She starts out as a villain, though a small hearted and small minded one, unfortunately she ends up not much better.

Francis_Toliver

ACP45ACP45over 11 years ago
Katib

Debbie was a small minded, cold hearted bitch. Everything was about her. She didn't learn anything and apparently felt no remorse other than being cut off from her gravy train. In these kinds of stories, you start reading hoping that the protagonist finishes as a better person. She didn't and thus remained a totally unlikeable small souled bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How did the transformation take placw ?

Debbie somehow when she got out of prison after several false starts she found a good relationship. The question for the author is how did this happen for she was the one who felt remorse once for a few seconds and quickly did a mind shift remembering the hot sex with the man she cheated with that destroyed her marriage and put her in jail. This transformation does not ring true from the author's description of what kind of person she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too bad this kind of thing really happens..

One person in a marriage gets selfish and the whole thing falls apart. A wife is not commanded to love her husband, she is commanded to respect him. A husband is commanded to love his wife. A romantic love will ebb and flow in a marriage. Commitment and respet will carry though a lifetime. It's called building a lfie together. I do not understande people that will undermine their chilldren's emotional foundation and betray the person that has been with them though sickiness, trials and tribulations for a person that has done nothing to earn a place in their lives.

If you're not happy with your sex life, most partners will try if the request is reasonable. And a husband is always ready to please his wife. Those that don't try when asked should be made aware of the potential consequences. That's a marriage with open communication and respect for the union.

Nice writing as usual by this author. Somethimes we readers confuse the story with the writing. While I don't like the wife in this story the writing is excellent.

Thank you for sharing and I hope to read many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
was it necessary to make him a wimp?

In this part the good guy is made into a total wimp. Was it necessary? Why was he so nice to the slut???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now just a bigger whore and slut.

Should write a followup to this one where one of her lovers gives her several STDs and AIDs, which she graciously passes on to the other lovers who passes it on to their mates. The bitch dies in agony and is admitted through the gates of Hell where she burns forever and ever. Amen.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
She is still

nothing but a slut and always will be one. If Barry thinks she will change, he will find out in a few years when she cheats on him.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
story sucked

The characters were too ambiguous and the plot was thin. The main character was presented as a wimp and weak in character. Debbie was evil and she deserved a real cold plate of revenge by the spouse she betrayed and the spouse if her lover Mark. The author exulted Debbie as a person, when she was a low life skank deserving all hells fury. If Debbie was treated by the author fairly thus might have been worth reading. The author has misguided character assessment as it pertains to Debbie. The only happiness she deserved was a quick death. Debbie was as despicable as a human can be. A slow painful death would've been enjoyable to read on this character. Her husband certainly had the resources to make it happen and he wimped out as the author crafted. The story worshipped the wimp behavior as acceptable and preferable, which is quite nauseating. The author needs to evaluate his audience and readershiip prior to sending this garbage for public view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... was I the only to catch that Barry provided ring side seats knowing she would be there another man then saw to it Gary would be there. What about the "like he wanted to be caught bookkeeping" and paying back the money to keep the police out of it. Barry made sure she caught and made sure she saw he was wealthy. This needs another chapter.

Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poor Gary

Judging by this story, Gary must have had a real weenie weenie. Starting with Mark, every one of her lovers was bigger than Gary. But what was really amazing was that each subsequent lover was bigger than the one before.

All in all, the usual tripe written by someone who takes porn too seriously and hasn't spent enough time in locker rooms to know what they're talking about.

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicover 10 years ago
If you must write please learn some grammar

YOUR - a possessive pronoun used for your dog, your hair is brown etc etc

YOU'RE - is a contraction of "you are" for example you're an idiot.

You consistently used them the wrong way round.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Suffering does not prove change

Everyone is so upset because Debbie is not made to suffer for the rest of her life. In real life, who is made to suffer forever because of a mistake that they made in the past? Is she supposed to beat her self up to make Gary feel vindicated? People move on. She went to prison, lost the respect of her kids, and lost her lover. She paid the price. Then she came back and apologized. She stepped up for her kids, and she paved the way for the new girl in his life. She was even happy for his new found love. I don't see how she is still selfish. Is she not supposed to put her life back together? She changed her thinking in prison. She realized that she really didn't love her husband. This happens every day. In real life, people learn from their mistakes and moved on. They put the past behind them and look forward. There is a saying that says, "You can't change yesterday but you can change tomorrow." I don't understand why every one feels she needs to spend her life suffering to prove that she is a better person. How many mistakes have you made in your past that were big ones? Whose feelings have you hurt? Who did you spread rumors about? How many times have you done something to a friend that wound up being hurtful? Have you learned your lesson and moved on? Or do you sit and suffer to prove that you are sorry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
javmor69

your an idiot.

green117green117over 10 years ago
Funniest Anon comment ever.

The one just before this one... in light of the previous two.

I jus' 'cain' stand it!

Green-something

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Why don't you just add another chapter so Debbie can cheat again like the cunt she is and this time maybe catch an incurable disease and live in extreme pain. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF

So, if I have this right, the story pretty much ends with the best friend fucking the ex wife. The best friend who has been around for years, seen the family as it grew, and knew all the details of how she fucked around on her husband...and certainly would have heard about how she intended to fuck the ex over in the divorce. He knows her well as a faithless whore, so he decides he wants to commit to her, and trusts her to do the same in return. Any story, to be successful, must be believable on some level, and this doesn't meet that standard by a damned sight.

PTraumPTraumalmost 10 years ago
A let down.

I was happier with the story before reading this installment. Perhaps that is a reflection of what's going on in my life at present, but even trying to put that (specifically) aside, I think I'd have been "happier" with this tale had it ended with more of a down note. Not that I'm casting a vote for her to pine away and live the life of a nun, but more that she compare any other relationship (current, possible, probable, etc) to the know quantity (Gary). I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to root for her. Would have been another matter had she been up front with Gary before the marriage (totally up font, not this I don't know if I ever loved him BS.)

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Barry! Get a prenup!

She'll cheat on you, too.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
Don't marry her, Barry....

She doesn't know the meaning of commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my....

RUN BARRY! RUN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LIked it

Good idea to develop her character and motivation. I believe that the story revealed that she had matured and changed. Barry is going to be the beneficiary of the growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The end forgets the 1st part of this 2 part story

She treated Gary like a murderous cuN$ and deserved to be murdered. She deserved to have been rapped like the whore she is and than death by murder or by aids and not forgiveness

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
How could you do this to Barry?

He's a good guy!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Blah!

She mentions her virginity, but conveniently forgets that Gary was also a virgin, and I bet she wouldn't stand for HIM satisfying his curiosity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
once a cheat, always a cheat

she has her fingers in Barry's money pie, to bad Barry, get a prenup

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

Cheating skank cunt doesn't deserve a happy ending.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THIS TIME WE JUST MIGHT MAKE THE PIECES FIT

with the knowledge being forewarned. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Not Too Bright

First, sex is just an action. How it goes is up to BOTH parties. If a spouse thinks it needs improvement, it is up to that spouse to speak up and for both of them to investigate and improve the situation.

Second, she is a selfish slut. He should get the DNA test is only to sue Mark for child support.

Third, Barry knows how selfish and shitty she is, he is showing poor judgment. Anyone who would get involved with a person who cheated on her husband and kids is a fool or mentally handicapped. Gary should have discouraged Barry. Whether she cheats on Barry or not, she is a turd and she will likely fuck him over in some way.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 9 years ago
not likeable

She never really felt bad or remorse for her actions. He was better off without the lowlife. I kinda wish she HAD gotten abused and gang raped during her stay in prison. She earned every bit of it. She tried getting him sentenced to prison and he rewards her with money and the house. She truly deserved far more pain. 1 stae

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

slut was unrepentant and unapologetic. she did not deserve any happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unrepentant and unapologetic desreves a 5

just to piss off dear annoy the asshole of Lit.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 8 years ago

You ruin your own stories

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 8 years ago
If some BTBers read the story properly...

They would see that she examined herself in detail whilst in prison and admitted that the marriage shouldn't have happened, she never loved him like a woman should love her husband.

Whilst I don't condone her behaviour, I understand her motivation. Also, she paid, and paid dearly for her actions, so I have no problem with her moving on with her life and finding happiness too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Isn't life strange sometimes. Maybe this time I would have it all! Only time will tell."

not a chance in hell, cheating ,coniving, backstabbing bitch. he should've destroyed her totally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ruined

You took a decent story and ruined it. Poor little treacherous rich girl destroys her marriage gleefully and then because of a few comments about first chapter you turn her from slut to saint

Being as you seem to protect cheating wives for details about a real life one visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCK YOU fawCUCK!!!

YOU WILL BE HOUNDED OFF THIS SITE CUCK BOY .... COUNT ON IT ASSHOLE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writing---

I think you are a better than average writer. That being said , I don't particularly like what you write. But these rabid folks that scream at you are just comical. They can't write anything more than wild ass criticism which they cant muster enough balls to put their name on!

keep up your writing.

DrStnglv

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Four pages????

Four pages to tell her story??? Why, four words is all you need....

Lying

Cheating

Conniving

Slut..….......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I think this 'writer' needs to see a doctor about his verbal diarrhea, all his stories I have skipped though are extremely long winded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If she had just

cheated then I could understand such a happy ending for her, but she sought to completely destroy her husband. She was a monster and did not deserve anything good.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
Javmor

I understand your larger point but Debbie tried to destroy another human being, man. If Gary hadn't taped their conversation he would have been fucked. She behaved with evil, greed, and malice in her heart. If all she had done was cheat I would agree with you, but I think you're off base here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

barry and slutface will not last long. barry get a pre nup. once a cheater always a cheater.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
she never loved him

she never loved her first husband; she says so but she hurt him, and she hasn't the paid the price, not yet. Gerry is still the loser and still hurts. You never get over from such disrespect; never.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Really Barry?

Don’t care how long he was infatuated with her, Barry’s out of line. He says Gary was his best friend. Eventually he’d have social situations where he’d have to exclude Gary, or make him uncomfortable. You don’t do that to your closest friend.

Plus - you’ve let her off too easily. Get out of prison, get a good paying job, then marry into money? As a felon convicted of lying on Police reports, why would anyone trust her as their accountant? She wasn’t afraid of lying to send her husband to prison, why would she be afraid to embezzle? I’m not saying BTB, but be real! Who trusts a felon with their money?

phill1cphill1cabout 6 years ago
Yeah, with so many Women

Why would a "best friend" have to end up dating his wife?

That's pretty lame: bros before hoes!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
perhaps in your world

Barry, Gerry's BEST FRIEND, saw up close how the slut destroyed Gerry but he actively pursues an intimate relationship with her.

Some friend.

Your stories have same theme. Great guy and devoted husband marries female who is a tramp.

No real punishment for her or her lovers.

Some readers on this site will applaud your flat out endorsement of blatant adultery.

Some will not.

My conclusion is your works are description of shadow on your cave wall. You had a wife who flouted her adultery to one and all, made certain you walked in on her and one of her lovers.

Your response was to quietly file for divorce and slink away.

Works for some I suppose.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
BEING FRIENDS AND BUDDIES

might count towards a new beginning, TK U MLJ LV NV

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
A sad tale

A sad, sad tale. Unsatisfying, unlikeable and all-round unappealing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

Story sucked, She is a slut and skank. A woman is the support system for a cunt. Now I have to take a good shit after reading this story.

jasonnhjasonnhover 5 years ago

If the only issue was that Debbie is a cheater because she was forced into marriage and not able to experience a carefree single life, maybe the reader, after time, gets past it.

But that's far from "all". Debbie could have asked for a divorce and then moved on. She didn't. She was also VERY eager to frame her husband for assault so that she could win in her divorce. Yup, she got caught and went to jail. Yup, she faced up to the reality of what she did. She served her time. She is the bank robber who got caught and sent to jail, not the citizen who never robbed a bank in the first place. She has some significant moral failings and is NOT a good person. She is being "good" because the cost of being bad was too painful. She doesn't deserve any sympathy or congratulatory pats on the back.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Are we supposed to care?

Sorry, but she was a liar, a cheat and a whore. She never really loved Gary, she destroyed him emotionally, and let's not get into why she was sentenced in the first place. Then there's this 'Barry' asshole. As others have said...some friend. Fuck Debbie, to be quite hinest

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
she was a cunt plain and simple

i didnt get to go to uni and spread my legs. SO lets try to setup my hubby and go fuck someone else. too many females like this in the world.on that note accurate story 88

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

Terrible story, a liar ,a cheat and showed no remorse for what she did and then ended good for her could not have given this story a worse ending, Was going to read more of your stories but if all are this bad I will pass

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
I kind

Let the title lul me into thinking somethings was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
rather boring story

Doesn't read well for me. She explains herself and only at one time with her daughter died she really say she screwed up but she is not really sorry because hubby gives her a paid house, car, access to children, a decent relationship with them all.... So besides a few months in prison what did she really lose? Maybe this is real life, I don't know.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

The sequel sucked ass.

Gary quite rightly hated his ex-wife, because she was a complete cunt. So why the hell did he pay off the mortgage and give her the house?!

Debbie cheated on him for years, claimed their son was Mark's bastard, lied to the police to try and get Gary put in jail, and tried to take his kids from him! She was a toxic bitch, who deserved to be left penniless and alone after the divorce...

Even worse was Gary guilt-tripping the daughters for disowning Debbie. The girls were being loyal to him and that's how he thanks them?! Just bullshit... you had Gary wimp out and ruined his character.

As for Barry dating her... He just saw the evil whore betray his best friend and found out she had cuckolded Gary for years. No man is going to go near a woman like that, especially his best friend's ex-wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another attempt to destroy and belittle men

By creating the most evil cunt and making a strong man give in to her, to not burn the bitch. Worse than a Gloria Steinem PC anthem.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
This bitch

This bitch doesn't deserve to have it all. She deserves a long, lonely existence and nothing more.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I only have on question

why is so ready, willing and agreeable to raise someone else's kids? Super cuck to the rescue.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Too far out.

Everything about this sequel after page 2 went off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glad this idiot stopped writing.

Ever single time it's the guy, eve. If hes set up who is too high road and magananimious.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Another train wreck of a story.

Why did you even bother? There was literally nothing worth reading in this.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Another worthless RAAC story. Nothing worth rating or reading here.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - and ditto to what other commenters said below.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star garbage. Didn't want to read about the sluts foray back into whoredom. No punishment for the cheater and nothing but good things in her life after ruining a man's dreams. Fucking shit cuck fag stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know, I'm confused. Who was Paul? Roger I got, as he was just some bloke from London.

Was this supposed to be a BTB, or a RAAC story? Just asking as it seems like neither, and more like an Erotic Couplings story. The beginning of the first part was a lead up to a cuckold story, then it tried to be a BTB story, then in part 2 it was working toward a group sex story, that now I'm lost. I gave it a 3.5 for being all over the forum. The only thing missing was the blond girl in the pub not being a tranny.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

We Had it All Previous Part
We Had it All Series Info