All Comments on 'Blossoming Shemale Ch. 02'

by TheTitLover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago

loving it....outstanding writing and storyline!!

NH_SissyGuyNH_SissyGuyover 11 years ago
Interesting

Cool story. Would appreciate some info on what they did to get locked up, but the action was good. Give Us More and SOON!

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years agoAuthor
Harriet and Dixie's business

Don't worry NH_SissyGuy, you'll find out more.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

Wow, I can't wat to see Jamie becoming a hot slutty shemale, I am sure he will like it. And remembering the first chapter where it says Dixie had a tribal tramp stamp, please, give Jamie a tramp stamp too. I think they are so hot.

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

great story ,i would love to know why they were raided and i want to find out how jamie becomes a slutty shemale ,please write the next chapter soon.

yeaimboredyeaimboredover 11 years ago
Good Stuff!

Just read both chapters, definitely a good start to a series! I'll be sure to check out more of your stories!

49greg49gregover 11 years ago
These are good!

I just read these first two chapters again and I'm still very eager to get the rest of this story.

ts508ts508about 10 years ago

DO YOU PLAN ON WRIGHTING ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS STORY.LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago

I loved the story so far, is there going to be a continuation, and/or conclusion to the story? I sure do hope so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous