All Comments on 'Wife's Business Trip Ch. 02'

by rpc35

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I gave the first part 1*

I wish I could give this one less! It may have received more appreciation in erotic encounters because the fact of her being married doesn't really have any meaning. All in all, very poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wanton,Uncontrolled,Banal, et cetera

Writer a cuck wimp.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Secret Suave Moves of a Smoooth Talker 101

Well written but doomed in terms of ratings, due to irked, pot bellied losers who will only accept true love stories with substance & morals on their porn site of choice. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Thx 2 author . That blindfold bit deserves making the leap to real life. Feigned reluctance morphing to surrender of Katie was very wrong, but also very hot.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I didn't vote for this story because...

I just skimmed it to see if it was written any better...it's not. If you're planning a 3rd chapter you might want to read some of the comments from the first chapter before hand. The constant use of names is boring; very boring. There are many ways to describe someone without using a personal noun; ( see, I just used, "personal noun" in place of "name")

Her adonis; the young man; he; they; her; them; the married beauty; his lady; her man; etc: etc: etc:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad rating

There is more to a good story than good writing. The characters must be interesting and at least partially like able. The concept that they would put a married woman with a single man for a company meeting is nuts unless they are making a company whore - which is where blindfold bullshit is going - or is the place wired?

In any event she is just another cheating cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it was well written just finish it with her hubby not being home when she gets there

while she had her fun and betrayed everything in her marriage you should at least finish with her husband not being home and her family knowing what she did upon her return.

if people keep things like this as a fantasy thats great but the minute you cross the line to cheat your trash. You cant be respected or be trusted ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Isn't She Just a Cheating Slut?

Noting erotic about cheating on your spouse. Do you think wifey would be okay with hubby boffing a nubile college coed? You what's good for the goose....

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
Just another story

about a worthless slut whore wife that cannot be trusted to be away from her husband. What really bothers me the most, is the POS people that condone this type of crap! Loving wife? Not fucking likely.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Husband

She never once in either story "thought" about her husband...sure it was an erotic adventure, but wouldn't any wife at least give a passing thought about the husband she was cheating on, even a totally immoral wife would at least consider what had happened and how it might affect her marriage...but nothing like that here. Is she totally without any thoughts of guilt or remorse for being a cheating wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cheating - it's fun! Stop being so damn prudish and uptight

Cheating not erotic - you must be kidding! Why do you idiots read a story if you disapprove so much? Go read about fluffy little bunnies - you know, the non-sexual kind of bunnies - instead. As for me, I love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
finish and let husband in on her cheating

is this the end or does the husband fiqure out he is being chucked. i hope this author is a not going to make him a wimp.. there should be some payback

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Technical suggestions

Your editor missed a few statements here and there "They exchange good mornings and the site of his body gave her tingles". Should be corrected to say "They exchanged a good morning and the sight of his body gave her tingles" as one example.

The Grammar issues detracted a little from the impact you wished to make.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
m48gunner's point expanded

My 'personal' feeling (beyond the LIT definition) about LW is that the husband should be involved in some significant fashion in the story! Lots of ways for that to happen...discovery, revenge, swinging/sharing - obviously. Sweetie's successful avoidance/cover-ups, Hubby refusal to believe reports or evidence are examples of less obvious ways, and only the tip of that iceberg! But somehow involved.

In this story, the only Hubby-impact is her 'reluctance', she could just as well be an unmarried woman who previously insisted in months of courtship before 'giving it up!'

The editing is terrible...homonyms as basic as 'waste vs waist' are missed (or unknown?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spelling and homonyms

It isn't "waste" it's "waist"

It isn't "site" it's "sight" - geeze - basic English

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
3***

It is erotic and well enough written but unrealistic. Especially the part about too much cum to swallow. Although it appears to be more, the average cum is 2 cc and in a few cases perhaps as much as 5 cc (1 teaspoon) so certainly that is not too much to easily swallow.

It is natural for women to cheat with symmetrical men (better looking men) when they are ovoluting given the opportunity and the risk of discovery is very low. Therefore, it is not unexpected that she cheated. After all, it is a woman's duty to seek the best genes for her eggs to have a prettier or better baby.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
KATIE....WHO?

ships in the night, in the keys. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Surprise

Kate your husband knows. He had you followed. Stay on your business trip. You have no home to go back. Oh well.

HA HA HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a wonderful wife!

Wish I had a wife like this. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring!

Author - is this your best? Glad you quit submitting.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago
Does The Husband Know?

A cheating wife who's cheating wasn't pre arranged by or with her husband. She merely went out there to do her job and was seduced by someone young, confident and good looking. This makes a refreshing change for this sort of story, so a big thumbs-up from me. Will she go home pregnant? We'll see, this story isn't quite finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Husband Took One Look @ Me and He Knew !

Long story short I hate myself ! My husband now my x husband remarried and my like sucks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Again with the poor writing skills

I was really hoping that after your 1st Ch, that this 1 would be an improvement, silly me. Really poor writing skills, is this about hmmmm Katie oh yeah that's write ( oops right ) you've mentioned her name once or twice. Don't just get an editor, get a really good one, otherwise stop writing, you're giving the profession a bad name

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
need more

maybe she hasnt had sex with her husband for a month and now she is carrying his child, and hubby is fixed,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great fantastic

Please make another chapter absolutely great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking A Nice

But the problem was that her inner conflict was not fully explored. Her saying, I'm married, bla bla bla, that's not good enough. Lots of the passion and tension and intensity goes out of it when the naughty girl doesn't have much of a struggle to contend with as she shits on her husband and on her marriage.

The sex was very nice, but she was rather easy for the taking and not exactly given to pangs of moral quandry :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poorly written

and silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She'll never forget

the guy who cost her her marriage and family either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4+)!

Re anon 04/27/13: Most likely, her husband divorced her for reasons that have nothing to do with the fact she had slept with another man. He was waiting for any excuse to leave her. In my opinion, it was a cruel (but not unusual) punisment.

I told my wife "three strikes & you are out" but i knew i would be of two minds if the push comes to shove because of my rather pronounced voyeur/cuck side!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravissimo! Brilliant! I gave u a 5/5=100%!

(🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The end of a

horrible marriage. Nerve gas them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Should Have Stopped

During the first paragraph of the Part 1 when he used her name 400 times. For anyone who thinks these were good stories you should try some of the authors in "In The Spotlight" like qhml1 and my man StangStar06 or you could try DQSteele and Ohio. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

❀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀-): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†- [5- (4.6/5=92%)].

What follows is my experience.

My wife got a promotion when she was in her early 30s. At the time we had two school age kids. Her new position required air travel with overnight stay about 10 times a year. For conferences, trade shows etc. she had stay 2 nights at destination.

She was sexy, intensely fuckable. When she was younger she was slim. She was still slim but she had those 5 or 6 extra pounds that made her even sexier. She never turning me on more than then.

As she would pack for a business trip, I would though a love note in her luggage. I was buying her sexy yet classy undergarments, & would toss them in the luggage as well.

One night about 6 months later, she snuggled up with me & whispered to my ear that she had to ask me something and I must tell her the truth. I promised i would tell the truth. Then she said: "I love you more and more and I feel you love me the same way. I will never leave you; I would be devastated if you left me. I love the lingerie you are buying me. You choose them with a lot of love and with a good sense of stile. You know that deep down I am shy. I will shoot straight, I think you are buying me the sexy andergarments so I can feel more comfortable if I ever undress in front of another man. Am I wrong?"

Her words were music to my ears. I felt I was levitating an inch or two above the bed though there was no gravity. I hugged her tightly and I told her she was right and she had nothing to worry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (five stars)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I get the impression the husband probably wouldn't care less, I get the impression the marriage is probably stuffed anyway, he probably has his own "bit on the side".

No phone call to hubby at any time and one of her first thoughts is "how can I possibly face Jake today?".

My guess is either it's not the first time cheating or hubby wouldn't be worried.

Not sure what the point was in having her be married, it don't seem to matter, waste of print.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Erotic, romantic, and true to life, all in one.

I wish my wife were more like Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story. Five star stuff!

* * *

I cearfully read the comments. I liked one of them very much, namely:

LOVED IT (❀-): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†- [5- (4.6...)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (five)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. I imagined a second and third part. After Katie comes home, to a boring sexless life with hubby , she takes a business trip to find Jake. Jake knocks her up. Katie comes back to hubby and initiates sex for fear of being pregnant. Katie didn't know that hubby was cut after their second child was born. Katie is pregnant and hubby goes looking for Jake.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just the type whore that I like to see burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Katie gets the experience she's missed, and deservedly so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finished reading the second half. The wife is not a "whore" despite some commenters. But the defining of her character will be how she handles it afterwards. That second time with the lover was a decision, and she either confesses to her spouse and/or asks for forgiveness or an open marriage. Some family counselors call this "radical honesty". Otherwise, that marriage is seriously at risk if the spouse is perceptive enough to know something has changed, and they often are if not too caught up in daily living. If this wife made a choice like this, her behavior would change over time, perceptive spouses would notice, and doubts would creep in to poison a marriage. Wish the author had extended the story in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol pig fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As to WIFE'S BUSINESS TRIP CH. 02 by RPC35, I shall read it later this week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Five star rating: 5 (4.75 = 95%, β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

In my book the series is true to life.

Kaitie is a keeper although she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WIFE'S BUSINESS TRIP CH. 02 is an EXCELLENT wife sex story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrpc35@rpc35
23 Followers
I am 45, married and enjoy writing erotic stories relevant to my own desires and fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES