All Comments on 'Red Riding 'Hood'

by SweetestThing

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MsSandraMsSandraover 11 years ago
Cute

Sounds like me and my big black boyfriend. He only gets gangsta when we fuck.

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 11 years ago
Very Hot

Nicely done......glad you "strayed" from your normal genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Here's the thing...

about the N-word...its offensive point blank. You can't say to read it in it's context and tell someone not to get offended. The historical burdening of that word is just too much to use...even if this was a factual/historical story. I'm not even Black and I know better. To top it off the story is filled with stereotypes of both sides that leads to problems today. Alas, I must realize that this is just that...a story.

SweetestThingSweetestThingover 11 years agoAuthor
re: Here's the thing...

Just a quick note in response because I knew it might be controversial. I didn't tell people not to get offended. I said I hoped they wouldn't be offended and warned people it was ahead. If you're offended by the word regardless of its context, which I'm not criticizing, I'd hope the warning would mean that the story wasn't read and you weren't offended by it.

Ultimately, I can't control who is and isn't offended by my stories and I write about a lot of stuff that might offend some people. I don't write anything to offend, though, which is why I'm upfront about it.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
Great

i loved it so hot and true , i clal m7y blk friends N,,,,,,,

and they love it, and it gets them hoter to fuck me i think,

and i have gotten to where i need theri blk cocks everey week

several times

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 11 years ago
YES

reall good story i loved it for sure and was turned on, maybbe this is a game i will play with one of my black friends it was hot, and i sure like suckiin his big black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Well Done

and another shining star in your writing crown. Now, if your pic was just more honest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I never comment

This was a GREAT STORY!! Begininng until the end. Great Work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Conflicted...

On the one hand I think you're a fantastic writer, one who's written many pieces I adore and reread often (PS. your lesbian fics are your best work). On the other... I give you points for taking the usual bunch of tired and trite interracial cliches of black male/white woman we see on Literotica (and everywhere else for that matter) and turning them on their heads, twisting things up a bit, but... Perhaps the misogynistic, vulgar and violent "thugged-out" beginning tainted my enjoyment of the end because I really couldn't get into this.

I wish you luck in the contest, despite my reservations.

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseover 11 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and for me quite exciting. I would love to find myself in just such a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it! Needs a prequel and a sequel!

I loved this story. Very sexy and romantic! Please continue!

I would love to read about how they first got together and their first times together. And a sequel would be fantastic someday also, since they enjoy the baby making theme in dirty talk so much. When he is ready, it would be gratifying for them and within the story arc.

The only thing I didn't like so much was him wanting to be with her friend - I felt like it maybe took away a bit from his love for her. And he could probably actually show more love. But it was great as a comedic ending.

I think this story is one of the only ones of yours that I like, so it would be great if you continued. I'm just not into the other categories you post in, but like your writing.

Freak4PresidentFreak4Presidentover 11 years ago
Great story....

As a black man, at first I feared this story would be more of the same that I try my hardest to avoid here on Lit...but I was very pleasantly surprised.

You added dimension and depth to the characters explored the psychological aspects of the interracial dynamic and did so in a highly erotic and entertaining way.

I enjoyed the reveal on every level...as a man of color, as a college student and as a military veteran.

Awesome. Favorited. You rock. \m/('~')\m/

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
go ahead and offend away!

Oh Grrl you made me howl with laughter at this snarkingly audacious tale of tail. Must be a full moon out.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Fan!

I'm a Fan of Fantasy night!! Fun story, nice twist at the end.

OooRAH, Semper Fi! Nam Baby!

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142about 6 years ago
Twister !

Oh boy ! never saw that coming; the whole situation going down the gurgler and then you pull a stunt like that. Sure got me ! well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sweet!

I should have known - she's gonna mess with our heads again! But OMG it was soooooo worth it! I hope you did well in the contest.

Kacey

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great Story What a Hot Fucking Cunt RW

MikeykeithMikeykeith3 months ago

Fabulous fuckin' tail/tale!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous