All Comments on 'Catamite Ch. 01'

by Miss_Pearl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The problem with destroying a persons will

Is that once accomplished, you lose. A person serves through choice and their loyalty is assured. You break their spirit, their will, and you are left with...a nothing. Then what? You are forced to care for the thing until they are dead on the outside as they are on the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh... what's the point again?

You make us feel and sympathize for Phillip, and then you decide to destroy him w/o any chance of vengeance or retribution (b/c we ALL know you aren't about to punish the female). It's kind of like watching a puppy beaten for kicks.

There's nothing wrong with having a thing for pain/nonconsent/femdom themes, but there's a line you cross once you start adding depth to your characters that you've obviously failed to learn.

bullfinchbullfinchover 11 years ago
Good start.

This story has a lot of potential - more please.

Miss_PearlMiss_Pearlabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback guys!

Hi! I really appreciate hearing from you all!

I know this isn't all of you guys cup of tea- if you want consent you should probably look to real life sane, healthy relationships or heck, things that aren't clearly marked as catering to the not-nice side of things. I'm not sure how to take the complaint that the characters had too much depth to make breaking/torture okay- but at least I guess that means that it is affects on an emotional level if not for the right sort of feelings.

I'll tell you what, in future I'll throw up a little intro to warn you before you invest in the characters and discover that it's a story about cruelty not a healthy BDSM relationship.

Without spoilers, the relationship gets a little more complicated over time, and Annette has her reasons.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More?

This story looks extremely intriguing. Please post more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiss_Pearl@Miss_Pearl
8 Followers
Miss Pearl (Pearl O. Leslie) is a Canadian writer who specializes in BDSM and kink stories, especially with a femdom theme. She also writes a blog, www.omissearl.com. You may have previously encountered her work on fetlife or bdsm library. She especially appreciates hearing fr...