All Comments on 'While The Cat's Away...'

by literot

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naughty tarts.

Loved it. 5*

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BUT WILL THE GOOSE AND GANDER

become involved or is it status quo, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Last comment?

"... something serious to masturbate about." ?

Gee, I never considered 'serious' a criterion for the 'solitary art', or even a factor! Maybe it is one of those Mars vs. Venus things?

Marvey quickie! Rubbing against a fold in the sheet sounds deliciously subtle (and a lot less messy than a guy-thing like 'doing' a still-warm blackberry cobbler!)

Quibbles - Why the fuck would Sweet Beth move into The Hall? Hubby still prefers Saturday morning golf?

5*

YoungBethYoungBethover 11 years ago
Love this story!

I read this whilst on the train and really wanted to play with myself...picturing myself in the story really excited me and loved the voyeuristic angle to it.. superb !!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Very good - genuinely erotic

Except that the ending fell a bit flat. An unfortunate transition from the sublime to the somewhat mundane. Still 5* though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hall

Lickideesplit, in the UK "Hall" is the name for the boarding house where students live at University! Moving into Hall means just that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautifully written and very hot! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Exiciting

A nice warm story to feed the imagination. The plot is strong enough to be expanded into more detail without losing my attention too. JG x

foxyfionafoxyfionaover 11 years ago
mmmmm very nice

Hi G, i told you i would read it!

Lovely especially seeing beth masturbate in secret! that got me hot.....

i will read more Thankyou for my Beth orgasm!

Foxy x

Kat0511Kat0511about 11 years ago
So when

will you indulge us with the opportunity to see her wielding her weapon of choice?

TooShyTooShyalmost 11 years ago
very nice

You certainly got me throbbing!

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 11 years ago
Gorgeous

The image of the narrator watching the young woman watching porn (both watched by the reader, of course) is one of the most erotically striking things I have read on Lit. That complex interweaving of viewpoints and gazes put me in mind of a Vermeer or Velazquez painting. I liked the believable Middle-England setting, too. Very sexy. This one stayed with me after I had read it. Thank you.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Loved the eroticism (oh hell, call it what it is....hot and sexy) of the story. Loved that she dove right in (pun intended) and husband joined. Hmmmm.....maybe hubby and I should think about opening up that empty bedroom ;-)

ScattySueScattySueover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Beautifully told and very sensual. The characters are very believable - so much so that it makes me suspect that this might be based on real events (only the names have been changed to protect the innocent! )

Please keep writing.

ChrissieLeckerChrissieLeckerover 9 years ago
Wonderfully told

A perfect buildup of emotions, beautifully played with inner conflict and a yummily sensual finale! Thank you for sharing this story!

AbbyHaynesAbbyHaynesover 8 years ago
Great!

The internal conflict and the awkward moments make the sex feel real to me. And of course I love to see another woman that doesn't let a thing like gender determine who she's attracted to :) thanks for pointing it out to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beth Masturbating Is Hot!!!

I loved the part where Beth was masturbating,,, watching and helping women as their masturbating is one of my favourite types of sexual activities, another is going full-on scat with my lover :-), if you don't know what this is, your differently not into it..

For the hot masturbation action,,, 5 Stars and 2 Hot Orgasms!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't know why but I can handle the wife with another woman once in a great while but not with another man and I don't really have to screw the other woman. I have twice and it was good. Another thing I have no desire to be with another male never have. I do know of that my wife screwed another guy and it just about caused a divorce. I made it clear if it ever happened again I would divorce her and spend every penny I could to fight for our children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous