All Comments on 'The Unwanted Threesome'

by rockbohunk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NormCastleNormCastleover 11 years ago
Remember the old adage...

I guess would apply to home as well as work..." you don't get your meat, where you get your potatoes.."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he should have shot them both

shows she was just a slut and a cheater.

No respect for marriage and fidelity all women like that deserve to be tossed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Complicated.

The marriage was already in trouble; who knows why? I notice hubby turned pretty vicious - very quickly - and was turned on enough to essentially rape his wife - vaginally and anally - in moments, whereas their regular sex life had stagnated.

I guess people will take it as a story about a bad wife, but let's face it: it's a story of a failing marriage. And it was very likely failing before she hooked up with their friend.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
1*

Leave of the drugs and violence, etc. at the end and it would have been a good erotic story.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
I agree with the author of "Complicated"

It's clear Kris and Bob were in a steep spiral. Even if she hadn't fucked Rick, their relationship would have crumbled eventually. Counselling might have helped, but Bob exhibited no interest in salvaging his marriage or even finding out why Kris was willing to engage in such risky behaviour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous