All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 01'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting parody

As always, I'm happy to see a new story by you.

This was an interesting parody in the vein of the one you did for "Boy Meets World". I wished you could have had a rivalry for the new and improved Eric between Donna and Midge. Or had Jackie dump Kelso since Eric was now the Alpha Male of the group. Red could finally be proud of his son (though secretly envious of the fact that he's doing a woman hotter than Kitty). Bob catching Eric could have been a nice cuckold scene as well.

I'm sure you had a reason for repeating "larger than average breasts" (although I'm not sure what it was). Unfortunately, I think the repetition took away a bit from the story (I found it distracting and a tad annoying after awhile).

Hope you're not done with "Alexandra Flatly" (LOVED where that story was going) and look forward to your next posting.

Adrian Burns

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Her breasts are larger than average? You don't say....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you

good story. please be aware of using the same descriptive words over and over.

DDDDaveDDDDavealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Yes, yes, yes! Sigh.

Yes. I know. The LTAB repetition was an experiment that apparently did not result in the way I had hoped. I thought it would be funny. It seems to have just pissed people off. Or made them think I had a limited vocabulary.

Probably won't happen again. I do own a Thesaurus, of course, but there are only so many words and phrases in the English language that capture the magnificent appearance of well endowed ladies. More than willing to accept suggestions, or, I suppose, I could use French, German, Japanese or other languages.

Thanks for the input, please read my other stories and check out some of my other attempts at descriptive passages. And let me know!

DDDave

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Like it!

I like this, it is a smart way you doing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2174 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES