All Comments on 'Kate's Adventures Ch. 02'

by alnash

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Giving me Your Wife and Daughter?

How sick is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazed

I am amazed that such literary giants are here to talk about how bad your work is and how sick it is for you to write it, but yet they are here reading it...so who is the sick one? Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great turn-on!

Chapter 1 and 2 of Kate's Adventures are superb. Great imagination and creativity - Please keep the stories coming. You are a great new find!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
utter crap

an ideal wife and mother! a perfect role-model

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
useless

Usless husband and father. Needs to put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger. This would do a big servive to the world and get rid of a totally useless (not sure what to call this wothless person). The only way this story could go on is if the wimp went off saved us and took a gun and blew all there heads off and then put in his mouth and gave the world some closure from some worthess humans taking up valuable space...

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold

CUckold will be cleaning pussy and ass on wife and daughter that night. Not to mention all the studs to come, once John starts sharing what he knows with his hung stud buddies. What is this, cuckold will not touch, suck, or clean cock. He has no choice, he is a cuckold for God sake and he gave up his wife and daughter to studs with real man meat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re:anonymous-amazed

Who said we read it? Only scum bags like you would think cuckerotica is erotic.. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelivable

Where do you people come up with this ideas? This shouldn´t be in Loving Wifes it should of gone in the trash bin. Your wife and your daughter Really ? Did her lovers fuck you in the ass next to your wife and daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very believable

5*****

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and old whorewife run amok in this silly shit.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Should be renamed sluts galore! And he is a supercuck, about as useless as a fleabag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous