All Comments on 'A Mother's Love Never Dies'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
tiger2012tiger2012over 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. Different than your other stories. I liked the last page, where Trevor is having sex with both his mother and Amber. And Amber and Trevor live happily ever after. That is what I think happens to both of them

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Another great upbeat story. I've enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

tenbears43tenbears43over 11 years ago
Beautiful story...

I love happy endings, well done.

KAIJFKAIJFover 11 years ago
Would that it could be true...

Great idea, well presented! Thank you so much. I really enjoyed it.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * * *

It needed another editing pass.

But loved every bit of it. 5* 8)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

You have a very promising storyline. Keep it up. Not just for the contest or anything but as a real story.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
WOW

what can i say . thanks for a great story . would love to see another chapter or 10 on this even if it was for the contest . thanks again Craft .

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

A lovely and sweet mother/son tale with an orginal twist on the theme. A perfect piece of Halloween candy!

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Speed typing?

Having read and loved several of your stories I can almost see the speed of your fingers on the keyboard. That can be both good and bad.

In this case it's a little of each. I can see that the story had a good flow without any of the shift changes that can happen when you have to put a story down for a few day. I didn't hear a one in this. Very good story and do we need to get you a shot for the sugar coma that writing something this sweet must have put you in. I've read your opinion on that before. Grin.

Now the bad. You missed a word or two in the edit. Some may complain about that more than about the fact he's not really touching his mother's body. Incest purist I think you called them.

Good story.

M.S.Tarot

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

I loved it. thats all I can say, really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I thought it was a sad story but with a happy ending

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story and thought it was very sad the way he had lost both of his parents especially the mother that he lusted after and did not get to tell her how he thought of her, but the story also has a very sweet and erotic ending with him getting to feel what it would feel like to finally fuck his mother, and then have his girl friend remember all of the sex that went on between the spirit mother and her son.

A fantastic storyline and a story well told.

Good luck in the contest and thanks for the good read...

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 11 years ago
This has got to be a winnwe

Great work, lovecraft. Highly erotic but combined with a poignancy unusual on Lit. You've done a first class job and I was hooked in from the start.

We could have an interesting conversation as to whether this is truly an incest story, but Trevor's motivation is clearly incest driven, even though it is Amber who meets his needs in the end.

I thoroughly enjoyed this from beginning to end - maybe one or two highly minor editable glitches, but that doesn't take away from a definite 5 star rating. If you don't win the contest, the judges should be swabbed!

Wishfulwriter1952Wishfulwriter1952over 11 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

I loved reading this story!!! It is so erotic that,it screams passion. Very nice buildup of the storyline and perfect ending!!! Sad,but,joyous at the same time.That is hard to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Well written though a few minor errors. Note, you tend to use "lied" incorrectly. 2 examples "I lied there" and "I lied in that big empty bed". "Lied" is telling something that is not true.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
winner wiiner chicken dinner

loved it. hope it wins!

loquereloquereover 11 years ago
Very good.

I was very happy, with the surprise direction. This was more characteristic of the mild incest we discussed.

Good story, LC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost convincing

I've never been a believer in the supernatural, but I've never been a disbeliever either.

The truth is we just don't know enough about the subject to say positively one way or the other.

I think that if I was more inclined towards believing, this story would have tipped the scales.

Extremely well done and an excellent read, regardless of whether or not there really is an afterlife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We have a winner!

There is no damn way that anybody else should win. This is far and away, the best Halloween romance story I have ever read. BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dreams can come true

I gave the story a five star rating which is a hard thing for me to do.

I was impressed when the story started out with the son having sex with his mother only to find out that it was all a dream. I love being fooled like that.

I also liked Amber. She really loved him. When she proved that she was able to get the dead to appear (in spirit) and help the living, it impressed me.

It amazed me that he was having sex with his mother but was using Amber's body to do it and she seemed to know what was going on. She not only knew but told him that she loved him and got him to say the same to her. That alone was worth the price of admission.

I usually don't like four page stories and don't read them but this one had me wanting to keep reading. It was like some of the novels that I read; I just don't want to put it down.

Keep up the good work.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Mother's Love Never Dies

A person's mind is an awesome and amazing thing to behold! With a sane mind, and a willingness to use it with the imaginative powers it bestows upon an individual, anything is possible as it transport's one to endless galaxies and possibilities.

Being a softie myself I shed many tears through the course of reading this imaginary transporting of an individual's self back in time. Of course, one could argue that Amber, Treavor's long wannabe true love, pulled some magical tricks to finally win Treavor's heart and hand. Maybe.

However, there were instances of conversations Treavor had with his mother during the seance, that Amber would have had no knowledge; Treavor had never discussed the deep emotional feelings of his mother with Amber, or anyone for that matter, so the questions begs answering: How did Amber know those deep feelings of his Mother??? Did Amber make some dead-on (no pun intended) suppositions and/or lucky-stab guesses??? The answer, of course, is the writer/author of this story. In the real world it is the individual, the character, that is the center of a transported seance that knows!

This story's theme, as with all the billions and trillions of "Unknowns" is no one knows the ultimate, human-wise, answer. Do we start with the mind's imagination, or with the imagination of the mind? For sure, we can agree The Almighty, The All Knowing One, The Superior Entity, and for believers, God, knows.

pathfinder70114pathfinder70114about 11 years ago

I don't give out 5 stars very often but this was superb.Extremely well done and an excellent read. This is going to be hard to top. Thanks-----

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Excellent story...

If it felt good to him and he thought it was real that is good enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very VERY compelling reading.

Lovecraft, I was only going to read a page or two and finish this tomorrow, but I could not stop reading. I had to find out what was going to happen next. The story is not just sexy, it's very compelling reading. This will indeed be a story I read again and again.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Mother's Love Never Dies:" - Jasmine and Trevor Winters - (Mother and Son)

The power of suggestion is all consuming, a powerful phenomenon! This is the second time I've read this story in the past almost four months. In all fairmess I am now more enlightened than my first reading. And in all honesty, though I didn't bawl, I did shed a few more tears this time, possibly because I was able to see the story with more clarity!

It is a beautiful and very sensually constructed tale of a son's love for his mother, lost to the mundane aspect of life we accept as taking our loved ones for granted and assuming they will be around forever. The fallacy of life is that too many times and always unexpectedly it is over in a nanosecond.

Amber was able to get Trevor's mind to believe he was settling his last cherished conversation with his mother, through Amber. In the recesses of Trevor's mind he has assured himself that he and his mother have come to terms with their postponed, neglected and lost feelings and love for each other.

This story is a masterful insight into one's self and invincibility; the message is to not waste life's precious moments of, with and for our loved ones. We do not get do-overs--mulligans--in the real world. The writer/author has done a magnificent job of constructing this story. The character set-up is marvelous. The detail, theme and plot is awesome. The character dialogue is uniquely precise and thought provoking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are a sick puppy

Seriously? Incest? I've never read such terrible writing in my life. Wow you fucked the shit out of me? I leaned back and started fucking the shit out of my mother? Like come on. Find something better to do with your life unless you're so obese you can't even move your fat ass. Do you actually believe the bogus numbers? No one wants to read about your sick and twisted incest fantasy. Try taking a writing course. You say the same things over and over again, and your use of language is limited at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

I wish this was true . Since my mother passed this has been My experience , barring the Sex scene ! Lovely ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wishes

Beautiful, but alot of sadness. There are alot of people who would wish it could happen. I'm not one of them, but a lot of people. You tell a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucked

The spirit of his mother in a young girls body? Crap. She should have actually "crossed the veil" or whatever the metaphor is and really come back from the dead - at least for Halloween. And the whole idea of being at peace sucks - that is not much better than life truly ending at death. The afterlife should be awesome. The real life. Sorry - went off on a tangent. Anywho you are one of the best writers in here and this story let me down. Though I can see I am in the minority.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago
Despite The Naysayers

I think it's a good story....... more than good....... in fact, I'd be happy to act this story out with anyone who wants to....... then we can discuss it and see how good it is...... Anyone want to try it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Im seeing someone who had an affair with he's mother. He recently opened up about this to me. And it may sound crazy but I find it erotic. Funny but he sent me this story awhile back and I never made the connection until today. After reading it again im wondering if any woman can ever come close to capturing his heart like she did. Mother and first love is a lot to be compared to...

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 10 years ago
Cryed

I admit it. I am male, got some tears and a sniffle. You got the story to be sweet and dirty at the same time! Come on! A three-way with only two bodies!? That was good. This is going to be one of my favorites. Good plot development leading up to the good events...yep. You're my taboo-writing hero.

Sincerely,

Pb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You tried something new and different.

It just never got off the ground for me in an erotic sense. That's partly due to the choice of language when the mother's spirit is talking to her son lover and starts using the words of a video porn star. I get that this is the only female frame of reference a lot of other readers seem to have for sex with a woman. It just took me out of the fantasy you were trying to create. The misuse of words like "lied" also hurt the storytelling. No need to go on. It just failed.

Just 2 stars to be honest.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Sad but touching

I nearly cried reading this story. I found it both sad and touching. I saw myself in Trevor as I never told my mother how I felt. Now I wonder if she knows what I felt for her.

billnscbillnscabout 9 years ago
Great story

Awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Your story had so much love and caring in it !! It was so HOT and Arousing, I hope you write soon about Amber and Trevor going forward together as a couple.

Amber will continue to tell Trevor how horny and wet he made her and how great the sex was. They need each other and now we need to see how HOT they can be in Amber's bed. Thank you !!!!!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 9 years ago
Very well done!

I enjoyed this very much. It was sad and happy at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Now there should be stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT A GREAT STORY

THIS IS A STORY DEAR TO MY HEART......THIS IS THE LOVE I HAD FOR MY MOTHER ALSO.....WE HAD MANY YEARS OF LOVE TOGETHER UNTIL SHE DIED OF CANCER.....AND YES I MARRIED AND MY WIFE KNEW OF THE LOVE I HAD WITH MY MOM AND ENCOURAGE ME TO CONTINUE LOVING HER...I HAD LOST MY WIFE THEN MY MOM AND NOW I AM BY MY SELF ALWAYS THINKING OF THE TWO WOMAN I HAD LOVED DEARLY..PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR GREAT STORIES THIS ONE MADE ME CRY

christi11christi11over 8 years ago
Awesome story

One of my favorites, thank you for sharing your thoughts, talent, and time.

I looked around Lit and found the 'favorite authors' but is there a way to set it so Lit will Email me when you post a new story???

Thanks again and have a GREAT day

Christi

DesuShimadaDesuShimadaover 8 years ago
Worthy of an academy award.

i was so easily drawn into your story and i wanted to participate. Your writing quickened my breath and gave me butterflies. In retrospect if there was ever the means to produce a film, a serious effort with an erotic twist like this. I would love to pay for it.This film would be the kink reboot of Ghost and I know that this story would satisfy a lot of alternate thinkers like myself. I do hope you understand my appreciation of your story. thank you for your time spent so well.

Yours truly, A new fan. DesuShimada

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
Wow

Thank yo, very well written. Great story I can't wait to read more.thank you

oldnhornyoldnhornyover 8 years ago
A hart worming story.

Like anonymous I to lost my loved one to cancer, and this story brought back those memories. This was the most loving and hart felt stories I've ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a story

Made me cry such a well written story your are an amazing writter in fact I must say spellburg of writters I don't have words such an amazing experience /story KEEP WRITING GREAT PLOT CHARACTERISATION EVERYTHING GREAT

REGARDS DK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Well written. I enjoyed this story so much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My girlfriend and I both enjoyed your story

I was reading your story and when when I got to the part where Trevor's mother had passed I started crying like a baby. My girlfriend wanted to know why I was so upset, so I read the story to her and soon we were both balling. I just want to tell you that we both think this is one of the best stories we have read and filed it in our favorites, thank you Daniel and Molly

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
FIVE STARS

First such story like this that I've read on this site. Exceptionally written to the point one could believe in the spirit returning. EXCELLENT !

CharlyDCharlyDabout 8 years ago
.

Like Trevor, I loved my mother, but also like him, I didn't know how to convey those thoughts. I waited too long...then she was gone. As I think back, to those days so very long ago, I realize that she was available, and wanted the same as I. Those subtle acts, sometimes near an open invitation, but as a teen, I couldn't interpret what I see, now an octogenarian.

How I wish I had found an "Amber."

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Creative and imaginative only begin to describe this wonderful story! Thank you so much!

Sammael BardSammael Bardover 7 years ago
Hot damn!

I was disappointed when I first started reading your story. It was so clichéd and boring, but then it turned out to be a fucking wishful dream. So I guess it negates my earlier disappointment. Still, I think it could've been wrapped in a shorter format so that you don't confuse or turn away readers.

Overall, I think this story was great. Good writing, a very decent plot and very, very hot sex. Yeah, that's why I said Hot Damn in the title. All the build-up leading to the culminating sex and resolution was executed with finesse. There's nothing more I can add that could've made it better.

This story deserves at least a 4* if not a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Lovely story. Well written.

OscineMajorOscineMajoralmost 7 years ago
Truer Than Fiction

As with all fiction or facts, the ultimate test is time. In all of Literotica the number of stories falling in the Incest category must be numerous, but only the compilers actually know. This story could fall into several categories. The fact that a vast majority of reader commentators liked this story over many years is the best proof of it. It appears several experienced writers have mentioned the typos and word mistakes; but they still liked the story. That indicates the story's true merit. The author might have taken more care in proofreading the story, but the small mistakes do not essentially detract from the story the author was telling. This forum doesn't demand perfect typing. This story encourages a reader to look at the author's other works.

HalloweensexHalloweensexalmost 7 years ago
Favorite Writer!

I've Read A Lot Of Different Stories Here, This One By Far Is My Favorite!!

You're My Favorite Writer Here, I Cannot Wait To Read More!!

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
5 star. Favorite.

Though you lift a literal section from this to use in "Auntie Sin". That's annoying as fuck. Be a writer, not a programmer re-using code.

Still, in my limited experience, this story was above and beyond. Wish I thought of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story LC68!

Definitely different. Like a past anon commenter, this one had me(a guy) in tears when I got to the part where he awoke from his dream and it was revealed that his mom was dead. Then I got pissed. I thought, "damn, I come here for an erotic "fix" and then have a rock fall on me". I almost quit reading it but I am glad I didn't. It got better. Then It got beautiful; the trick and the treat.

Also like another commenter pointed out, this incest story occurred without actual physical contact between the familial members. THAT'S creative and "tricky".

And as still yet another past commenter had posted, this plot would likely make an interesting erotic movie.

It's been almost 6 years ago and I don't know if votes are important now but I gave it a 5. I love a happy ending. Thanks for the read. -b

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Verrrrry erotic!! IMO

Definitely different. And a Beautiful story. Perfect ending. Another story I must read again. -dave

alchemy1888alchemy1888over 5 years ago
What a lovely clever story!

Your stories always bring me sooo much pleasure lovecraft68! Hugsnkisses!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
No Words

Unbelievable writing, I was wiping my eyes towards the end and now as I'm typing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible

simply awesome!!

mark73107mark73107almost 5 years ago
Outstanding

Simply outstanding!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Something else

Vary rarely do I stop midway through and start crying.

The twist was great and changed the whole story.

Ending was great too. Wish there was a part two but I don’t know how you can top what I just read.

Well done!

squareybobsquareybobover 4 years ago
I Had No Idea ...

... that this story would lead me down such a path. Should have paid more attention to the fact that this was an entry in the Halloween contest. Amazing plot, well-crafted, very erotic. You had me believing. Thank you.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Made me feel bad

This story struck a personal cord and made me cry. I lost someone special that I made the same mistake of not telling her of what I felt. (Not a family member) Don't ever make that mistake!

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
oh SHIT?!

very rarely a text/story took me on an emotional rollercoaster like yours did. the style of your writing and all..as a reader you can really dive into it and loose yourself.

I felt as bad for Trevor loosing his mom as happy in the end for amber and Trevor to end up together.

You dear Author are very very talented, with that being said. I enjoy your Stories more than the Original Lovecraft (he was my favourite Author until I found you here).

Simply WOW, Please Keep writing Stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well....tissues anyone!?

By chapter 2 I was putting my cell down to wipe my eyes every few sentences. If you decide to write a romance novel and sell it...I will definitely buy it. Great work.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
Jesus H Christ , LC,

FREAKING AWESOME...That was a 10 star storie in every respect.....1st time I ever cried with a hardon whilst reading a story before ...you MUST do a follow up on Trevor and Amber !!!!! More please!?!?!?.....

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

That was one hell of a story. I laugh...I cried. ... I had tears of joy. Thank for writing It .

Now I can go to bed. ... 4:14 am

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I’ve read a few of your stories now and all ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. But my favourite is still, Home is where the heart is.. You are certainly a very gifted writer, one of the very few on this site..thank you for the time and effort you’ve put in to give us these amazing stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best ever story I have read

It is indeed the best story I have read in all over my life.

You made me cry man.

I salute your writing power

You are a gifted writer

Keep it up man

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your talent and story, very well done!

fulballzfulballzabout 3 years ago

Great story. Well written and, in my opinion, just the right length and I just about teared up with emotion at the end. Good character development added to the plausibility of this story. Probably the first time I read a story all the way through on here without spilling any protein. Lol.

MisterteaMisterteaabout 3 years ago

"I lied in that big empty bed"

*lay

JeryarbJeryarbabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Brought me to tears twice. Guess it hit a little closer to home than I expected. Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Delicious!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

WOW! Totally different, heartbreaking, sad, wonderful and much more! An unheard of take on love, mothers, loss, most importantly the failure to voice that love. Too late for me but I hope readers will read this and think about who they love. Please tell them what you need them to know. Tears and pain fill my heart. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok, but...

typos, misspellings, malapropisms, and just bad grammar, even for lit/´murrican english.

that said, i still enjoyed it.

don´t think there´s hope for you, you can´t go back to middle school, you´re too old to learn.

please keep writing nonetheless.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Loved it!!! Do you have a proof reader? You need an editor or something. :-)

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story and nice way to intermix it with Halloween.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. but remember that spellchecker will not correct actual words that are used incorrectly. For instance, "hands on" became "hand son." Twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant ten out of ten. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

What a wonderful and sweet story. You did a fine job writing the story even with misspelling of words, it didn't matter to me, I knew what you meant..5🌟 for sure!

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

You are an exceptional writer but yeah I saw some spelling errors. I am new to literotica so maybe you already know this but if you check your profile there is an icon that can connect you to proofreaders. You are one of my favorite authors. Five stars.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

And this is why you are one of my top favorite authors to follow and read. Can I give you 10 stars for this story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn it you made me cry. Too close to home

SgtRon56SgtRon56about 2 years ago

You need a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story RW

The_allegory_manThe_allegory_manabout 2 years ago

Well done! The plot held together well and as the adage goes, 'you left'm wanting more.' Do you have an editor? Some words you used were incorrect (lied is a falsehood. lay is to be supine present and past tense). Your grammar is good, but changing some words or the order of some words could convey a more specific feeling. Let me know.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Beautiful und Romantic!

10/10!!!!!

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 2 years ago

Solid story. It's funny because yeah, sometimes I find the set up and premise more interesting than the actual sex scenes. Although I enjoyed those as well of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different type of story than usually found here, original, clever, heartwarming and does leave the reader-at least this reader-thinking was this actual incest? It was Amber's body taken over by mother's spirit. Case could be made for an against and its a rare thing when a story here makes you think about more than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now, that was good to the last drrop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story, probably one of the best ones I’ve read to date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank You, LC68 !!

Toby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

It is amazing what love can do!

Great story. I enjoyed it immensely. Well thought out and written. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22131 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...