All Comments on 'My First Halloween Party'

by Malomar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Great writing!

I got no thrills from Joey being dressed, but was hugely entertained by the various adventures his dick led him into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It would have been better if ..........

He'd fucked his mother in the arse with no lubricant and made her scream and cry out in pain before blowing his load in her arse then forcing his shit smelling cock in to her mouth and making her clean him up. - Don't you agree?

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

A very entertaining and erotic tale...the first mom/son incest story with a cross-dressing aspect that I really found arousing! Very sexy and realistic "adult" party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it

Would love to see more .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It's too bad that Joey married a carpet muncher

But now he'll have the woman he really needs and who needs him.

I really think the storyline is very imaginative,and to have so many different facets to it.

Well done !

Thanks for the read.

james_38671james_38671over 11 years ago
hot

i loved it every sons dream to fuck his hot mom

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Hot

Not enough buildup with mum at the end. Great story, really enjoyed it.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 10 years ago
Perfume

I kept waiting for that perfume to lead us back to Tammi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too much

You should have stuck with some kinda rhythm felt like you were trying to fit too many stories in one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oy vey!

It's a typical situation in these typical times, too many choices... - Dave Matthews

There is a distinct lack of focus to this story. Moreover, it is pretty depressing at times (as in just too negative). Meaningless characters abound, stealing time from the main players.

Finally, dispense with the inane synonyms for a man's penis (e.g purple monster, angry purple head [I won't even broach the subject of the psychology of associating angry and monster with the male sex organ...], and pulsating tumescence...ugh). Give the thesaurus a rest, as well as the romance novels, and focus on creating a tightly knit story between two adults (i.e. one's who don't apologize for swearing).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Life

Life happens like that..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous