All Comments on 'Tennis Punishment'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story!

Most enjoyable - thank you. Your title is a bit on the clunky side; I think you could have made some sort of reference to tennis - 'change ends', for instance. Five, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i have to say this man is a total pervert who in there right minds pulls there 19 year old daughter's panties down and spanks her and why would her mother let the man do that? this is a good story i just can not get into the daddy step-daughter thing i guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hes a psycho

He needs his daughter or wife to slit his throat while he sleeps.

Another boring non-erotic story, should be listed as non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A lesson to be learnt

I wish my wife and daughter played tennis then I would know exactly how to punish them when deserved.Nothing nicer than short tennis skirts over white knickers especially when bent over a knee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long standing favorite

This is exactly the way i would like to be treated. I even fwded this story to my Daddy in the beginning of our relationship so he would have a full understanding of how i viewed our respective roles. He understood and on the few occasions when i was particularly disrespectful, he bent me over the car in a crowded parking lot and spanked my bare ass, to the amusement of onlookers, while i hid my face in my hands and tried to keep quiet to avoid attracting more attention to my humiliating predicament. Thank you'

Schlumpf83Schlumpf83about 8 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed reading this story very much! Very cool to see mother and daughter punished this way! Poor Kathleen and Emily!

pip46pip46about 5 years ago
Great

The stories by Tom6432 are always worth reading and always well written and this one is definitely up to standard. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then they went to the police with their tanned backsides and he went to jail where he quickly became Bubba's Bitch and found out he wasn't a tough guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous