All Comments on 'Laura Had A Bad Day'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
My head is spinning!

That was a short and very convoluted tale - and I really don't know what to make of it!

There's an awful lot in a single page - but it's certainly well written.

I think I'll have to come back and read it again later before I can give it *s!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha

Ha, Ha, Ha, is for a good funny Modern Figaro Type and Romantic Revenge story.

5*****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
What???

What despicable people. Very confusing tale. I have to read this a few more times. I'll get back to you.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
lack of a sentence

The story only mistake is the lack of that sentence in the telephon conversation, the husband will look for lawyer next days. That would be the total devastatation for Laura. Sometime the Authors take their revenge stories over the top, other time they forget to increase the level of the revenge.............

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 11 years ago
Slut Family!

I think I might puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For 'one kick to end a marriage'

this author gets a 1* every time.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Chapter 2 - Harry's girlfriend

In part 2 we meet Harry's black GF Shanikwa and her daughters (one half Japanese, one half Cherokee) all of whom adore Harry... turns out Viagra really changes Harry, makes him an insatiable satyr that no black women can resist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok. Uh. 'Da Fuque did I just read?

Bizarre...she went from being I ncplete love with her husband to being roommates to falling in love with another man to envisioning murderous harm upon her husband if he was cheating on her to being willing to leave her hubby to be with her lover...all in the space of less than 20 minutes. What the fuck?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Radk likes writting twisted stories

I agree this girl is not the aim of a decent young man for bring up common children and to be old togheter. This suburban neighborhood may be a Cheatingtown with the treponema pallidum (syphylis) contaginated wives. If the readers do not see as a humorous story it is strange twisted story with a forgot claim for divorce............

The Hungarian Playwrite Imre Madach has a sentence from his main drama from Lucifer to Adam (I am sorry for my translate) "Look at the strange thing as a comedia and you will laugh on it".

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Brilliant!

What a wonderful solution for them to come up with! Well crafted and just long enough I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could. The only thing not needed was that Malcolm was black.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Duna

11 comments and 3 of them are Duna. I am being an ass, but I get tired of reading the feedback and constantly seeing his unintelligible posts all over the place, and they are so often confusing as hell when I am trying to decide if this is a story I am interested in reading. Is it that hard to post your thoughts in one, coherent, response??

I read the story and have to wonder why the husband would want her back after she was cheating for so long and considering leaving him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

Would the husband even want her back? 5

Is anyone else getting continue messages when u change stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great now not only the wife but the daughters got hiv

Why would the husband want this skank to stay with him? Story does not make a damn bit of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, good twist.

But the only reason I can think of for him to keep his wife is because he is not ready for a divorce yet. More likely, he recently found out about Malcom and hasn't had time yet to protect as much of his assets as he can. If he has been traveling more in the ladt few months and she even says that they are more like room mates now, then he is probably in the process of setting up a new life somewhere else.

Good story, great twist, I would love to see a follow up to this one, but I understand if you wish to leave it like it is.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
A Weird One

Good story telling, too. All of the protagonists will earn complete rejection! five stars for tieing our brains in knots.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* entertainment

Well-told and amusing, too. Some people didn't like it. Well? Whadya gonna do?

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Other options

There are other options in this world. There is no reason to get all that upset about a cheating wife. Just divorce her and move on. You really haven't lost much except for your own fantasies. If she loved you, she wouldn't have cheated on you. So, in fact even before she started cheating you were living a lie. Just call it a day and get over yourself.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
If Daddy Knew

He would divorce his cheating whore wife and his slut daughter.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Creative twist on bizarre story

This is a sranfe story. I couldn't get my head arouses it but it was creative.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81almost 11 years ago
@ betrayedbylove

Remarkable, I actually agree with you! :-P :-P

Yes, he most definitely would! They are both sluts, one worse than the other.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
It served his bitch slut of a wife right.

And what bad can you say about the daughter, she is just like her mother? I feel sorry for the dad. Good story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
what revenge people

The husband know and want's to keep his slut. next to last paragraph:

"Hi Daddy, it's me," she said into the phone. "I don't think you're going to have to worry about Mom leaving us any time soon. Don't ask how I did it just know that Mom's no longer cheating on you with Malcom. She ended it with him tonight with a rather spectacular display of fireworks. It was hilarious.

He knows....it's just another cucky story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
become a BBC ho to break your mom from being a BBC ho makes no sense

having bareback sex with a man that fucks around makes no sense

then again anyone with that type of lifestyle has to be on the low end of the human mental spectrum

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A rather creative story with an odd ending.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
WOW - nice twist is right -

Daughters do the damndest things for their fathers - but this takes the cake -

The daughter picked a strange way to impress mom but it most likely worked - wife is shit and Harry - well he knew he took it but he umm took steps to correct it???? I guess -

So if you have to accept it and tolerate it to be a cuck - unwilling is cheated on pr abused not cuck -what is he if he would not tolerate but got his daughter to fix it?? Since we knew he does not know how she did it he is just fucked up for laying this on the daughter - but sheeeit!!!

Neat concept -

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
hey people! Up on your feet and let's do the Twist!

The radk Twist!

Yet another diabolical tale of interpersonal mischief that results in a story with an eerie resemblance to a Klein bottle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck that shoot the cum drinking trailer trash

hunky slut white whore. White bitches give away the pussy like its candy. I'm sorry this it's your mom anon.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
married to a slut

And raised a slut what a winner.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Someone said "Married a slut, and raised a slut"

You're only half right. The end of the story clearly showed that he didn't raise a slut, but a daughter that loved her father. It was clearly shown that father and daughter both were aware of Laura's affair. What Shailene did with Malcolm, and said afterwards was clearly for her mother's benefit, to show her the true nature of the man she threw her family away for! Laura thought Malcolm loved her, so her daughter's actions were designed to show her mother where she stood, and to show her how tawdry her affair really was, and that she, Laura, was nothing more that a slut!

At least, that's what I took away from the ending paragraphs!

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
After all

What makes the daughter a slut? She had sex with a guy. (Up the ass! That MUST make her a slut!) She's young, and crucially, single. She is free to screw whomever she wants.

For all we know, (we weren't told much about her) the guy may have been only her second or third lover. There is no indication that the daughter, who is single remember, sleeps with every guy she sees. One snapshot of her sex life doesn't make her a slut. After all, many wives have sex with their husbands, does that make them sluts?

The mom on the other hand, has proven that she IS an unfaithful slut!

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
didnt like it

first off the only good person in this is the daughter. the wife is a whore. but the husband is worse. this is what happens when you dont have any self respect. when he found out that she was cheating why didnt he at least confront her. just a little pussy that was to afraid to even confront his slut wife., he let his daughter do it for him. gutless piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Read it a Little Differently

I do't know if radk meant to imply it, but the inference I drew was that father and daughter were in an incestuous relationship, and wanted to keep mommy there as a house keeper and laundress. ( And perhaps occasional sex. Toy for father.). Daughter may or may not have known Malcolm, and saying to mother that she didn't may just have been part of father and daughter's scheme to get Malcolm into the bedroom, so mothe could catch daughter cheating with Malcolm and have mom go ballistic against Malcolm, so that the two of them break up. (Father has known wife and presumably wife's temper for many year.). Or it may be pure chance, but now daughter and father have mother trapped into being a maid for the rest of her life.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 8 years ago
great story

well written and grammatically correct which is always a plus. Great twist and I enjoyed it very much. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck and whores. great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unbelievable

Sluts, whores, cucks, and brainless black assholes. What else do you need for a truly crappy story. This one has them all. Wait, we need a dog for Laura to fuck to make it complete. This was one of the worst stories on the site. 1* only because not voting wouldn't lower the score for this piece of literary slime. You're better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm lost.

Why in the wide, wide world of sports would he want to keep her?

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
its different

I truly believe Harry should get as far away as possible from this relationship.

Whatever the cost , just go.

Interesting story, but glad it was short.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great you had

to kill 2 cows to make 1 hamburger!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
SELF INFLICTED PROBLEMS

whom to blame, TK U MLJ LV NV

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I thought it was a pretty creative depiction of a lowlife cheating cunt pissed off that the person she was cheating with was fucking anyone he could.

The ending though, as someone said, why the fuck would the husband care if the cheating cunt leaves?

She has been cheating for years and years, she will just find another once she gets over the "hurt" of malcom fucking her daughter.

How the husband, and now the daughter, has escaped STD is a minor miracle

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Writing ok but

Yuk..

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Don't Know Why....

....Harry would want anything to do with the cheating skank!

But seriously, a funny, well-told tale. Short and not-so-sweet.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Clever!

Ha! That's a good one. Surprise after surprise in a lighthearted style.

Trying to fit morality into a farce like this only exposes ones own ignorance. That's to all who call, "Slut!"

For a minute I thought it may be the husband making the beast with two backs with Malcom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
tough to believe

You let everyone skate

Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
F'ed up family

Husband know his wife cheats, daughter is just as loose.....And he seems fine with how she got rid of Malcolm. And people wonder why this country is headed for the dumper......

Aaaaahhhhh to bad we don't have a safe zone nearby...what a waste of skin these people are in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is just begging for a chapter 2: "Knock down drag out hidden secrets revealed"

There's so many different ways the story's ending behind the story's end could go so many different ways!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Daddy has to be proud

He's got a whore for a wife and a slut for a daughter. He might as well just stay where he's at and leave them both. Of course mounting Malcolm's dick over the mantle can be his new trophy.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
LOL

You all thought by now you had read every variation on a cheating wife story; then radk tosses out this twisted tale. Interesting questions were raised as to daughter's motivation for the "fix". For the readers who weren't going to get it as tongue-in-cheek, the author threw in a BBC to piss them off. Something for everyone.

"He says my ass is tighter than yours". Bumped and Burned by her daughter! TFF!

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 5 years ago
Well. This is interesting

Let see if Daddy can forgive a black cock whore of a daughter. I know what's gonna happen to the wife hihihi. Is your are like the others, I ask you this. Can you make the epilog forgiving? I'm surely there's a lot of us readers won't forgive any of them. Divorce the wife and disown the daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love it when a family comes together

And also cums together.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Funny

That was funny, you just about covered it all.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Too twisted for me

Instead of punishment Malcolm gets to fuck both and use all holes

No

Just finish the damn story where are you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So the cuck is keeping the whore then?

No wonder his daughter is a slut as well with such a weak father

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lucky dad

He's got a cheating slut of a wife and a daughter who may continue the family tradition. Although to be fair to her , She is single , and allowed to pursue her own sexual ambitions. And screwing her mom's lover to save her mom's marriage is a fun and interesting story device.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 4 years ago
Brilliant!

Not exactly the most mystery filled piece of writing, but it sure made me laugh my ass off -- in fact, I'm still trying so hard not to laugh!

Well done, mate; well done!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not your usual great story, but still interesting and funny.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Too Stupid

Started out alright then went to the ridiculous ⭐️

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

That was a very disturbing, but equally original, form of revenge. I don't think I want to read a story like that very often, but it was certainly unique.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

You mean they didn't want her to leave?

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Why should the husband have any interest in taking the whore back? Whores are whores. You fuck her but you don't marry her!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Another clever twist on familiar LW tropes. I applaud the originality, but the story does leave a nasty aftertaste. Congrats, dad, both your wife and daughter are sluts. Divorce one, disown the other, and move far away.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Like invisible_bridges wrote below, "I applaud the originality, but the story does leave a nasty aftertaste."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever and original. I know I should be appalled by suck wanton behaviour but I couldn't resist a smile.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Accidently read "The Wisdom of Solomon" without checking the category. It was a racist piece of shit, but I thought, what the hell, it's just an anomaly. Then I read this. Another racist piece of shit. Now I'll go back and change all my votes to ones. Racist pieces of shit always get ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No thanks, who wants her? A slut for a wife and a slut for a daughter. Might want to just clean the slate and start over. I feel dirty just reading this. Excuse me, I'm going to take a shower.

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

That would be one pussy no one would want to touch, old and used up. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RADK... you too got bitten by the cuck worm!?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ingenious way the daughter broke up the affair. That daughter is the only good thing about this story. My question to you what difference should the broken up affair make to the husband??? he knew what his wife was doing,its an automatic divorce,actually one that should have started when he found out..but kind of sounds like he was accepting the cheating and was actually worried about her leaving..Hell, a normal husband would have helped and made it easy for her to do so. By him not taking action his daughter sluted herself by taking action. Giving it some thought,the husband deserves to keep the wife for his lack of action.....1 star.. JZK... Disappointing story from you..

SithLord6969SithLord69693 months ago

Hys-fucking-sterical!!! 5 big stars. Malcom is still do a boat load of karma

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I really don't understand why people are calling this clever. It's fucking stupid. I mean confoundingly stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous