All Comments on 'Holy Halloween Batman 2012'

by kj6669

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pathetic

This is pathetic....badly written and is straight grossed out sex...no thrills or anything....just shows that anyone believes that they can write erotica..and that isn't the case..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Decent

sex scenes could have been a bit longer, but i liked the idea.

keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why do so many

people think that they can just scribble down a 'story' and then Post it without bothering to proof read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it's been done before

it's the same old story, mom and son, aunt and nephew, dad and daughter, uncle and niece. only the names have changed.no big deal.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Sorry to say it, but this was lame, and it's been done so many times before. It desperately needs some originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

everybody can say what they want its a free country but i have been reading stories on this site for years and all the time i see the negative comments from people who actually use their user names but dont actually have their own stories so until you have your own stories to share and post shut up and enjoy the jerk session douchebag and btw the story has potential love to read more its a descent start keep up the work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You can't have an opinion unless you've posted a story.

And you can't have an opinion about professional sports unless you're a professional athlete. And you can't have an opinion about music unless you're a professional musician. And you can't have an opinion about food unless you're an accredited chef.

Have I gotten my point across?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Jesus, we're a bit harsh on some guys first story aren't we?

Yes, it has been done before. But really what else hasn't been done in one form or the other.

Give this Author a break.

I'm no expert on grammar, but I thought it read really well, I understood everything written, overall not a problem.

And I imagine with this kind of quality, we could see a very good author come out with some very good material.

I hope this author will not be put off by this first round of feedback, because some of us see potential if this is the type of work you can produce on your first try.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

if you replace the nephew with a random guy she is just a slut wife and he is a cum eating wimp husband. i just dont get why a wife that fucks around in stories is called a loving wife instead of slut wife? if she was a loving wife whe would be faithful to the husband not a reverse porcupine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hhmmm I thought it was good. It served its purpose and turned me on... I am 13 years older than my nephew and we ended up in bed. It was awesome! Haha I gave him the best blow jay and he fucked me until I was sore! Just sayin.....

And btw... if u have a problem with these stories don't visit this site dumb ass..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

great story! i look forward to a 2nd and 3rd part of it! where hopefully the uncle finds out the truth and they end up doing this often!

seems like a great bonding experience for aunt,uncle and nephew if u ask me ;)

kj6669kj6669over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for your feedback - the good, the bad and the ugly. We certainly had a great time creating the story and now are talking about the next one. We may come back to this story and create a chapter 2, but we would like to move on to another new story. Thanks again for your great feedback, support and words of encouragement. Hope you enjoy our future work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They cna both fuck me next Halloween!!!

Great story really got me going and wet wet and hot for more cock in me. Keep it going it should be fun to explore their relationships.

Please think about an editor a few things got so mis-written it confused me but then I am pretty choosy about editing.

LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome job this could tuen into a huge hot series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Could have been great

Grammar and pacing could use work but there's a great story in there that needs to get out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous