All Comments on 'Hot Wife's First Time'

by Compdood

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot wife is a term i have only read here.

Somehow it is suposed to make being a brain dead cheating slut ok, whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5 = 88%)! I LIKED THE STORY.

Years ago i shared my wife with a very good buddy of mine whom i trusted with my life.

He was recently divorced. Actually his wife kicked him out because he had cheated on her 1 or 2 times too many! His company sent him to a construction site in oir town. It was a 4-month assignment.

My wife & i offered him to stay with us.

My wife & he hot it off from day one. She normally hated womanizers. She knew he had been cheating on his wife too many times. Somehow she did not hate him, quite on the contrary: he could do nothing wrong!

All 3 of us had full time jobs. We spent evenings together; in the sommer in the backyard, later on indoors. At a point in time my wife in passing mentioned her love for Latin dancing in general & Tango & Salsa in particular. I am a poor dancer but my buddy was an A1 dancer. He kept quiet, but i recommended him as a dance partner. They started dancing together. Sometimes i noticed a bulge in his jeans but never commented. His dick was really big even flacid.

By then i realized i had a potent voyeur side of which i was not aware till then. That's why i enjoyed watching them as they interacted as friends. That's why i enjoyed watching them dance even when his erect dick was firmly pressed against her body.

One night in our bedroom my wife & i were kissing, cuddling, & caressing. My wife paused, looked me in the eye & said:

"He was with many women. To be very honest with you, I wander what he is like in bed. Is he very gentle & tender & affectionate. I think he is a good lover..."

"I will not leave you if you go ahead and find out. I will not leave you, nor will i love you any less over that... PROVIDED you still love me."

"Oh don't be mad at me. I did not mean it that way. I did not want to hurt your feelings. I love you. I was talking to you that way because you are my best friend & the love of my life." As she was uttering those words i was undressing her & got between her legs. We both came in only 2 minutes or so. As my dick was still inside her, i whispered in her ear: "Silly woman, you are my wife & my best friend & the love of my life... i need need you to love me & that's all i need... i meant what i said earlier. Every word..."

TRUST ME: MY WIFE WAS TURNING ME ON MORE & MORE. I LUSTED AFTER HER MORE INTENSELY & MORE DEEPLY. I STILL REMEMBER HOW MUCH I LOVED HER, HOW INTENSELY I WANTED HER WHEN SHE CAME TO OUR BEDROOM AFTER HE FUCKED HER FOR THE FIRST TIME. I WAS KISSING EVERY SQUARE INCH OF HER BODY.

We lived in a ménage à trois until he left. We never had real trisomes but the 2 of them would kiss on the mouth say 2 or 3 times a day. He would give her a back rub from time to time. She had 2 husbands plain & simple.

I know she missed him after he left (him or his dick or both). In a strange way, i missed him too.

After the ménage à trois my wife became way less self confident, assertive, better in bed, & even better wife. Her sex drive was in overdrive. She would buy and wear sexy bikinis without hesitation.

I got a NEW AND IMPROVED WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
We got close

My wife had one of those sexy albums done for me for my birthday, she knows I like it when she dresses naughty. The photos were great, I liked them but no real nudity.

I asked her about the session, she said the guys.. ??? (GuyS??) got some glimpses but no real nudity. Turns out there was one guy to move stuff, another doing lighting and the guy taking the shots and all three were cute? . She said they all got to see her tits but nothing else happened. I asked her why I didn't get any photos with titty shots, she just laughed and asked me if I would like some. I sort of think I know what my next birthday present is.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
In LW

If a whore gets pictures made in LW, the photographer is getting laid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five stars)!

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous