All Comments on 'Welcome To Paradise?'

by ShelbyNaughtyGirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BigStud0718BigStud0718over 11 years ago
WOW

This story is fantastic!!! Please continue!!!

joey191973joey191973over 11 years ago
hot

Great story loved every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Wow, thats a hot, hot read! Please continue, SOON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job lil sis :P

Part two cumming up? Can't wait :P

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Obviously the author can write.

Unfortunately it took forever to get from here to there and, after making the journey, you find you haven't gone anywhere.

Wryter47Wryter47over 11 years ago
Tropical Hills in Bahamas?

Not important at all, but Paradise Island and New Providence Island are both flat as pancakes.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
More Please...and soon!

This is the first story of yours I have read...brilliant..thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

The circumstances leading to brother and sister sharing a room seemed just a little contrived, but from then on it was a good story.

The transition from guilt to lust was well done, and mirrors in many ways the first time I saw my daughter masturbate. She had one of those big pivoted mirrors in her room, so even though her feet were pointing away from me, I had a clear view of her open pussy.

I didn't know it at the time but she had deliberately positioned it so I could watch through the crack in the door, and she was fantasing about me fucking her while she fingered herself. She put on a show for me a couple of times a week after that when my wife was working late shift as a receptionist in a 24 hour medical centre.

About 4-5 weeks after I first watched her, my daughter came home from a party and passed out on the couch. I could see up her skirt so I thought I'd take a chance while she was out cold. I touched her through her panties and when she didn't move I tried to put a finger in the leg but she woke up. She didn't say anything, but she pushed my hand away and went to bed.

She told me the next day that she knew I watched her, but never wanted it to go further. After that she always kept her door closed.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Highly Unlikely

And does Shelby find herself unexpectedly pregnant a few weeks after getting home? She pushed some of her brother's cum into her pussy, and it only takes one lucky sperm to do the job. Actually, she had to know he was there, if she even blinked her eyes open just a bit. If he was close enough to cum on her she would have heard him breathing hard as he jerked off, even through her own enjoyment. A story need some likelihood of happening, and this one didn't have it.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Ooohh

I came also! Now, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointing island vacation and the sex scene is in the bathroom. They could have done that any where at home. Be more creative next time. You write well and the setting was your downfall.

GirthyElfGirthyElf3 days ago

I’m stumbling upon this story very late, but wow am I enjoying reading it. Great setup for the next part, I got so hard reading this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous