All Comments on 'First Time'

by sammykimm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Boy

That escalated quickly ...

Nice attempt

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Quickie!

Fast and yet full of emotion.

sarahsnowsarahsnowover 11 years ago
Too quick

It didnt have much depth.

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years ago
Uhm... disappointing!

Not only was this over practically before it began, it just doesn't even come close to ringing true. A college girl just back home from school for a short visit? And she doesn't know what Daddy is doing to her? Doesn't realize the implications of his cock sliding inside her virgin pussy, but within moments is shouting, "Fuck me, Daddy!" like an experienced tramp? It seems more like it was a re-write, with the original story featuring a pre-teen girl, but altered so that it would pass legal policy.

This was a thinly-veiled rape-cest story and even on that merit, came off as pretty weak. Do your audience a favor: don't insult our intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hahaahaaa I love the commets above... seriously tho... very short and to the point but it still got me wet. Lol

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 11 years ago
Well now

That was quick and sweet, err to the point. I've read the comments; I wouldn't call it rape, or underage sex. This is more like an idea for a story line that has a lot more "fleshing out" needed! My daughter never claimed innocence or lack of knowledge. Of course she never had sex with her father either! There are hundreds of possibilities of how this story could go, pick a few and make me happy!

RS

Rosie_hornyRosie_hornyover 11 years ago
Dreadful

Awful....you jumped straight into it, it had no pace, no story to it and then ended really quickly. Worst I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice start...

You have only posted once, so I'm assuming you are a new writer... I think your on the right track to writing some great stories, you just need to bring more depth, some "background" to the caracters. Let the story build-up. Speaking for myself, I like when I kinda get to know a caracter, and almost put myself in the story, that is what the great writers do. At least that's my opinion, to each there own... I wish you well with your writings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wonder

what a caracter might be? Something to do with cars perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like dad daughtr incest

i have given enjoyment to many young frrsh sweet soft tight tiny smooth smart virgin pussies

pussies mail angeluwish@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous