All Comments on 'A Journey Past the Column'

by BlueCobalt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HarryHillHarryHillover 11 years ago
Congratulations! You Posted.

So, how's the mood now? 4ed just for perseverance.

twelveoonetwelveooneover 11 years ago
5ed

snuck it through, i partially commented in a thread, ok the greek stuff is kind of a turn-off for me,

kaleidoscopic colors/caressed/concrete. eo line, what's that say? poetry, ok caressed may be too soft sounding to go from kaleidoscopic colors to concrete

The metamorphosis was rapid... this para has the M and R triads, would have positioned the sentence, just a little further in.

the I was in love! stanza the eo line's have good near rhymes. just what you want, just my opin.

DesejoDesejoover 11 years ago

I'm not sure what I would have made of this if I had not read the thread. I still don't know what to make of the title. It has a bit of a Xanadu feel to it, which is appropriate. Like that poem, I think this one begs to be discussed out loud. It would be really interesting to see what people thought it was about - hopefully we will see some comments here. Some of the language borders on cliche, but then there are jewels like the working class clothesline spelling failure interspersed. The little boy using biblical language at the end takes the whole thing to another level. It's a very unique poem, glad it posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thank you all. The title should actually be A Trip Beyond the Row but for reasons many will understand I facetiously adapted it here. This is a poem about drug experimentation, addiction, and recovery. The biblical quote is what Jesus said to Lazarus. (Koba)

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PILLARS

in olden days, who ruled the Mares. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Now that is a poem.... No matter what I think Christ will and have forgiven us all."Oh it is wonderful that he should care for me enought to die for me....."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous