All Comments on 'The Gloryhole'

by Just4Fun83

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

I really hope the story is going in the direction i think its going, Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE GLOYHOLES

carolinebigdaddy@aol.com THESE STORIES ARE GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was at a wedding, lots of great looking girls, I went to the unisex bathroom, I went into a toilet, pulled my cock out, I wanted to piss but I was half hard from looking at Alison, one of the bridesmaids great arse and tits, so I stroked a bit, my cock hard. I noticed movement from the wall on the left, there was a hole in the wall, to be honest I had not noticed it, I leaned down, I peered through only to see an eye on the other side.I stood straight up, I imagined who it could be,Alison perhaps, I moved my cock to the hole and pushed the head through, nothing happened, I was about to pull back when I felt a warm wet feeling, a tongue moved across my cock. I pushed through further and entered a warm mouth, it circled my cock and I pushed slowly back and forward until I could fell my cumm rising and pushed forward and held still as I emptied into the offered mouth, draining me, my legs weak, then pulled back. I sat down, weak, the best blow job I had ever had, then cleaned up and walked out. As I moved down the corridor,thinking about Alison, I noticed a sign I had not seen before. Unisex toilet,men only, ladies turn right.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'...he opened the door...'

Nice read. '...to just suck tightly on the head of his prick... As if I was working to get the last bit of soda out of a cup.' Fantastic imagery. (lol, thumbs up to 'anonymous 9/29/13. Slam dunk surprise ending to your comment.)

theothermrtheothermrover 10 years ago
HOT

Straight to the favourites, that was piping hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I love this idea and would love to have it happen to me just once to have a dick that big and to have it deep in my throat and cumming that much cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very nice I would love that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Nothing hotter than a huge cock coming through the gloryhole! And cumming all over the place...HOT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmm that cock tastes good

That cock shooting its glorious loads of man goo into my mouth was the icing on the cake. Shot after shot of jism into my hungry cock filled mouth had me awe inspired that I sucked and swallowed better than any woman who had ever sucked my cock had ever done for me ever huh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

hot wish I was there

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My First time at a "Peep Show" I Sucked Cock and Loved Gobbling "The Cack"

This was just like the very first time oneself had gone to an "Adult Peep show" in the City I lived by. Oneself paid the entrance fee to enter and proceeded on downstairs to a row of booths in this dimly lit basement. Oneself quietly entered this booth and saw a tv and roll of toilet paper hanging on the wall and this hole in the wall too., Odd enough oneself looked through the hole and saw it was thee exact same booth on the opposite side but there was a another guy , had he seen me looking me through, oh my gosh , yes he did and then these two fingers come twirling through the hole circling meaning for me to stick my cock through the hole, I'm no dummy so oneself drops ones pants and puts on a condom then shoves ones cock through the Gloryhole. and immediately it is swallowed and I am in heaven never having had my cock ever sucked like this ever before. his mouth just thrusting up and down and I'm immediately building to an orgasm I can feel my ball sack tightening and my loins tightening. What seems like eons has been building into an intense orgasmic release I burst mind blowing burst after burst ugh and ugh and ugh and I'm spent blowing my load into this mans mouth (Which is really condom covered in reality though , but we can always dream can't we now ) I'm spent as I slowing start to pull out I bend down and whisper through the hole I wanna suck your cock as too as "Payback" I then pull out and fully spent and blown like I get on my knees and finger the "Hole" and he proceeds to stick his cock through the "Gloryhole" Oneself has never ever has a mans penis in ones mouth but this man has a condom on his cock and I swallow it just like a "Lollipop" and bob up and down on it too like a cocksucker has down for many years but oneself had just sucked ones first cock right this very first time right here right now. Oneself hears him moaning and groaning from the other side and I know that I'm a cocksucker just like the women ones watched suck cock on the many movies over the years hey. He starts rocking in and out of my mouth just like you would do when your "Doggy Styling" a woman and oneself knows hes nearing orgasm. And then like that my mouth squeezes around that huge shaft and he starts quivering and spasming and thrusting and then he's spent the condoms full of gooey white cum. And that is how a "Gloryhole" cocksucker was born and oneself just loves sucking a throbbing pulsating shaft that bursts it gooey throbbing white jets of man goo into my mouth in that condom (but the man and I know we'd like for no condom cause I'd really love to swallow my cocks gooey load down my thirsty throat) . You know who you are that oneself would swallow your gooey down my thirst cum hungry throat don't you huh ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Fun!!

Your story is very exciting and I know the exciting times being in a gloryhole situation! My first was during the Army and I went to a bookstore and chose a video booth. As soon as I closed the door a cock came through the hole in the wall! I sucked him but didn't take his cum in my mouth! I know stupid on my part. The then pulled back and told me he wanted to lick my butthole. I was surprised, but pushed my cheeks against the wall and sure enough he started licking me. What a night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 iPad viewer.

I've just had a really good wank whilst reading some of these gloryhole tails and glancing at videos on my other iPad. I've shot loads more spunk than when I was a younger virile straight man, which I still think I am. It's running down my left leg just now and I fuckin love the feeling. I'm 75 nextt week on Paddy's Day and I'll treat myself to another go at these stories. Just now I'm licking my cum from my fingers and it tastes really great. Wish I could share it with YOU. XXX. If I only knew where one of these places were, I think I'd give it a go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous