All Comments on 'Chubby'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
ZachswifeZachswifeover 11 years ago
Jack ass. Lol

I believe there was only one black man, and he was respectful to the female lead after the antagonist insulted her.

I thought this story was really cute. : )

knightshado2knightshado2over 11 years ago
Yo Anon

you are an asses ass. seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yikes!

sure a lot of negative vibes in here. i'm so old these comments i just blow off as jealous guys with pencil dicks. i have a dick almost 7-1/2" long which is no big deal. but it is a little over 10" around. made fun of?...almost ever day. does it look funny? oh yeah. growning up playing doctor i was a favorite. as i grew older i really became a favorite. especially with the wives of the hick town i grew up in. only i didn't end up with a "fat" lady for a partner. 71 now and still goin' strong.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 11 years ago
I don't know what story anonymous read

but it in no way resembled the sweet, May-December romance I just finished reading. Nice job, DG Hear. This story is very well written in a respectful manner. As one who always appreciates stories where BBW are treated as deserving of dignity, love, and sexual fulfillment, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Well done!

OverstarOverstarover 11 years ago
Sweet

I liked the story, very sweet. I don't know where the anonymous poster gets off spouting hate and racism like that, but shame on them. That bit of the story seemed to fit the character of Joe perfectly. Joe was an asshole and trailer park trash. Good writing and I hope to see more.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Fun

Another one of your good stories. I enjoyed it. Nice to be able to help and find joy in return......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Great job, great story!

DG HearDG Hearover 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you for all the nice comments. They are truly much appreciated. Also a very spectal Thank you to Penn Lady who edited it for me on very short notice.

with Respect

DG Hear

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
These two are well paired !

They'll have 15-20 good years together until she gets obese to the point of getting type2 diabetes and or heart disease. Of course by then he'll be in his seventies & be as frail as she stands to be. Seriously, I'm glad the woman & daughter are out of an abusive environment , no one but no one deserves that.

This was a good story & I'm giving it full marks. Heavy Duty Judys don't do it for me but I'm not as gifted or " endowed " in the narrator's unique way. Thus is a Full-Figured prime example of DG Hear quirky talent at its best.

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Heavy Reading

A great, sentimental tale. You're the best! But Penn Lady slipped up in a few places.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GETTING A NEW LEASE ON LIFE

enjoy what you have while you got it, life changes quickly, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

What a sweet, nice story! Too bad there aren't more men like the author and fewer like Joe! I thought the story was nicely told and well written. I'm sure there were errors here and there, but I read for content, not as an editor. Good Job!!!

xtremeddxtremeddover 11 years ago
OK, now is it all right if I say that it is an enjoyable story too...

It had strength, family, unity, morals, Love and heartbreak with a happy ending. Sex too. What more could you ask?

DG,Thanks for sharing on Lit.

X

double_entendredouble_entendreover 11 years ago
Good story!!!

I was starting to get a bit concerned, when I didn't see any holiday postings from you, and hoped that you were feeling OK. I look forward to seeing your name attached to a story, as I always know it will be an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Double_entendre.

db1044db1044over 11 years ago
Good One

Mushy and sentimental, and one of your best stories ever.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieover 11 years ago

Sweet story – enjoyable but not really what I’d call erotic.

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Happy to hear from you again - and worth the wait

Yes, it was a little different, but, you are the best at making the main characters have some redeeming value. You are after all the best at romantic tales.

Thank you for writing your stories and for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

Let's face it readers. Obesity is really America's health problem these days. Most of our wives are in fact overweight. Especially after having children and this high calorie eating out lifestyle we enjoy. Both of my wives started out well-built and stayed that way until about 40-45, but weight caught up with both of them and than myself after I retired from a job that kept me in shape. I would guess that most of us have had plenty of sex with overweight women. Am I wrong? I read all these stories where the women are perfect even into their 60s. Even after 20 or 30 years of marriage and adult children...yet we all know better in reality. That is just to make us readers believe that they could get a younger man to cheat with.

I have known men that just preferred larger women. I was not one of them since I was a young man and was able to attract well-built women luckily. But I do remember going through highschool and comparing my girlfriends to Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Sophia Loren, Jane Russell, etc. We at least wanted full-figured and lush women back then.

Things changed after Twiggy and Bo Derek and others... I also remember the paintings by Reubens and others in the 1300s that portrayed heavier women. This story is refreshing and speaks to a problem in America. It is a problem where man perceives that the only attractive woman is a slender woman. Most women are that when in their teens, but not all. Very few men stay that way, yet we still expect to be loved? OldMarineVet

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Great story...

... you seldom disappoint and definitely didn't with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delightful

A wonderful story.. as the Torah says save one person you save the world. Your character saved 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really nice

I really enjoy a good love story, this one was something special you are a good man and it makes me happy you get your happy ever after. Thanks mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Forever after

A person would be lucky to have 1 forever after relationship. Your character had 2 and 1 was a spring/autumn relationship. Very romantic, Loved it

bluemoonbillbluemoonbillover 9 years ago
How Wonderful

That was/is a wonderful story........creative, sensitive and it reflects the quality of your spirit.

Thank you for sharing.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 9 years ago
I concur.....wonderful story

I could not agree with bluemoonbill more. Great read and I will certainly read it again.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Not everyone !!!

Not everyone is built like a Greek God/Goddess most of us do not make the cut as beautiful people. When my soul mate and I married I was 6'6" tall and weighed 210 lbs. and she was 5'3" tall and 130 lbs. over the course of the 1st 25 years we wound up at 325 and 210 lbs.(her good cooking & my love of beer) we then dropped 90 and 70 lbs. and are still together wrinkles and all at 73(me) and 75(her). Damn fine story !!!

And there truly is someone for everyone !!!

p.s. we were 43 and 45 when we married.

TOUCH17TOUCH17over 7 years ago
DG Does it again...

Something about the way DG can bring differences together in such harmony. Maybe because I can relate...but this one had me wishing I was Marie.

Neglectedhubby41Neglectedhubby41over 6 years ago
Stars Align

This was a incredibly great story! Please continue on with the holidays and family along with what is to come. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story, but ...

I was wondering about the protagonist's name. Considering his size, I was wondering if was named after our favorite palomino from the 60's Mr. Ed? ;)

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 6 years ago

the second time reading this and it's still riveting....great story.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

You write with feeling and a creative mind. Nice work. You have a great gift. If you ever need help editing your stories, let me know. I don't mean to criticise, but you need help.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

This was a beautiful story. As an older man whose wife passed away 15 years ago, and who could never replace her in his life, I think I can understand the storyteller here. Though in many parts sad, it was a heartwarming, and very readable tale, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanx for the Read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MARIE, NO MATTER WHAT AGE, IS HIS WIFE. They act like a couple and are. He actually should marry her and hear her tell people, " this wonderful man is my HUSBAND, and this is our daughter. She will have a brother or sister in about 9 months. My husband and daughter are the loves of my life". 5 stars are not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am in complete agreement with the review that starts with MARIE, NO MATTER WHAT AGE, IS HIS WIFE. I also agree with Clockstopper and I will be happy as well to help with the edit of the copy; just let me know: I was a translator for over 40 years!

5 stars +++++ for the writing, the story-line and getting away from the Twiggy type of female character going to college... I will reread this story several times.

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Good story, I guess when two souls meet and find love and common ground then it really doesn't matter what the age difference is. Well done 5-stars

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story . It is touching story. AAAAAA++++++

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

My wife was on the heavy side also, it's what we called "pleasingly plump". Sometimes the story was a little awkward to follow because of the way it was written, but still enjoyable and heartwarming, just not a five.

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Great touching story.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5697 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...