All Comments on 'Owned by my Mother-in-Law Ch. 03'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

this story has me riveted ,,, i cant wait for the next part ,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a wonderful fantasy

A joy to read, but if anything like it actually happened he probably would not be so pleased. Still thinking about it is exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find the suggestion that she killed her husband because she grew tired of him quite troubling, as was his excitement over the idea. I'm surprised the snuff storyline was allowed by Literotica, although they seem to have very few limits. As far as the femdom and his slavish devotion to any and all submission, well that's beyond BDSM. She's an evil cunt, and he's portrayed as less than a person; an object, bathing. To me good BDSM should include at least some humanity, and care for the sub. Right now, as written, if were to have a heart attack or stroke during the caning, I get the impression she would laugh and be happy. Rather sick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The MIL should have been wearing heels, garterbelt & black silk stockings for effect!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved that his MIL loved the fact that she loved to cane her wife's husband in front of her girlfriends. Would be nice if we knew what ger friends were wearing: dressed up in outfits with heels & stockings???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
968 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...